I wonder how easily I could stab myself through the temple without fucking it up...

I wonder how easily I could stab myself through the temple without fucking it up. Setting my moraknife on the floor and using bodyweight to put it through my heart sounds more reliable, and if I botch it there's less chance of brain damage to get in the way if round 2.

Attached: images (1).jpg (253x199, 4K)

Any suggestions?

Eat shit

Thanks user

Stabbing your neck would probably be the best for good results

You'll miss retard. I guarantee it.
Instead maybe you should put some effort into improving your life

Christ you moron, it'd be far less painful & far more reliable if you just use the knife to cut down the road instead of across the street.

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 6K)

Seems legit. Broader target, higher ratio of soft tissue, lower reflex inhibition, bleed out or asphyxiation almost guaranteed.

You don't even need to stab it, just cut the jugular.
Not like it's hard to find if you aren't a drooling retard.

If you lived life as a failure at least die like a badass instead of like some emo pussy.

Just find someone to do it for you. Wouldn't it be easier on your family to think you were murdered in a botched robbery than died like a pussy in a suicide?

There's also a major artery on the inside of your thigh that'd work just as well. Not even like you have to cut that deep, just deep & long enough to keep it from clotting shut.

I don't disagree, but if you're going for METAL go for real fucking metal & self decapitate with a chainsaw.

Guarantee I'd fuck up the chainsaw method

I'll do it. Kik?

Well, falling to the sword...

if you're confident with where your heart is you're better off placing it against your chest and just falling forwards

this here

femoral artery is best. neck, you need a mirror. plus you don't want a vein, easier to fuck up. artery.

gonna samefag to say you probably shouldn't do any of this shit anyway just get hold of final exit the book and it'll tell you what to do for certainty

You're too much of a faggot to really kill yourself, you'll probably fuck it up and end up in hospital.

sharpen the blade real good
slash across your neck, make sure you cut open all.the was through farynx/larynx
buy two butcher knives, the heavier rhe better
sharpen them real sharp
raise above head
if you strike hard enough from the first try you'll hack your head off
chainsaws's get lodged fast on shit like bone and skin imo

This dudes rite don’t be a pussy bitch just do what you have to