Www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6679531/amp/Office-worker-spent-night-12-year-old-girl-jailed.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6679531/amp/Office-worker-spent-night-12-year-old-girl-jailed.html

> 12 year old girl pretends she's 19 and lies and manipulates a poor 27 year old man that she met in a dating app into sexual actions
> they have sexy time
> 12 year old girl voluntarily stays with the dude (who still believes She's 19) overnight while he tells mates he banged some hottie
> somehow the man gets in trouble and is prosecuted

How the fuck is this fair? It just shows how fucked up the justice system is when a girl can do whatever she want a to a man and he's the one who gets in trouble

Attached: 519-5197677_all-your-memes-are-belong-to-us-pedobear.png (552x1010, 117K)

>willingly makes a fake profile and lies about her age to deceive people
>willingly entraps (a legal offense)
>willingly converses with man and goes back to his home without alerting anyone
>willingly keeps her mouth shut about it and doesn't tell anyone and the events were discovered a month later by accident

But of course, it's still called "sexual assault" and the man will be told that he manipulated a pure, innocent young woman who didn't know any better.

Every day I become more convinced that women are the source of evil.

Society is fucked. It's not fucking fair she could literally kill him and he would somehow be the monster.

I know she's 12 but for fuck sake a lot of 12 year old nymphs are fucking crazy

>source of evil.
Ya ok calm down there buddy

No, women have always been like this. The problem is the men who worship women by enabling this kind of crap. Also, "pedophilia" was bullshit pushed by jealous aging feminists. If you really believe that women are somehow equal to men, or that shit like sleeping with a "minor", whatever that arbitrary nonsense term means, you're a part of this jacked up justice system.

If she was able to making a dating app profile, meet and go out with a man in public, successfully go back to his place and sleep with him with no one finding out for a month, she has the cognitive ability to consent and no amount of "but she's a minor" will change that

This girl is only 11 years old and she's innocent and doesn't realise that she's sexually appealing especially to older guys

Attached: 12yogoddess.jpg (2530x1436, 1.56M)

Yet the MAN was the one who got jailed and the girl will be brainwashed saying how bad he is...

>muh cognitive ability
We're on the same page dude at the end of the day, however this whole notion of "consent" is arbitrary BS. The state determines through politics, not science or philosophy or anything directly relating to humanity itself, who can and cannot consent.

Haha, nah man, of course she knows. Humanity, and this includes *gasp* CHILDREN all have some level of sexuality naturally in them. Give the authority to consent back into the dad's hands and all this nonsense will go away. Of course that won't happen because the western man is an idiot, which is why they're all "If you hurt mah daughter! I was your age once!" never considering that maybe it is his stupid daughter that is the one starting the situation, and if the dad doesn't trust these guys why does he let her choose? Oh right, because "My daughter is smart enough to make her own choices!"

Fucking inconsistent monkeys

he looks like a nonce

A woman in the UK had sex with an 11yo boy, knowing he was 11yo, and she got 2 DAYS in jail.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think user was joking.

She's 12 now and has been in romantic music videos with grown ass men were she actually invited them to be with her..

Yet society (nainly women) is going crazy and saying she's just a kid etc etc. She is a damn well developed 12 year old though.

Attached: 20191106_110426.jpg (1400x2877, 1.45M)

Link or it never happened

imagine being so fucking socially retarded and utterly stupid to believe a 12 year old to be 19. you guys in here are just retarded pedophiles with no grasp on reality.

That girl is not 11 you fucking retard.

There is some super rare cases but majority of 12 year olds do look young af.

I would say it's harder to know they're legal from 14/15+

I read about batboy in the national enquirer it must be true!

Finally, somebody who isn't a fucking asshole

> not knowing who melody

Topkek. Go hang yourself pathetic newfag.

She's 12 now though but 11 when those pics were taken

Attached: 20191101_121558.jpg (1097x1738, 912K)

Dude her tits look way too developed for an 11yo. She must be pushing her chest forwards pr something.

She's 12 now. She developed from 10 years old and I guess from 11 she's been real slutty and knows this. She's always hanging with older guys and wears really provocative clothing.

I wonder if she's a virgin?

Attached: 20191101_120510.jpg (1438x1764, 1.48M)

Some 11 year old girls have tits, newfag. And push up bras help too.

Go out more

It's because the hormones we put in kids food. Now every 12yo girl has the body of a 20yo.

My favorite example that women are terrible is when a UK teen loner googled how to make friends an read that "physical contact establishes a connection" he takes Google's advice an went to the local campus to make friends unfortunately he touched a girls shoulder an she cried assault an now he's facing 10 years in jail

Attached: 1572531445555.jpg (683x935, 699K)

I like how you just basically admit that you can't get women your age and instead, prefer to prey on younger girls because they're dumb and gullible.

You're a loser, but at least you're honest about your failure in life.

I can much easier understand some prison sentence, even though he didn't know what he was doing, FAR MORE than I can understand putting him on a lifelong sex offender registry and ban him from being near children, and all that other horseshit. Yet they assign all that worst stuff de facto and then act like they're being easy only sending him to prison for years.

> projecting this hard

Nice assumptions there faggot. You gonna pull put more bullshit from your ass to try to justify your butthurt triggered inner moralfag?

Aside from the fact this article was written by an illiterate moron and they apparently don't have editors:

'This is most serious offending as you will now have appreciated. The effects on a child of such a young age of offending of this sort are well known and well documented, and these effects will last for the rest of the child victim's life.
The supposed judge statement in the ruling:

'This is most serious offending as you will now have appreciated. The effects on a child of such a young age of offending of this sort are well known and well documented, and these effects will last for the rest of the child victim's life.

'I noted in the victim personal statement of the mother which I have read, she speak of how her daughter is in a withdrawn state, her lack of cooperation and her silence. The statement from the social worker which I have read, speaks of the complainants guarded nature and her unwillingness to discuss events and her part in this case."

This sex didn't bother the girl the next night. She was never bothered. She's probably fucked dozens of guys this way. She's always going out. They are somehow spinning her obvious anger and guilt at this guy being prosecuted as her feeling harmed by him. She won't fucking discuss it because HE IS FUCKING INNOCENT.

I'd believe it possible he thought she was younger, but you dumb niggers forget he texted a nude shot of her to a friend. If he thought she was too young he wouldn't have immediately blasted a nude of her to someone.

I'm not a pedo. I don't stalk children. (She's lying about her age to sell you something)

>UK
>discovered because her mother straight up spied on her

I feel bad for the kid, you know, her home life is obviously shit and the fact that she posed for this guy shows that she wants to be appreciated for the person she is and not just be a token 12yo that everybody ignores.

Yet the judge didn't understand that, and treats her just like a token 12yo. bet the bastard doesn't even know what she looks like, i bet the son of a bitch will pat himself on the back for "doing the right thing" as her mother beats her up for running away.

She's smart, she knows that anything she could say could be twisted and used against him, she just underestimated how dumb the others are.

I N C E L

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

That's what I think. It grinds my FUCKING gears that this is what society has come to when obviously the girl is the one to blame not the guy. I don't give a fuck that she's 12, nmaybe if she was 6 and could barely talk properly yes.. but many 12/13 year olds can be mistaken for legal age.

k. fgt.

Jesus Christ!

I came so close to having this happen to me shortly after High School. She was 15 pretending to be 18 though so it was a little more believable.

This is some Evil shit though, there needs to be some kind of compassion for guys that get suckered into these situations.

I don't think it possible for her to be a virgin. Look at that guy, Pablo has been tapping that ass everyday.

>www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6679531/amp/Office-worker-spent-night-12-year-old-girl-jailed.html
So a horny teen slut lied to fuck some dude she got wet over & because of feminists crying in fake outrage, the innocent dudes life is fucked while his victimizer walks free and she probably gets money from the government and gets treated like a victim.

kek

The dude is obviously either entirely actually retarded or totally lying. If he's retarded, give him a little mercy. If he's lying, drown him in laundry detergent.

>How the fuck is this fair?
good, lock that sick fuck up and snip his junk off. fucking scum should be hanged.

>A woman in the UK had sex with an 11yo boy, knowing he was 11yo
nice.

itt: pedos blaming feminists.

KYS YOU FUCKING DUMBFUCK PIECE OF SHIT CUNT

women are the source of evil so is man

You're overreacting. You seem upset.

You gotta ask each girl you think about fucking for two forms of I.D. and a birth certificate, obtained within the last 3 months.
It's simple.

Attached: 1369506087106.gif (294x231, 1.32M)

Or you could have sex with adults.

Hes a dumbass. He deserves what he gets.

That's exactly what i suggested, verifying proof of age to make certain you only fuck adults.
Did you get dropped as a baby?

Dating is like getting a job these days. Be smart, have her fill out and send an I-9 before you have sex.

>thread

But what if I'm a child?

Are you trying to groom me?

Attached: 1513713616866.png (500x513, 438K)

Attached: whaaaaat.png (1595x818, 1.08M)

Name plz

>>Every day I become more convinced that women are the source of evil.

Same user: Mom is the best woman in the world.

Sending a nude shot of a random stranger you just fucked is weird imo.. I mean its like "HEY FOLKS I FINALLY GOT LAID..." its the most virgin way to handle with your after-sex life..

yeah the whole story is like her mother psychologically pushed her to make such mistakes and ruin lifes in order to have a topic in your life... its called Münchhausen by Proxy Syndrom

Amen

Not exaggerating

Why do british news papers repeat main statements and opinion like three to four times in a single article? its like they write ADHD or little school children...

Is this really the girl in question? And were these the pics she was sending to the guy who was charged?

r u retarded, no its not the girl in question

Everything they wrote about me was a lie.

Attached: selfie 5.jpg (210x210, 6K)

Thanks for clarifying!

You must not be a dude. Or a severely socially stunted one. This is extremely common practice

>teen

You came close to it happening.
It actually did for me.. Found out in the morning. Fairly stressful time in my life.

>This is extremely common practice
yeah among virgins. kek

I was chatting with a girl online a few year's back. We get to the pics.
She sends me a voluptuous set of D cups with hard nipples, I of course sent her a pic of my dick.
..then she tells me her pic was when she was 12. We still met up and fucked since she was 18 at the time.
But she had that pic saved as a personal favorite and I couldn't tell.
Bitches be crazy man.

Because he bothered getting laid, it's all a trap these days. If it's not pedo, it's rape charges. The system is rigged against men.

Better not post it, then

There is nothing socially stunted about not sending people naked pictures of women you've laid as a kind of primitive celebratory trophy-waving.

I mean they give birth to men and women, so I guess its technically true.

Guess her age.

Attached: chcQq35yDPM.jpg (720x1080, 283K)

Rob the cradle, pay the ladle

Attached: 516.jpg (680x680, 51K)

That's just your excuse for being an incel. Whatever helps you cope, bud

No.

I'll stop when these stories stop flying out of the news, otherwise, I'm right.

What the fuck is wrong with you, USA?

Attached: 5.jpg (312x321, 22K)

Because you don't make loopholes for loliscum, they will 100% learn about it and abuse the shit out of it to continue child molesting. There is very little way anyone could mistake a 12 year old for a 19 year old, if she that petite check her ID. I'm serious. Fuck child molesters, be safe brothers and stay out of jail.

Rape the kids, take the slidd.
Have fun in prison taking it in the bum, pedo scum

Attached: 9ae.png (680x1179, 724K)

Why are humans so horny?

Should we get an accurate age of consent for the rest of the world? Trust me, 16 is fine for consent.

The only way to win is to not play.

10 is good

You look for what you want to see. Normal, healthy, well adjusted people don't go looking for this stuff. Besides, what makes you think any of these girls would want you when you can't even get a real woman?

Yes. You are right, sir.

Agreed, if they let the guy in the article off with a slap on the wrist, it would teach everyone else that if you want to commit statutory rape, all you have to do is get the child to set up a false internet profile and "meet" online, then you'd be in the clear. The lawyers would abuse the shit out of such loopholes to get real child predators back on the streets.

How the fuck can you not tell a difference between a 12yo and a 19yo you fucking pedo

I guess 14-16 are okay. But more it's stupid.

Depends on the state you are in over here in the US. In my state ignorance of age can be an affirmative defense as long as you can prove the underage girl misrepresented her age (i.e. chat logs, screenshots ect.). It can still be a hard sell in court but it's there. I'm not into young girls (I prefer 26+) so I dont have to worry about that shit.

>I prefer 26+
You've got a mental problems.

>Her

I would do her

yo, if she was 17 he probably would have got a slap on the wrist, but she's fucking 12 dude, nobody is going to mistake a fucking 12 year old for a 19 year old

>back on the streets
Exactly where they belong, pleasing the young girls