Red pill me on Greta Thunberg

Red pill me on Greta Thunberg.

Attached: g.jpg (1080x1131, 88K)

Brainwashed child with delusional eco-warrior parents. Should probably be in school instead of meeting American celebrities.

brainwashed autist with jewish handler and sjw parents, literally being preyed on because shes white enough to sell the jews message to ignorant boomers

ITT: lazy cunts who gave up on life and belittle a celebrity teen

> Global warming does not exist

Attached: 7B066086-C60A-4CFB-9CFD-B301D263339F.jpg (509x544, 93K)

Actually has a few decent points that are totally ruined by the fact that she's a fucking lunatic who was raised to believe she can see co2. This is a fact. I'm not lying. They leave it out of all the news articles but it's easily googleable, her AND her mom have said it multiple times.
Also ruined by the fact that she's never gone to India nor China with her message, when both are far, far worse with pollution than Merica is.

redpill you? you mean make you an ignorant crybaby little bitch who blames all of his obvious shortcomings on women?
nah, Sup Forums is already infected with enough elliots

A puppet used by the far left and her own crazy ass parents to push their ideological goals. I'm honestly sad for her. Her childhood was stolen alright, but not by the people she accused of doing it.

She's a sexy bitch that needs my throbbing cock inside of her.

Man you Americans are fucking idiots.
Like seriously, the whole world is looking at you in despair

I like how this post gets ignored.

dont bother, american arrogance is an institution they will never overcome
they honestly believe that anyone other than 3rd world countries are jealous of them, and that theyre not an international laughingstock

How do you look at India & China then?

hahaha holy fuck he actually went for it

A leader in the anti boomer revolution. Death to boomers.

>it's a "any (You) is a victory" no effort troll thread
Ah, ok then, Carry on.

oh dear

Just saying, don't know what shit hole nation you're from, but we could definitely fuck you in a war, faggot.

We're arrogant because we've earned that right. Fuck foreigners, they're trash.

I think many of us know all too well what kind of people run this place and how they've brainwashed everyone. Why do you think the suicide rate is on the rise?

ahahaha holy fuck
ima go for a run, please keep going so i can have a laugh when i get back

shes not a celebrity, nor does she want to be. its obvious her parents have forced her into the limelight in attempts to make her the face of climate change activism. she is literally autistic and doesn't like large crowds or even groups of people, there is an hour long vice documentary where she says this shit. she also says in the documentary that she isn't a scientist and then in the next sentence says the world is going into a mass extinction giving no scientific proof just going off what shes told by her parents.

Protection of the environment is paramount but a) she only tours white liberal countries who are already more aware and willing to protect nature than Africans or Asians and b) her activism will amount to no real changes, just more taxes. Genuine environmental movements that are inconvenient to government or big business get shut down far more swiftly; she's a mongoloid Trojan Horse.

Legend has it she's got a second butthole that's even tighter and more pleasurable than the first. If you can answer three questions correctly and then pose three questions of your own, she will show it to you.

Truth hurts

But we also forget that America had its industrial revolution far earlier than China or India which are just achieving their boom. Who's America to point fingers at anyone else when one point in time they were by far the worst polluters on this planet.

Is that all Americans think about is Death and Destruction when someone challeges the status quo?
>But muh Military Idustrial Complex

How have you or anyone 'earned' the right to be arrogant? Arrogance is the downfall of nations but arrogance is bliss I guess..

>thunBERG
vocaroo.com/i/s0elagDIWtKz

The truth: Sup Forums is 99% faggots and conservatives (whoops, tautology). Said faggots are threatened by a teenage girl, and they can't stop crying about it, because they grasp onto anything to bitch about that they find. Right now they're extra mad, because their big fat fuck Meme in Chief is going to lose the next election. They're going to be crying as hard as he is after that.

So yeah, in short, she's a kid who gave a speech, and a bunch of guys with small dicks felt SO threatened by it that they made her name known to people who would've otherwise never heard of her.

Bullshit, USA alone is miles behind in this regard. You don't need to look past the local retarded nationalists, who treat climate change as a partisan issue lol

>small dicks
Question, why do you people jump straight to cock on literally everything?

girls our age love dicks!

Because generally people who complain about a popular female child activist are so insecure about themselves that they must project their hatred unto a small child. They usually have small cocks/mental issues that cause these insecurities to begin with.

Attached: 1573164933251m.jpg (883x1024, 68K)

Still failing to see what that actually has to do with dicks.

People can have opinions and shockingly not all opinions are influenced by dick size or some implied lack of masculinity. Sorry people don't like your golden calf but they don't have to.

rinse & repeat ad infinitum.

Attached: 20191108_034550.gif (1080x1920, 168K)

thank god we have intellectuals like you to point out all the things the people who do this for a living overlooked
godspeed