Is CP really THAT bad?

Is CP really THAT bad?

Attached: Screenshot_20191023-145732_iFunny.jpg (1080x616, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reurl.cc/Va0WAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
All the politicians do it.
But your not supposed to.
Do as your told.

Cheese pizza is *ok*, but i prefer mine with mushrooms and spinach

Attached: 1434F0D5-891B-4271-A2D0-89307919C3D4.jpg (425x609, 88K)

There's a difference between being a pedophile and being attracted to ~16 year olds.

Yeah, 16 year olds are almost fully developed, anyone who says they're not attracted to them physically is lying, but the fact of the matter is that they're still kids and they should only be dating people within their age group. A 30 year old man dating a 16 year old girl obviously should be illegal, you're taking advantage of them simply because they are not old enough to make good decisions for themselves on their own.

People who are sexually attracted to actual children (under ~15/16) are the first that should be gassed in a perfect society.

Laws need to be changed, though. People who download actual CP need to be punished but the cases of 18 y/os catching cases for sexting their 16 year old girlfriends needs to stop.

tl:dr actual pedos are gross

I'm quite happy, that 14 an 30 is legal where I live.

>they're still kids
No they're not, they're adults in a lot of countries.
I married my wife when she was 16. Not every country is full of WASP feminist cuck bullshit.

Disgusting

>I married my wife when she was 16

Sup goatfucker

I'm white. Most of the EU is 15 legal adult.
USA 13 can be criminal convicted as an adult, so technically the adult age in USA should be 13.

Why? When kids turn into teens they get the right (by law) to have sex with everyone they want.

it can cripple/break you if you have some empathy/not a predator

The production of CP damages and traumatizes the children involved in it.
If CP was somehow legal, pedophiles would have easy access to it, and get more and more enabled unit they’ll end up actually abusing children

>Is CP really THAT bad?

Ever see a baby get fucked until its dead?

If the richest most famous people on the planet would kill for it in a heartbeat maybe...just maybe...cp is some bomb ass shit.

Yes.
/thread

The age of consent in the UK is 16 and anyone except teachers can fuck them.

Well now i'm intrigued

Attached: Baldretard.jpg (298x379, 8K)

Nogs don't count

Can you show me?

This. Keeps you lot fighting amongst yourselves, plebs

Industrial revolution comes along and suddenly everyone is living longer, especially women past their prime which is about 11-17 years old.
Women because living longer start moaning about not getting the attention younger girls do. Suddenly somehow, tens of thousands of years of our genetics and predispositions are supposed to just “change” because of the ideals of some spent old geezers and old women.

Long story short, we’re supposed to breed younger to stay alive but can now because of improved healthcare and quality of life. Doesn’t change the fact that we’re descended from ravenous, Invading, stealing, murdering and hoarding primates that are susceptible to the behaviours that kept us going this long in the first place. We’re still wild animals and will steal and rape and murder regardless of the illusion of control used to keep us behaving.

Deal with it

This

> See this new 18+ chan from Asia. Hope you'll find something interesting. And please tell if should it be changed and your adeas how ? Thank you/

reurl.cc/Va0WAY

Do you mean morally? It really depends. Everything sexual involving someone under 18yo gets put into the same bucket, but I don't think a 15yo recording herself to tease people on the internet is the same thing as a little kid being rape in a basement in a third world shithole.

No, neither have you.