Eagles SB celebration thread

the drought is over, we fucking did it eagle bros.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK NEW ENGLAND AND FUCK THE PATRIOTS THIS IS OUR TIME

EAGLES/TRUMP 2020

BLUE
EYES
WHITE
DRAGON

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 1st quarter. Does not having the lead at the 1st quarter count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a playoff game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 this year and won the Super Bowl before because they didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Patriots just threw an int again and gave up another drive, just like the Panthers did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>two hours later
>thread is deleted at OP is crying as Brady claims his sixth ring

IT IS
INEVITABLE.

>10 points up at halftime is anything to celebrate

prepare to get your ass reamed just like last time.

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the 3st quarter. Does not having the lead at the 3st quarter count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NFL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a playoff game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Patriots are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 this year and won the Super Bowl before because they didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Patriots just threw an int again and gave up another drive, just like the Panthers did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patriots topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing..

u mad bro?

No way the pats make two SB comebacks in a row r..right?

What an easy win. Nice "dynasty" shitriots.

Keep Getting your hopes up. The tears will be elegantly exquisite. I can’t wait for twitter to light up with faggots calling the Pats the white supremacists of the NFL like last year. Keep hoping cause you will be crushed and I can’t wait to watch shithole Philadelphia burn.

I cant believe how big EDP has gotten
He was born in california, its fucking sad

>Average eagles fan
Fucking disgusting

Will the fat black cry if they choke?

there's no way edp will live if they lose

that's a nice score you have there
shame if anything were to
happen to it

it's over. brady will be prepping the bull tonight.

ah oh

heh, so to get people from climbing the polls and causing problems, they painted it with butter? Don't they know someone from walmart will wheel by and eat it down?

Is there a feed to Philadelphia streets and news?

FUCK THAT PHILLYS GONNA BURN
GO BRADY

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

Bakersfield fag here. It's 100 degrees 9 months out of the year nobody wants to work out outside

ORSON POSTERS BLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN THE FUCK OUT

FUCK YEAHHHHH

dubs and Eagles fumble

REPLAY WHERE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU, YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

I just hope EDP is finally happy

oh no

HAhahahhahaha eagles will lose

Thanks so bro

EAGLES HAVE WON.

Where are the philly streams?

FUCK THE PATRIOTS

BASED UNDERBIRDS

finally the patriots dynasty is over.

NOOOO i wanted to watch EDP's youtube meltdown + seppuku

OWWWWWWWWAAAAA

EDP STICKY

THANKS FOR THE 2 FREE TOUCHDOWNS REFS HAHAAHAHAHA

WE DID IT BOYS AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

FUCK ALL YA'ALL THAT DOUBTED

KISS THE RING

T
I
C
K
Y

UHHHHH HOW DID THEY KNOW COLOR CONFETTI THEY WOULD NEED? RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED

So what happens now?

Do they keep Wentz or Foles?

I love Junko!

Gg no re

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PHILLY ES BLANCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I BET 2 GRAND ON THE PATS WINNING BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS RIGGED

FUCK

Nice *Super Bowl you have there, fun that the refs had to give you a fake TD to win it though

Where is the riot feed?

Thank you Philly for denying Brady 6 rings
t. Panthers fan

POR FIN PTM

FUCK THE PATRIOTS
FUCK TOM BRADY
FUCK BILL BELICHEK

WE GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

YASSSS QUEEN SLAY

IN FACT ITS ONLY THE 5TH QUARTER

I can't post this anymore ;_;

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO
>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO
>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO
>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO
>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO
>PATS BTFO
PATS BTFO

>be me
>live in philly
>as soon as the game officially ends
>literally thousands of fireworks go off at the same time across the city

FUCK FILTHADEPHIA
FUCK THE PATRIOTS
GO GIANTS

philadelphia riot livestream WHERE

FLY EAGLES FLY

who /narberth/ here

I'm fucking crying bros

Burning Mattresses edition?

Fucking this. It was such an amazing game but these two calls will taint it forever

video when?

Worst Junko

Really happy for Foles, hope he does well wherever he winds up starting.

T
I
C
K
Y

/Giants/ here, you guys finally did it. Congratulations. Now go climb some fucking poles.

I need streamers who are on the streets of philly now!

>Bradyfags

Lmao

ESP just be having a stroke right now

>PATRICHEATS

BTFO

absolutely based

wew lads
Sup Forums here
u got btfo

THE YEAR I MOVE OUT OF PHILLY. FLY EAGLES FLYYYYY

>NICK FOLES IS A SUPER BOWL WINNING QB
weird to say guys

Philly Riots livestream where?

NICK FUCKING FOLES

MAKE THE STATUE RIGHT NOW

EDP RESPONSE VIDEO WHEN?
>EDP RESPONSE VIDEO WHEN?
EDP RESPONSE VIDEO WHEN?
>EDP RESPONSE VIDEO WHEN?

FUCK TOM BRADY

Didn't watch the game because I generally dislike both teams, was this Super Bowl good? How does it stack against the Falcons collapse last year?

Toxins fan here. Congrats on doing something everyone else wanted to do: BEAT BRADY'S/BELICHEAT'S CHEATRIOTS IN THE FUCKING SUPERB OWL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Foles becomes a first round pick from some dopes and comes back to be a back up on the cheap when his contract is up.

ravens up next

Now EDP has to do something with his life

Congratulation to the Philadelphia Eagles! Amazing game

Toasting in an epic bread

/PA/ BROS GET IN HERE WHERE YOU AT

EAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLESEAGLES

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW