Does anyone else enjoy Brit Marling's work?

Does anyone else enjoy Brit Marling's work?

Really looking forward to The OA Pt. 2.

You can see the sadness in her eyes, especially in her Blacked videos.

she is best gril

this

you can literally tell she's been fucked since she was 3 years old

>rachel james
she retired?

>tfw u catch a glimpse of her big round PAWG in SOMV

is she, dare I say, /our waifu/?

Unexpected desu. Still my fav Marlingkino too.

no she's goofy as shit
that fucking mouth to mouth spoon feeding scene in the east was the most laughable scene i've seen
good god what a moron she is

Yeah, it's great. One of my favorites and the ending gets me everytime. How is The OA?

Does she actually have actual autism? This is an actual question.

I enjoy her feet

voice of a generation

this is b8

those are stunt feet for the scene

If you've clicked on any of the OA threads that have popped up in the last few months you'll notice how divisive it is here. I loved it tho and it is very much "Brit" - aspects of mystery, sci-fi, drama and just overall, very strange. If you got into SOMV, you'll enjoy The OA.

More like Brit Lynch, amirite?

Cute toes but this subject requires further evidence.

I loved The Sound of My Voice, and Another Earth was really enjoyable to watch. I wanted to follow her career after that point because she was putting out quality, but I heard so so things about The East and kind of stopped paying attention.

I'll check it out though and start some threads in the future because Brit is a cute!

Not a footfag but don't bully her feet.

her toes are cute and she looks like she's into femdom
Would wife

she's only into femdom insofar as she hates men and loves to humiliate them while getting tongued by her submissive dyke gf

>humiliate them
In what way? Would she crush my balls with the her soles while she's getting eaten out by her apparent girlfriend??

Would she spit all over me while calling me rude names?

sad!

tie you up and not touch you while you watch on and she makes fun of your genitalia

I Origins is interesting

id give anything for her to lock me in a chastity cage and wear the key on her anklet

and when asked about it in an interview she would reveal the truth and then show a picture of your caged cock to the camera

she crazy

my current gf is a 5/10 and i wear my pink chastity cage in my gym showers because she loves that it humbles me. id have no problem being humiliating by Brit

pics of gf pusy

Was it artism?

Yes, I like autistic qts.

The OA was trash though

damn thats a pretty nice rear
unexpected

>her big round PAWG

do you know what PAWG means? because that makes no sense.

*blocks your chi*

She's literally a Neil Breen with tits.

Heard there was a show called The OA, but had no interest in watching it or looking it up. If it's Brit Marlings creation and she's in it, then I'll have to check it out.

DUDE
STOPPING A SCHOOL SHOOTING WITH AN INTERPRETATIVE DANCE
LMAO

i honestly can't even see how anybody would think that dick looks appealing

It can't support its own weight.
Put something on the upper part of it that will take on the tensile forces, like a mesh of something.

It got mixed reviews, but The East is a fantastic little movie that tackles private intelligence, corporate espionage, ecoterrorism, and loyalties. Alex Skarsgaard does pretty well in it. It's the right blend of spooky cult madness and investigative thriller, the only part I didn't enjoy was their attempt at framing Northwesteen Hipsters as heroic. Ellen Page was OK, you get to see her unshaven pits if that's your thing.

DELETE THIS OR I'LL RUIN YOUR CHAKRAS

> Poor Michael Pitt has to resort to Britt Marling movies to put food on the table

Sad!

Can't wait to hear how difficult he was on the set of GiTS

Yeah. Nobody knows why. Word is Lansky didn't want to shoot her anymore.

isn't he an unbeliavable cunt?