The Trump-Ukraine "Secret" Whistleblower's name is Eric Ciaramella. Adam Schiff leaked his name on a witness memo...

The Trump-Ukraine "Secret" Whistleblower's name is Eric Ciaramella. Adam Schiff leaked his name on a witness memo. The Whistleblowers name is confirmed on page 236 of the Congressional memo, as provided by NBC News. Google the name. It's now public knowledge.
nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/read-full-transcript-top-diplomat-bill-taylor-s-impeachment-testimony-n1077676

Attached: Ukraine WhistleBlower Eric Ciaramella.jpg (800x700, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/4/letters-to-the-editor-ciaramella-no-happy-accident/
cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/ukraine-whistleblower-trump-cease-and-desist/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1192078857031036931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not all heroes wear capes.
Also Trump is too retarded to be criminally responsible.

“Here he is guys!! The stupid libtard who leaked shady stuff that daddy trump did!!”
Shut the fuck up bootlicker

>"Secret" Whistleblower
Nigga pleeze

Attached: MCCAIN-jumbo.jpg (433x336, 38K)

KEK! CNN's morning show host is losing her shit over this. The fact a member of the Democratic party leadership - Adam Schiff - leaked the dude's name in the unredacted trascript is fucking hysterical! They were bitching about Trump Jr. Tweeing the dude's name, but now that everyone knows Schiff and the Dems accidentally leaked it because they're retarded, the media's going ape shit today.

get out Sup Forumscel guy is a hero

Attached: 1572519329947.jpg (960x624, 55K)

Kek, trusting a Demacrat NOT to dox you.
LMFAO

Attached: 1564882679596.jpg (207x244, 8K)

*an hero

Hey, you know how a Demacrat say "fuck you" ??
"Trust me"

I'm no fan of Adam schiff, but it's clear he leaked this on accident. Trump jr intentionally leaked the name knowing it was illegal.

being a “whistleblower” doesn’t come with guaranteed anonymity genius, it just keeps you from getting fired

Patriot.

We still put retards in jail or an institution. If you're dangerous, you need to be dealt with, even through sheer incompetence.

since he can't change his own diapers in prison it'll be a mental hospital.

And what do you want me to do with this info? What does it change?

thank you user i didnt know this now i know who is the miserable piece of shit who attacked mein kaiser fuhrer president Donal Trump, all CIA agents on stand by we dropping hard on this libtard bitch we are gonna make him cry

Outing the whistleblower doesn't change hte fact that the acting director of national intelligence, the intelligence community inspector general and the top CIA lawyer, ALL OF THEM APPOINTED BY TRUMP, reviewed the whistleblower complaint, found it “credible” and referred it to the Justice Department for possible prosecution.

Attached: no.jpg (720x697, 30K)

A generation of S O Y B O Y tattle tales

Y’all grew up to be faggots

>tattle tales
kek playground bullshit, trumpies on parade

Why do you care about things that have absolutely no effect on your life OP? It's a different circle of people who don't care about you or what happens in your life.

What’s your plan? To send death threats like the pathetic degenerates that you trumpfags are? If it’s true, this guy should get a medal for exposing the extortion scheme that the White House was running. OP is an epic faggot.

Attached: 1531878801019.png (682x960, 644K)

Sure. And this guy's name is Dindu Nuffin

Attached: DT1.jpg (896x564, 61K)

back up for 2 years,,mueller was the man of the century,'by jingo,,he'll find it,he'll get trump',,

'trumps outahere',,,'over',,'finished,'
press leaks show they are zero interested in 'news',,only another nixon job like in the 70s
not working this time boys,,you are liars,and your big 3 tv nets and a billion dollars in tv set designers,painters, gaffers,,rooms of electronic screens,mics,recording equipment,30 rock cafeterias, video trucks & transmitters,confiscatory salaries,are irrelevant,obsolete,
replaced by a few million digital S E A L S out there,here ,out in flyover USA,,where your boys and girls found zero enthusiasm for impeachment,,no one cares,,fewer even watch any more

Stupid nigger.

lol this is a great pic

Worthless stormfag, you will die alone and unloved.

NOBODY CARES.

TRUMP BROKE THE LAW. IT'S PLAIN AS DAY.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CNN tell me so so I am smart and I know he did it, god damn it you fucking assholes!!!!!!! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arghaghafiurhkxdnk

dont ask me for sources or facts you FUCKING WHITE MALE BIGOT its plain as day fuck head

fuck off to /pol

trump is a criminal

reeeeeeeeeeeee aWAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hes a fucking criminal, i dont like him cnn told me sooooo waaaaaaaaa. DONT FUCKING ASK ME FOR SOURCES OR SPECIFIC CRIMES OR STATUES HE VIOLATED MMMK ITS PLAIN AS DAY argggggahahahgsja reeeeeeeeeee

noooooooooooooooooooo DRUMf

Attached: nooooooooooooo.png (883x589, 340K)

kek, u gay

politicsare my fucking life, I MUST DOWN LOAD MADDOW AND LEMON'S OPINIONS SO I KNOW HOW TO FEEL AND WHAT TO THINK. fucking boomer bigots dont understand why my fee fees are hurt! GOD DAMNIT blumft !!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1517202213085.gif (800x600, 144K)

Attached: 000288E2-FFFC-4F91-975B-9A8F65BAAC77.png (700x700, 78K)

FUCK YOU BLUMFT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!! FUCK YOU CHEETO ORANGE MAN, YOUR THE REASON I CANT GET LAID NOW WITHOUT TURNING INTO A CUCK BITCH! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1516742541552.gif (800x371, 125K)

That guy is an American hero.

Post proof of this claim, faggot. Scary Lawyer Guy doesnt mean shit to anyone you COMPLETE fucking faggot.

POST YOUR PROOF, STATE THE SPECIFIC LAWS HE BROKE, POST THE SPECIFIC STATUTES HE BROKE

Oh and if its a news story with anonymous sources, it doesnt count. If it was second or third hand information, it doesnt count. If it was some faggots opinion, yep, you guessed it, it doesnt count. None of that would be admissible in court. You dont have shit but Ill sit back to watch your mental gymnastics.

Article 2, section 4 of the constitution.

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

>bribery, get fucked

no

Look how angry and desperate this kid is. lol.

Attached: 3EF90887-F361-45C5-B4B4-B594B68919A7.jpg (480x296, 16K)

Who cares? The story has been confirmed by 20 other witnesses and dumpy himself.

>we are ready to buy Javelins for defense
>I need you to do use a favor though

Bribery.

Attached: 1573155228859.jpg (798x347, 125K)

ahahahahaha Thanks for posting that. NOW LINK IT TO A SPECIFIC ACTION HE DID, THEN POST THE PROOF SHOWING WITHOUT A DOUBT HE DID IT.

Exactly you are a faggot and you cant.

Desperation isnt asking you to back up your shitty claims, whats desperation is projecting desperation onto me, while posting shit like that has 0 substance from some twitter fag, like we give a shit about his opinion. You need to evaluation your life. The logical conclusion would be to KYS.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Here’s your specific action. hahahaha, you got rekt.

Go back to 2nd grade. Not bribery at all. The #1 fact witness, the president of Ukraine said him self, NOT pressured. Ukraine didnt even know they aid had been held up, not withdrawn, while they looked into corruption in Ukraine. Perfectly normal thing to do, there are mountains of precedent of this from Dem presidencys to Rep administrations. There is also precedent for the US to work with other countries, in fact there is an agreement signed during the Clinton administration between Ukraine and the US that calls for working jointly against anticorruption. It doesnt matter if your joe blow, a coke head Bidens son, just because your an old wind bag running for office, it doesnt give you immunity from being investigated for wrong doing.

What is fact, DNC worked through aid named Chalupa to make up false allegations against Trump with the fake dossier to spread misinfo for Clintons benefit. Thats all proven fact, everything you claim Trump did, Clinton did.

>Adam Schiff leaked his name on a witness memo.
YOU DICK!

Attached: spicolii.jpg (1400x1050, 83K)

unfortunately for you, your stupid opinions don't matter

You're right. It's not bribery. Its extortion.

This reminds me of the time Sup Forums thought the 2016 staffer on the left was the girl on the right and everyone obsessed over this for weeks, especially the idiots at Sup Forums. Ultimately nothing came out of it, just like nothing will come out of this stupid shit.

Attached: 1493342185894.png (640x491, 607K)

lol, ok boomer.

>the man who is clearly being extorted is going to stand up and anger the man with leverage over him
I don’t think you understand the concept of having enough leverage to extort someone.

damn son, somebody is actually trying to argue for real here?

you should go back to school yourself, son.
this shit is just to stupid.
let me guess, the earth is flat and we never went to space?

Imagine during Trump and complaining about liars. Also, what's with all the commas, dumbass?

Except for every news outlet covering it for the last 24 hours and the whistleblowers lawyer Mark Said confirming on CNN today that is his clients identity while calling out Rep. Schiff for allowing his identity to leak in the interacted transcript...sure.

This has gone viral here in the UK after BBC Newsnight spoke with Said - the whistleblowers attorney - and he blamed Schiff, Pelosi for the whistleblowers name being plastered across RTNews, CBC, CCTV, ABC News Australia....I can only assume you don't have cable TV access, or live in a cave if you hadn't seen the whistleblowers lawyer on every news outlet today blasting the American left for his clients name getting out. CNNs reporting the FBI are monitoring social media for threats after they confirmed with DoJ that this individual is the Ukraine investigations source.

*Mark Zaid

If this man dies, you know who's going to be held accountable. It's not even certain that this is the individual.

Some million idiots could be ruining a random man's life over propaganda.

This entire thing was discussed rigorously back in September. More evidence has come to light. It's quid pro quo, it's bribery, every single talking point to spin against that has crumbled, stop offering the same damn bullshit.

It is well-established that criminal activity is not necessary for impeachment. It doesn't matter if a law was broken (although it seems he's broken multiple laws while in office). What matters is whether his actions show he is not fit for office. But you're absorbing whatever misleading shit Fox and Republicans give you, so no one expects you to know what you're talking about.

Nope, quick Google News search brings up hundreds of sources quoting the Ukraine whistleblowers lawyer confirming this Eric dude is the source cited in the Ukraine impeachment inquiry. There's no way you haven't heard this news unless you're trolling.

My God, I knew a severely retarded man who communicated better than you. I don't mean I Am Sam retarded. His retardation was retarded. His slobbery grunts made more sense than you.

Can you give us these hundreds of sources?

Not the user you're replying to, but typing "Eric Ciaramella" into Google news search brings up 1831 mentions of that name in the past 24 hours, with sources including NY Times, BBC World News, CNN, Washington Post, ABC News, The Guardian, CBC News, Global News Canada, Associated Press.

Can you give us these hundreds of sources?

Holy shit the amount of damage controlling shills in this thread is insane.
61 posts, 28 users HMMM you guys dont even bother vpning to samefag on b?

no

Tried posting the Google search string URL, but Sup Forums spam filter blocking it.

So you can't even provide excerpts from links you think will prove your claim.

Thought so. There's no conclusive evidence that this man is who you think he is.

Same with Bing. There's 2300 on their targeted news search.

Tried it with both the Bing and Google News query, but got the same result with spam block since both queries are 40+ characters long.

I'm not the user you were speaking to, kid. I did a cursory Google News search with the name in the threads OP and it brought up ~1800 results.

You sound like a trumptard or a polfag sitting here demanding results be posted for you, instead of opening a browser tab and looking for yourself.

I'm ok u retarded cunt. Holy fuck, you're cyin like a bitch at random people cause your too stupid to google.

I'm op that is. Kek

>having to wade through the dozens of washington examiner stories to find... nothing!

>ITT - Retards sperging after the whistleblowers name went viral and the guys lawyer confirmed his identity on every mainstream news show

Show me where, cucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20191108-104923_PicsArt.jpg (989x1624, 692K)

"There's evidence, and it's totally, undeniably accurate and true and honest- but this darn spam filter won't let me post."

Over 50 of the results regarding this man's name are from opinion pieces, or just straight up word from the masses. And that was before they lead to nowhere. Look.
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/4/letters-to-the-editor-ciaramella-no-happy-accident/

~1800 results, of what? Opinion pieces? Word from the masses? Can anyone just, I don't know... highlight and copy and paste it into the thread? Take a screenshot? No? Not the time to copypasta? Not even for something so damning? Why?

All this crying about Google should mean that you want a competent somebody to take the mere words you say, and
>google
them. How hard do you think it would be to look up a story about Whistleblower Man on... onenewsnow.com? Jesus Christ.

Make claim? Provide evidence.

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1555593901374.png (1368x289, 34K)

Lmao are they not even hiring native english speakers now? You're about as fluent as a nigger in fatherhood

Attached: 1572741957265.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

Not sure if retarded or trolling

Pretty much. This Zaid person appeared with a US Democratic representative on CNN International a bit ago admonishing the Democratic leadership for not redacting his clients name in the transcript. Claimed his client is receiving harassment after his identity went public.

Where? Where is this? Shouldn't Twitter be rife with repeated uploads of this? Can I see this?

How the hell do you not already have this at your disposal?

Schiff apologized a bit ago but is trying to deflect blame onto Trump Jr. for Tweeting Eric's name earlier this week. Absolute shit show.

I even found the particular instance of this thing with a one "Zaid", but it's not at all what you're saying.

If you say it long enough, I'm sure it'll start coming true.

The justice department cant prosecute trump. They referred it to investigate others.

Not surprised he's all over media trying to damage control his clients name being leaked.

Are you retarded?

Schiff should have at least redacted his name before releasing the transcript. Bc news stated they won't remove the interacted transcript since the sources name has been published by every media outlet across the planet. Too little too late.

God damned American Patriot.

no

Imagine having to insist that someone admonished the Democrats for not redacting something, when there are
>ctrl-f
>redact
>leak
>0
results found.
cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/ukraine-whistleblower-trump-cease-and-desist/index.html
Do we dare go on YouTube?

No. You're just trying very hard to sell this story. I'm not sure if your fingers are at risk of being chopped off, but it's no skin off my nose.

Where are you idiots finding this info? Lol Are you from an alternate reality where Republicuck wet dreams come true?

Attached: Screenshot_20191108-110002_Chrome.jpg (1080x1407, 512K)

Trump didnt recieve a payment.

teh whistleblower lmao. autism levels are reaching epic proportions

mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1192078857031036931 nigger shill neck yourself quickly please

"The server"

Sounds an awful lot like physical evidence.

Possible Corruption should be investigated even if it's a "political opponent".

Hell dems investigated trump and he welcomed it.

Trump is a doodyhead

Screenshotting this entire thread to easily disprove it later on lol

More than 34 new posts and only 4 new posters.
Shills infect this thread frens, move on
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1557370431563.jpg (1157x1282, 803K)

True. I'm just amazed it blew up into such a major incident. The leaders identity would have gotten out eventually.

user, too late for damage control.

That was one of the weirdest parts - Schiffs staff handed the interacted transcript to the press, but blames Drumpfs retarded brat for Tweeting the name Schiff provided. Dafuq. Kek!

Mark Zaids stated he'll Eric will be willing to do interviews once the House Democrats "clear" him. So we'll get to hear straight from the man himself what went down.

Oh, a tweet from Junior! Oh my God, I can't believe it! You see any official testimony from a "Zaid", or a lawyer, anywhere? I don't.

That's not even considering the fact that this tweet was being dismissed for several other painfully overt reasons, one being that Junior here even called himself a "private citizen", another being that this is Breibart, or that the damn thing says "alleged" and "likely so-called whistleblower", and more.

For fuck's sake, you'd think if this thing was so water-tight and undeniable, it'd all be consistent, corroborated, and all refutation would be easily rebuffed.

>too late for damage control
It's not too late to bring Junior's twitter in though, is it.
>blames Drumpfs retarded brat
Hey, you remember how you asked for everyone to Google that name? You realize that the name provided results from long before the transcript was released, right? A shame it's too late for damage control.

>[citation needed]

You know there's probably a few dozen reporters hoping to land that gig. I'd wager CNN or NBC News will get the nod.

Prob NBC, with a hefty payment. This dude can parlay this into a major payday.