Eurocunt McMediapawn

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

you guys have the worst memory

Nigger tits McGee

Victim number 7

Sup Forums's new mascot

Catniss Everdeen

Chicken little?

The only names you need to know are the name and genus of insects. EAT THE BUGS BIGOT!

Kek

Everyonesshitbutme

Incel Trigger

Glad someone reads here

Eliza Thornberry?

Attached: thornberry.jpg (625x415, 189K)

Hmm lemme think...

OPimetta ISabella Angel FAGette

Attached: 1573220847685m.jpg (643x1024, 77K)

Notburga Fritzl?

I'm surprised the news media hasn't called her that yet.

those tits are so oversexualised, incel bait to the max.

Roy Scheider

Does her face make her look like she has a mild form of down's syndrome or is that just me

it's just you

i still love her Sup Forums

It's not just you. She does have a form of mild down syndrome I'm pretty sure. Or maybe it's severe autism. It's one of the two though. Look it up

She has autism

mild downs syndrome sounds like the equivalent to being only a little pregnant

Little Miss No Fun At All

CONSECUTIVE POSTS

shut up faggot

Greater Than Bird

Gertie Bumsperge

Greta van Fleet

Greta Nofunallowedberg

Frank Stallone

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

This bait is weak faggot

Gretard Spergberg

Skervy Wervy

Attached: 220px-The_Swedish_Chef.jpg (220x275, 19K)

you meant Sup Forums's new KWEEN

Who is baiting? She literally has autism. Why does it bother you that this little girl has a neurodevelopmental disorder?

The Queen of Sup Forums

stop samefagging

Joan of Arc
get w/ her program

top bork

Attached: Swedish-Chef-Muppet-Show.jpg (500x930, 55K)

Chicken mcNuggetoid

Babybitch Schekeldong

What is bothersome is that her handlers are treating her like some sort of human REEEEEEE gun.

Next US president.

Cum Dumpster

Madam President

I don’t know, but she is the captain of the HMS Climate Potato

Attached: 2B7A3FBE-3535-4ED6-8C05-761EF323393F.png (2347x736, 332K)

lmao @ name Catniss

REEEEE SHE WANTS TO STOP RICH OLD WHITE MEN FROM DESTROYING THE PLANET BEFORE SHE DIES DAE WHITE GENOCIDE LE HÓRTLER TRYING TO DESTROY OUR WAY OF LIFE AND TOTALLY NOT A LIFE 99.99% OF US WILL NEVER SEE OR BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS THAT MAKE A LARGE ENOUGH IMPACT TO ACTUALLY GET ON HER RADAR?!

how fucking delusional can you be when you've been so goddamn brainwashed that you unironically believe calls to save the planet from the people exploiting it's every resource at an unsustainable rate makes someone "the next Hitler". How can you be so fucking delusional that you identify with and defend people who piss out glasses of wine worth more than you make an a year or bottles worth more than your pension, which they will happily steal away from you, money which they've made by exploiting people like you, and the planet you live on, destroying it for a short term profit because they know they can have their fun and won't live to see the consequences of their actions.

I just do not understand being so God damn stupid that you see yourself as a victim of those who are trying to protect the planet you live on, and make sure your crotch goblins have a planet that doesn't actively try and destroy them like the virus they are as you indoctrinate them into thinking they are temporarily broke millionaires and that they should identify with these people who will gladly exploit them and their children for virtual slave wages and destroy the planet for the highest bidder

These people are so fucking delusional it's sickening

They would gladly side with people who would love nothing more to pay them and their children a slaves wage in deadly working conditions running their companies like monarchies making sure that you stay in your place, and with what we've seen, they would probably fucking thank them for the changes and Pat each other on the back talking about how it's just "the free market working" as they try and convince each other they benefited from the changes the most

Ur gay.

Attached: urgay.webm (980x576, 558K)

you are like those idiots who want to close down sweat shops.

you are against humanity.

rot in hell you misanthropic piece of shit.

no u

>Uhh-ughhh!
>I can't believe he said that! He must really know my inner weaknesses!

Attached: 7f2.jpg (848x480, 39K)

>Don't drink while pregnant spokesperson

Greta has accomplished more in 16 yrs

than you Low Info haters will accomplish in 61

greta thunberg /thread