Got called ugly 5 times today from people at school

>Got called ugly 5 times today from people at school
>1 girl straight up said to me I look like shit
>Just laughed and said I guess
>Feeling so fking hurt rn always thought I looked normal
>mfw

Attached: images (15).jpg (252x200, 8K)

it looks like you'll just have to develop a personality then.

do you have recessed face or just your face has no harmony at all?

post your face

If you are below average,personality means nothing.

Why you here? You in school to young for this place. Next school is hell so dont worry about it.

Happened to me then I fucked her at a gangbang and on a school trip with 4 other chicks with my latino buddy, shoulder is Fucking hurting today

Ugly is a lot like stupid. The ones who REALLY are never think they are.

i disagree. i'm below average, overweight, i even have a broken front tooth that i haven't managed to repair yet, and i can still get laid.

5 people in one day?!?!? For fuck sake OP you have to post a picture of your hideous face!!!!!

>underage ban

Post face friend

Attached: 20190325_005300.jpg (2560x1920, 1.7M)

Sounds like you're just being bullied. Same thing has happened to me a a kid. Turns out I'm actually pretty attractive, they were wrong. Same will probably happen to you.

You should pick one of them. Come up to them at lunch. And knock them out cold from behind. Then while they’re on the floor, loudly say “never call me ugly again” I did this in high school for a different reason and it was worth it once the consequences wore off.

Omg shave,you look pathetic

Nobody believes your lies about being attractive user.

Old pic i have :)

Try losing weight,maybe you get better looking

Usually a beard can make you look more mature, but you look like a baby with pube on its chin

Hang in there user but don't be such a pussy. They're just purposely trying to be mean and want you to feel like shit. Next time you see that girl, tell her she has a saggy vagina

you have to actively do something to be seen as that ugly. whatever it is, stop doing it. this is not a joke or meme, but people usually see your personality not your look. they might see a butt ugly face but if you behave like a chad girls will wet their pants even if they dont want to. if you act completely beta incel looser, girls will see you as ugly no matter how good you look.

>school

Post again when you've grown up.

Only factual answer right here. First of all, people calling you ugly without provocation are terrible people. However, there is always something you can do to look better. Not everyone is as lucky, but getting better skin, a better smile/teeth, hygiene and decent clothes and losing weight. There is almost zero chance you're so fucking ugly that nothing can be done to better yourself.

All that being said, ignore people that randomly insult your appearance.

Also, get a tan and groom yourself.

shut the fuck up you ugly bitch, you are so ugly and stupid holy fuck OP you're a disgrace to humanity. I'd say to live stream your suicide but I don't want to watch a pile of shit

So what? Are they your friends?