An 18-year-old has been jailed for murdering a fellow sixth-former by repeatedly stabbing her in the neck the day after...

An 18-year-old has been jailed for murdering a fellow sixth-former by repeatedly stabbing her in the neck the day after she split up with him so she could focus on her studies.
Thomas Griffiths murdered Ellie Gould, a talented 17-year-old student and horse rider, at her family home in Calne, Wiltshire. She suffered at least 13 stab wounds.

worlddonat.com/blog/teenager-jailed-for-murder-of-ellie-gould

Attached: 1347.jpg (380x475, 20K)

ok

I bet she was a horse rider.......

And nothing of value was lost

Why did they let him go? Didn't he shoot up a school like a year ago?

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 5K)

Don’t let Jewish kids near your daughters, most whites that are reported as only white shooters are also Jewish

Griffiths isn't a Jewish name.

Id fuck her

Attached: ACD44E60-B9D4-46C4-BEB3-5A00033D0A49.jpg (680x1205, 65K)

Attached: 4179E131-87C8-4761-A058-784244D416EA.png (740x733, 515K)

AFAIK only two of those guys have Jewish blood.

Attached: C6476BA3-759E-4977-990A-5DF09488A59F.jpg (761x1152, 208K)

Sorry but they all have a Jewish childhood so I doubt that, isn’t a white problem.

HAHAHHA he was getting cucked. A chick broke up with my "to focus on school"

Where's the evidence? And FYI Ashkenazi Jews are white.

Damn, I guess that’s what happened to all these minorities

Attached: 5E0D6CF6-5673-4566-8AEA-A42EC0925459.jpg (1902x2048, 664K)

Still a Jew,

Attached: 0EEFADA7-CCE2-4173-8656-C6290DEED38C.jpg (1242x1452, 210K)

TL:DR I’ve learned that white Jewish people are a disfunctional people who kill others when they don’t get their way

Attached: C870112A-D00C-46C2-9E76-DB97C60DE067.png (588x549, 317K)

FYI.. Jewish isn't a race, it's a religion so your entire point/argument is moot.

Holmes wasn't Jewish. The article quoted says that.
Elliot Rodger's grandpa took photos of the Holocaust but wasn't Jewish.
Adam Lanza's surname is common among non-Jewish Sicilians too.
I can't find any reliable sources supporting the claim that Loughner was Jewish.

It's an ethnoreligious group. You can be ethnically Jewish but not religiously Jewish.
t. Jewish by blood

So Jewish mothers and grandparents don’t mean anything to people trying to frame white people instead of allowing the Jewish religion to own up to their mistakes. Sorry but I say fuck Jewish people, Jewish people keep reporting white Jewish feats that help the community as Jewish, but bad PR represents them as only white as a form of propaganda

I’m not saying Jews are bad, just saying report the crimes right and add that their religion is Jewish so people can properly hate on the right religion

I already said that only two of the shooters have any evidence of Jewish ancestry.

No reason to have media falsely reporting news, white Christian shooter. Vrs White Jewish Shooter.

You can say that all you want but if their grandparents were Jewish, then they are ultimately a Jew

reminds me a bit of Cillian Murphy with a dash of cro mag dna.

Read the post again. Only two of the shooters have any evidence of Jewish descent, grandparents or otherwise.

I’m just saying this white school shooter bullshit is getting out of hand when over 3/4 of shootings this year have been perpetuated by minority’s

Attached: 8F9547D2-6419-4988-B2A3-E37FF4912AD5.jpg (1024x681, 177K)

You haven’t once shown any evidence of this, otherwise I wouldn’t believe

I googled the phrases in the image and actually read the articles.

Sorry but those are not white people, mostly Jewish kids that got mad about being virgins, it’s kinda like how muslims are prone to violence because they’re imbred so they attack women and children because they know any actual man would curb stomp their teeth out and throw them in a fucking ditch

"Sixth former" to my Ameriburger ears sounds like she's got six phases to her boss fight or something

Ashkenazi Jews are basically white.

Still a Jew, probably more nazi than most Jews, but still a Jew

This cunt looks like the btech version of me lmao

most jews are white tho

"Men worry that women are going to laugh at them. Women worry that men are going to kill them." - Margaret Atwood

Attached: no..gif (200x200, 981K)

God, straight white men are terrible.

Look at the bodies of a Jewish man and a white man nude. The Jewish guy likely doesn't look very different.

Can anyone guess what race will be labeled "minority" in the next few years?

Just take a wild guess

im not gay u homosex

I don't see how this story is interesting or stands out in any way.

There are plenty of overly possessive guys who murder their bitch after she tries splitting

i bet he asked someone "what should i do?" and they answered "take a stab at it"

dude only got a minimum of 12 years what the fuck

Wow, not even a year-per-stab. He'll probably get buttstabbed in prison tho.

ur a ultra faget lol

Intergang violence isn't considered mass shooting. No one is worried about tyrone shooting up a school, mall , or concert. It's Billy they have to worry about.

This dude looks like that one kid from that 90s film who takes a bunch of girls virginities lmao

he'll be a crisp 30 when he gets out he can still have a life.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky!

Attached: 5291573135142152.jpg (1510x1151, 145K)

isn't the sentence way longer in america?

25 to life but judges have great discretion in a case by case basis

Sorry user, but this kike sympathizer will kick and scream untill hes blue in the face to deny their grandparents were kikes. Even the supreme gentleman's father spoke openly about his father in his shitty movie about relgion. So you are wasting your breath trying to explain anything to this faggot

Attached: mmm.gif (480x360, 1.84M)