DIAPERBOY THREAD

DIAPERBOY THREAD
Weekend started yesterday for me, so I'm spending five full days diapered.

Attached: stck (3).jpg (2826x2588, 1.66M)

I just got enough diapers to wear them to bed nightly for the next 3 months. What do

buy more and wear them round the clock.

Attached: mm (1).jpg (2320x3088, 1.59M)

I didn't mean to get 8 packs in the first place, I'm not sure how to store them even.

a good diaperboy will always know how to get rid of diapers without wasting them. what diapers did you get anyway?

Attached: mm (11).jpg (1382x2198, 674K)

>diaperboys
fuck that noise

too hot for you?

Attached: nwMS (6).jpg (1560x1826, 587K)

I got tranquility atns. It's not a matter of wetting or disposing of them. I'm not sure how to store the dry unused ones. My diaper bag only fits one pack at a time..

;_; my diaper's so wet rn but i can't change until after breakfast

Why not

And then there’s you motherfuckers

Attached: 417276C2-FCA3-495B-A535-2BEBE9E54915.jpg (423x488, 148K)

bf's still asleep and I don't wanna wake him up, then he's usually busy until brekky

Can't you change yourself? It's not hygienic.contrary to the dynamic you have he'd be relieved to not wake up to literally a pissy bf. I assume ur a guy right

I have a lot of diapers but i don't know why i don't use them, but i would love to be a cute diaperboy and do be treated like a kid and get changed and shit... also im young so good for me :3

How can i motivate myself to use diapers more?

I've been in a Peekabu for a while now and it's completely soaked at this point. I probably should change soon.

>i assume ur a guy right
i mean this is a diaperboy thread...
>Can't you change yourself?
I mean, I could probably do a really bad job at it, but he doesn't like me doing it on my own.

How old are you

19 years old, started when i was 16

Do you wear them but not use them? It's a matter of preference a lot of the time.

No, when i wear them i always wet them. But i usually get pretty horny after a couple hours and just end up using a magic wand and when i cum i usually take them off.

like says, a lot of it can just be preference. If you really wanna depend on your diapers, I'd say just wear your diapers to bed every night, and whenever you usually can -- plushies and pacifiers are gud to have as well.

pics or gtfo b/b/ros u know the rules. if i were padded and not ugly af id do pics

oh, just keep them on, silly! And when you do change, change into another diaper.

Ahh. If wearing them in the first place is the issue sometimes you just have to do it, regardless of how you're feeling at the moment. It can help to wear them as a reward to yourself after a long day, for example. My BF and I are at the almost-24/7 point so it's more rare we're not diapered.

you know what, i'm bf-user and i'll take a pic in a sec if you want -- wearing plastic panties though, is that alright?

>///> This sounds really nice actually, it could be great to sleep with them
Okay, i will try to keep them off next im >///> Thanks :p
I think you are right, im gonna try do that, i guess it could be fun to just get home, diaper up and chill till next day, all soggy :p

Unff >//>

long as the diaper is obvious or visible

>using >///> unironically
you're in a thread for ogling diapered men and where theres at least one gay couple that diaper eachother but somehow you manage to be the biggest faggot in the thread. it defies logic.

I know, classic me :D

Fine, fine.

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 921K)

>diaper each other
for what it's worth, only he diaper me.

wook at da widdle baby. cant hold it at alllll can ya?

you arent the biggest faggot in the thread though

posting in bread

Attached: 1_038.jpg (932x1240, 350K)

>a girl
get out cooties this it a boys only club

No. Fuck you.

Attached: 1_020.png (620x635, 978K)

Hey, I DID say I'd probably change soon. I'm not the other soggy user probably leaking in his bed by now though.

fine. you can post hot girls in diapers, but DONT expect me to be happy about it.

Boys in diapers > Girls in diapers

aww is da baby throwing a tantrum?

shhhh its reverse psychology you fuck

Attached: photo_2019-11-08_07-53-18.jpg (721x1280, 91K)

oh shit anons, I forgot about my thread!
thanks for keeping it alive!

Attached: twe (9).jpg (1524x2396, 1.09M)

you changed out of very girly panties to take this pic

it was better without u

nuh uh, first off those are training pants and second the only thing i changed outta were my pajamas so you could actually see my diapers. also they're s o a k e d

Attached: photo_2019-11-08_07-52-50.jpg (721x1280, 64K)

Awww your cute, you need to get some Abu diapers tho! Way more cute that M4

you should wear them over the diaper and take a pic,

and why's that? sounds like a very insecure thing to say

Attached: spacebatch (2).jpg (2448x2820, 1.37M)

That'd look goofy, but sure if you really want
Too poooooorrrr

CUUUUTE *_*

pleeeeeaase do it

sorry for the delay, he wanted coffee!

Attached: photo_2019-11-08_08-21-38.jpg (721x1280, 72K)

that looks like a perfect outfit for the rest of the morning.

smh, i'll probably wear something cute instead

thats plenty cute

well in any case i finally got a change, so i'm happy

Attached: car (6).jpg (1268x2086, 352K)

cuuuuute! love the jammies

Attached: adi (1).jpg (3024x4032, 1.74M)