Watching this little shit have a meltdown was hillarious

watching this little shit have a meltdown was hillarious

Attached: PRI_94780490-e1573149536213.jpg (644x402, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN3ttHug-BU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=C2fYN0_r1Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW DARE YOU!

Attached: bitch.jpg (2048x874, 60K)

seeing all the other youtubers and his fans gargle his dick down while his tears dripped on their faces was even funnier.
especially hearing his mom's reaction on news.

what's this faggot's name? I too would like to enjoy his misery.

Only came across some article about that cockmongler Ninja saying that rules shouldn't apply to content creators and only to plebs with no followers.

Bump for interest

Come on, don't be a total faggot OP, give us some context so we can all enjoy, not everyone gives a fuck enough about these kinds of faggots to know who they are or what you're talking about.

Totally agree, did you know he copyright claimed youtubers who exposed him? such a soy boy my gosh

Attached: Brock_Drying_Pan.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Reminds me of the good old days of Runescape players making videos to Jagex crying because their account had been hacked

Based & schadenfreudpilled

exactly, that's what I'm saying. Somebody fills us in

Yeah, who is this faggot?

This little shit will never have to work a day in his life.

Ok b/ros so he is a forttard god with like a 2 million 9yo subscriber army, and he used aim bot in the game and he uploaded vids on yt with him using aim bot and he got perma banned and now is bitching hiw is that possible

Attached: snufkin___moomin_redesign_by_iceey23-dbu8t83.png (1024x531, 813K)

Alright faggots here is the Tl;DR

The guys name is Jarvis, he is a Fortnight YouTuber who thought it would be funny to make a video of him hacking in the game for contnet on a throw-away account. Obviously the account got banned, however, Epic also gave him personally a lifetime ban.

Here is the video: youtube.com/watch?v=iN3ttHug-BU&t

The dude is a retard and should be banned imo.

Faze jarvis
Banned permanently on fortnite for using aim bot...
Says he never knew he could get banned for cheating
Goes on to say that he understands he's not meant to do it

Guy is a massive faggot and need bullying.

okay, I google searched the image, apparently, it's some fag called Jarvis. (with faze clan) He got banned for aim-botting in fortnite.

Thanks for telling us this ahead of time OP, you worthless cock-sucker

also here is the video he posted of him hacking:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2fYN0_r1Bk

The cause of that retars raises a very interesting question: Should normal gamers and huge streamers/ youtubers be treated equally in terms of punishment?
In my opinion they should be treated even mora harshly as they are supposed to be a good archetype for others

just type on "javis banned fortnite" on youtube. sum sem-popular youtuber who made fortnite videos got permanently banned from the game and had a crying meltdown on camera.

Just some Fortnite clickbait creator who used a aim bot in a match "sarcastically" for content and actually ended up getting banned. Now his 10 year old subs are devastated.

Ninja thinks they don't deserve the same penalty because they income depends on it.

Clearly he is a fucking retard and streamers should be punished even harder for dumb shit as they do set a bad example and think aimbots and the likes are just something to play around with, on top of that, especially because their income depends on it they should be punished harder for jeopardizing it like a moron.

Agreed. Also, I like to think that there would be a huge backlash if they unban him now. You should definitely be held to the higher standards as a content creator as you are "influencing" thousands of people withe the videos you create.

Schadenfreudelicious.
Watching this faggot fucking cry over a fucking vidya & losing his ebin "career" as a professional corporate cockrider is immensely fapworthy.
Thanks.

Attached: 052963832540240524.jpg (522x522, 24K)

There is little more that would make me happy than this faggot having the absolute shit beat out of him IRL. What a worthless little pussy.

I agree. Thats like a professional athlete claiming players shouldnt be drug tested because player income depends on it.

Based zoomer Sup Forumsro with the scoop on zoomer culture.
Now allow me to return the favor.
AMA about Grand Funk Railroad.

Whom'st've is this person?

Agreed. He shouldn't be unbanned because it's his career and he's dependant on that income, he broke the TOS, so ban him.. It's like me say to my boss, you can't fire me becuase I need the money..??

What a fucking retard

Attached: 1569489444937.jpg (625x773, 60K)

Grown men crying over Fortnite.
That’s when you know we’re fucked for good

>Grown men
Delete this.
This faggot does not qualify.

this, literal definition of "manchild"

It amuses me to no end. Others his age know what the "scent of a woman" is while he's crying like a bitch over this.

>Cheats on a kids game for views
>Destroys entire career.

Thats fucking amusing.

Attached: JPEG_20190726_173500.png (463x430, 267K)

He has so many streamers and Youtubers hoping on his dick for him his ban will probably get lifted.

Fuck this kid but I do feel kinda bad for him. Epic is all gung ho about their hurrr no cheater policy and its almost like they forgot they let a more well known player play in the world cup after having been caught boosting his points in qualifier games with stream snipers which in my opinion is a 100x worse offense than what this guy did. Should have just banned him for a year, now they risk the fallout if this kid necks himself.

it's just ridicolus

>i cheat on a game i'm not good enough at
>get caught
>bitch about it
>wawawa my life was destroyed by evil men wawawa

if his ban gets lifted it just proves how today you don't need skill for anything just a large enough group to cry for a month so it gets noticed
even gaming got so fucking political
it just hurts

But he can never erase this vid. Anywhere he goes where people recognize him, any of these events, he's going to be known as the bitch who cried over getting banned from a fucking vidya.
As he ages into his 30's & 40's this fucking vid of him will still be floating around. He'll be better known for this faggot shit than anything else.
It literally would have been better for him to make a vid saying "fuck them" and start playing some other shit. But now it's too late for that.

Doubt he's crying of a game as much as all the lost income and the easiest job in the world.

The Fortnite community will forget about him in like 2 days, fuck him.

everyone demanding him to be unbanned are retarded

it's just plain simple:
he broke the rules, now he deserves to be punished

Oh, definitely. But that's one of those details he's going to have to keep pointing out again & again & again & again & again. On a surface, first impression level it's always going to be about a fucking vidya ban.

so. much. this.
>fuck that shitbird

How did mommy react

I feel bad for him. He's genuinely remorseful and seems like a good kid but whatever.

>He's genuinely remorseful
Not because he did it tho, but because of the consequences. Like said he's crying over his fucking career.
There's no fucking job in the world where doing this would fucking work if you got fired for majorly fucking up. Not one.

Especially with this kind of career that shouldn't even fucking exist anyway, where the income is ridiculously disproportionate to any fucking value, it SHOULD be incredibly harsh & easy to lose.
It's only fucking fair.

Punishment is too extreme, seems intent wasn't taken into consideration at all. There wasn't even an attempt to conceal use let alone use it for a competetive advantage. Year ban from competetive play would have been more than sufficient.

Yeah but spilling your guts out for all the world to see is a whole different thing. I know it's the nature of the beast but it adds another layer of eating shit that's pretty insane for me to fathom.

>intent wasn't taken into consideration at all
The intent was shekelgrubbing.
Dip the book in concrete & THEN throw it at him.

>it adds another layer of eating shit
Nobody who did it & got caught who WASN'T making a fuckton of cash off of it would get unbanned.
So this faggot should be making a ton of cash AND get treated special because he fucking cried? No way. Fuck that.

Considering he's basically making a joke out of use aimbots as if its just something fun to do when you're bored, something to mess around with and not as something that fucks up the game for the other 99 people in that game, and the hundreds/thousands of people in multiple.

Irrelevant because someone not making a fuck ton of cash would just make a new account. They can't stop him from playing fortnite he just can't make money off it now.

Was essentially typing the same thing as your comment appeared. It's not about the game it's about the cash entirely. And I don't see at all how that changes anything. Fuck him & his revenue.

Fortnite trend shill who got lifetime epic ban for aimbotting

I genuinely hope he an heros, that would make my year. I fucking hate youtube red arrow 10:01 content creators.

what a time to be alive, when every fucking retard can make money by streaming how he is playing or commenting a game - this should be clearly a hobby and not a "profession", like all this influencer bullshit. makes one wish for hitler to come back

Jesus, could he put more edits in?

>edits out the "bad" takes
>doesn't edit out the crying
totally genuine u guise

Aim botter doesn't get his way now regular players can finally play. That is just the kind of article I would flick a like on. Also for the poor kid just go play another game and try to have some respect for yourself.