Shouldn't all love be accepted regardless of gender and age?

Shouldn't all love be accepted regardless of gender and age?

Attached: a4e12f5749280e6a6c05b65a9a717d9f.jpg (480x480, 26K)

No

Age =/= age gaps
Age means old people can love just as much as regular people can just as much as children can BUT SEPARATELY

no

All love should be accepted. But love that is not reciprocated or that is exploitation should be kept to yourself.

Love can't be exploit. If it is exploit, it's not love.

There is no reason for that. A child can love an adult and an adult can love a child.

Love can be one sided though and also a child can’t tell the difference between platonic and romantic love

love; yes
sexual intercourse: no
deal with it faggot

shit bait

Sex is love.

Well, age was made up by people so forget that. Just try stop your feelings and desires.
Pro tip: you can’t

Kill yourself faggot

Love is great, but I usually just ask little girls if they want to have sex.
It's not like we are starting a long relation, just having some fun.
They know the difference.

Age wasn’t made up. The expression of it was.

No

No.
/thread

No it's not. The fact that "meaningless sex" is an actual term people use goes a mile and a half to show that. Or perhaps the countless prostitutes that literally sell their bodies or the service of their bodies for money or drugs is enough to show you. You don't need love to have sex, just like you don't need hate to kill. When you hunt an animal, are you doing it because you hate it? When someone invades your home or attacks you and you end up killing them in self defense, was it because you hated them? No. I can remember being a teenager and having to explain to my girlfriend at the time the difference between "fucking" and making love. She saw them as one in the same when they are absolutely not. Any girl who cannot distinguish between the 2 is not a catch. I can promise you that.

Kys

Bait

Yes, we should accept anyone including pedophiles.

And love is often not true either. There are lots of kinds of feelings people call love when in fact it isn't.

Love should be accepted regardless of gender, but it shouldn’t be accepted when it comes to age. Nice try, the LGBTQ+ community is very condemning of pedophilia.

Right. I know what it means to love and I know what real and genuine love feels like. When you finally feel it and experience it, there is no mistaking it. Just like there is a difference between being angry and truly hating someone from the heart. We have family and friends we get angry at and even want to punch sometimes. But we don't HATE them. I know the phrase is overused, but it is true nonetheless. "Hate is a strong word". It is also a strong feeling. I know when I hate something and when I'm simply angry or frustrated. I know when I love something and when I'm simply being momentarily gratified by it.

>Nice try, the LGBTQ+ community is very condemning of pedophilia.

Attached: 1536191469489.png (446x600, 364K)

Fuck off, pedo. We see right through you.

No. Guy got a cock, girl got a cunt, and it fits. Fuck off. Take your faggy bullshit somewhere else

Shouldn't all love be accepted regardless of species and size?

Attached: shun.jpg (1920x1080, 668K)