HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA *DEEP BREATH* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA *DEEP BREATH* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Hyde is such a fucking tryhard.

>liberals are literally too braindead to understand jokes

>tfw bought a maga hat
Fuck me tv

I am a subversive republican

I make heavily edited youtube videos ironically

he unironically supported trump and now he's unironically furious about the syria thing

""comedian""

What did he mean by this?

JUST

What did he mean by that?

This man is president
Is this the best or worst timeline?

Looks like the isolationist meme is over

He is speaking from experience

supporting a candidate in an election then criticizing their actions once in office is in no way hypocritical you big dunce

1) No one cares about a washed up e-celeb
2) No one cares about muslims

>support the only viable presidential candidate who doesn't want war in the middle east
>get mad when he also wants war in the middle east

I'm understanding why lefties are confused now, its called sticking to your beliefs and holding people accountable.

why are you monitoring him

Yeah, t-that's what happened to everyone here. Sad!

>Votes for Trump
>I HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE

>trump wants to stop the US meddling with other countries
>people who agree vote him in
>trump does the exact opposite a few months into his term

>2) No one cares about muslims

Apparently the president does

>it's the government's job to take care of me! ;_;
baby boomers really fucked my generation up

I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE

That's during the inauguration right? The poor kid was probably knackered and bored out of his mind

Barron a cute

He looks sleepy, like he's gonna take a nap on the spot with his eyes closing by themselves.

I think that was election night actually, it was like fucking 3am.

I mean no one cares about some dumb Muslim country's base and people being BTFO.

You're on a message board where the same bait threads are made day after day for weeks and still gets fresh bites.

>viable

Free healthcare is the sign of a healthy and sustainable economy. But yea, the generation that started 2 quagmire wars and inflated college tuition to absurdity wouldn't understand that.

>TRIMP

"furious"

More like incredulous

Free healthcare is a sign of not needing a military budget because you another country to protect you.

I don't know why but this pic makes me think he's a pizza delivery guy

Can someone redpill me on this guy? I thought he was that guy that shot some people in UCLA but apparently it was a ruse or something?

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

Coming from a guy who seriously just used 'viable' instead of schizophrenic to describe Trump. It became obvious pretty early on that Trump has no beliefs to "stick" to. He literally changed what he had to say based on the room he was talking in. The most ridiculous example of this being, when for all of his bluster and saber-rattling on illegal immigration, he and Hannity asked a room full of his supporters what they wanted to do about immigration. Not, mind you, in any reasonable, constructive, self-criticizing sort of way, but in a 'what the fuck do you want to hear?' sort of way.

HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA
THE Sup Forums LEFTISTS ARE REPORT BOMBING PRO TRUMP THREADS
HAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Oh no. Not the military budget that we throw tons of money away on already. Well, I guess war comes first and the citizens come second.

Fucking nazi germany had universal healthcare, what's your excuse?

We're all feeling sleepy user. Let's all go to sleep. Syria will still be here in the morning.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

holy shit a populist asking opinions

>Syria will still be here in the morning.

fucking nazi germany didn't implement it dummy

No such thing as free NAZI healthcare everything comes with a holocaust

Ernst Rohm was the one who wanted it and he was later killed.

"""""holocaust"""""""

>you could say it was an andrew ruse

Not looking forward to World War III, but the absolutely pathetic Trumpfag tears this has brought on almost makes it worth it.

He's satire AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH