Why haven't you asked your gf/wife to fuck you with a strapon yet? You know you want it

Why haven't you asked your gf/wife to fuck you with a strapon yet? You know you want it.
Also, strapon/pegging tread and stories

Attached: ready-for-a-long-night-2117545.jpg (210x573, 94K)

She needs to invest in a better dildo, that is a cheap hard rubber piece of shit from amazon.

But it will get the job done

If discomfort is a turn on

Currently arranging a meeting with a lady deep in the bdsm/femdom scene for a potential slave relationship. So hot

Attached: B2FF0CA.jpg (602x900, 407K)

I have, and did about 20 minutes ago but our kid woke up.

Wish I could talk my wife into it. At least to try once.

Can you share pics of your wife wearing the strapon?

This sucker gets the job done. Softer more realistic material and a downward curve for the prostate.

Attached: 20191108_072243.jpg (720x560, 78K)

You lucky basterd

Sure why not? I'll let that happen

Try findom and thank me later

My girlfriend agreed to do it but I haven't pulled the trigger on it. Shes used her fingers in the past on my prostate when I've asked but I can tell she takes sero interest in it and that kind of turns me off if shes just going through the motions.

I prefer the cyberskin types.

She fucks me so good

Attached: IMG-20190212-WA0023.jpg (1056x1408, 84K)

Are you worried she might think you're gay if you have her do it?

No, she just doesnt have an interest in doing it. Even when its come up she says she'll do it because I want her to, but not with any enthusiasm for it. She knows I've used them on myself and doesnt have s problem with it.

Nice

while I understand the humiliation/kink I'm really in no position to be throwing away money

I'm often riding my wifes strapon, and she's also stimulating my prostate with her fingers, I love her

Me either but I'll still send

fucking traps: not gay
getting anything in your ass: very gay

Pretending like your opinion matters, ultra gay

Yes, getting fucked up the ass is ultra gay.

And here you are, reading about it and looking at pictures.

>implying