This fag needs a challenge fap. elise_kortekaas is her snap and she's willing to send nudes pronto...

This fag needs a challenge fap. elise_kortekaas is her snap and she's willing to send nudes pronto. I just can't ask them because reasons. But you can! So get me some fat bitch titties please and thank you.

Attached: 20191108_145934.jpg (1060x1082, 747K)

1st bump

Why'd she block you?

Nah. Just to close for comfort

If you're going to lie then I'm not doing shit for you.

Don't do it for me, do it for yourself.

But seriously, not lying. Same village, same friends, just different groups.

>do it for yourself
I don't need to beg your sister for tit pics, I have internet access.

I know right?! It's just the internet is missing these 2 tits, I'm just asking some help to right that wrong. All for a small price of a (fake) dickpic her way.

What's it worth to you? What are you adding to this?

Look your trying to pick a fight. I just want some titties that I can't ask for directly in order for me to find out if I can fap to this bitch. That's all. Just a little help from my friendly neighborhood faggots.

>I just want some titties
You've made it this far, kid, just use the catalog.

Thanks for the directional coaching. Let's see if someone else can actually help me out here.

Why would they?

Because people are nice. And they know how it feels if you want to cap to something but you can't and it suck and they don't want that door other people because people are nice.

Not good enough. What are you contributing to this board by begging for tits of your sister?

*Fap
*Happen

If you want something, just ask like I did. 'people are nice'... Who knows what you'll might get.

I know why you won't say. You're too young for her, aren't you?

No that's not it. Really just to close for comfort.
I like your detective style questioning though. It's almost as much fun as I would have had, had I been fapping to Elise.

Nobody's going to get pictures of your sister, kid.

Oh god. You're one insufferable faggot, aren't you? If you had any friends maybe you'd understand OP's situation. Best of luck, OP. Wish I could help you, but the gf is home today. bump

I understand OP's situation, he's spent 40 minutes begging for pics of his sister instead of the 40 seconds it'd take him to fap to something else. You want friends like that?

Thanks man. Appreciate that. And I don't mind my conversation partner here, he's been sociable

You're right. I could fap to anything, the adds on this page alone would suffice. I didn't mean to beg, I would just like to see these fat titties of this particular girl.

>this particular girl
*your sister

I'm trying to find where I said my sister? Must be me, can't seem to locate it.
To set the record straight she is most certainly not my sister, that is no fantasy of mine or indeed my sister's.

In other news. Elise just snapped she's done with work and on her way home... This might be a great time to send dickpics and ask for nudes

>This might be a great time to send dickpics and ask for nudes
Let us know how it goes.

I won't be able to, that's my predicament. No such problems for you though

Just make a second account, kid. You're pretending you're old enough to be here you may as well pretend you aren't her brother.

you seem to have trust issues.
Trust me. I'm off age and not lying

Take those "acting skills" and make a new account so she'll think you aren't her brother.

How?

I guess we're done. Shame

Not OP. But damn I wanted to see them tittays.

You’re falling behind op. Found you on page 9. Stay safe out there.

PS I’m working on it for you bud.

OP here, sorry I was driving home. You're beautiful!!! And I love you

This feels like Christmas morning

You can ask her to ware those new "bee socks". She just snapped them. Would love to see here in nothing but those socks.

A none nude for the awaiting crowd. We're all rooting for you good Samaritan.

Attached: 20191108_173001.jpg (540x1048, 312K)

Keeping the thread alive

Attached: 20191108_174425.jpg (1060x1064, 543K)

Can you imagine those fat bouncing titties? I sure can, but I don't want to, I want to see them for real.

Attached: 20191108_175224.jpg (420x934, 202K)

This bitch is a hard one to crack, but those tits are coming out soon. Sexting has commenced.

Doing the lords work

Bless you my tittie crusader friend

Trying aswell

She'll be having a busy night. Save journey

Isn't she a little suspicious multiple guy's are trying to see her tits rn? One white knight and it's all over

We'll sail that boat when it docks. I have a good positive feeling about this group. There are no knights on a boat.

‘Found’ her insta not that is was very difficult considering we have her full name..

Attached: EE60D67D-9DC9-451C-A98D-DACDB1082A94.jpg (602x839, 317K)

I got a bikini pic but I'm waiting to save it I don't want to alert her

This you op?

Attached: 27661F23-5B32-4707-B494-156137C81AF5.jpg (538x992, 99K)

She Dutch? Where are you from, OP?

That's very very cool! If nothing else happens I'll be a happy man getting the bikini pic.

Aha I see you're here to make me feel bad. Wel im in a good mood so tough luck. But in all seriousness, that's not me, let's not ruin that boys live. No idea ho he is, he seems friendly.

Man the harpoons, we've got a job to do boys

Very nautical, thank you for keeping in style

Chatting is going good, she knows who op is and requested nudes he/she may have sent along with name.

Call me captain swazy if she thinks she knows who I I'm...

Here u go user

Attached: Snapchat-1649660330.jpg (720x1280, 106K)

Be still my heart! I can feel him throbbing. You've just earned some heaven points.

Fucking hero! You're gonna go full titties, I can feel it!

don't mind getting the dickpics you just get one back. Try whatever you want I am not gonna send any nudes. And yes all you guys adding me at the same time is suspicius. and if you where really man enough, just asked me ;)

Ooh and Joah_w2019, thanks for posting the pic, so much for privicy

Attached: Snapchat-461891102.jpg (909x682, 25K)

I'm surprised she speaks/writes English that well. Not a clue who joah is or what pic we're talking about? But I'm glad she's interacting. At least we've got the bikini pic. I'll be able te work with that.

If you're that surprised about my english, than you don't really know me. En wees dan ook stoer om gewoon te zeggen wie je bent en het te vragen, had je waarschijnlijk verder mee gekomen

It's not even a full bikini pic

Guess not. You live you learn. See you tomorrow. And tonight in my dreams.

Where you gonna see me tomorrow?

Waar jij wilt

Where you gonna see me tomorrow? De plus?

De luig?

Kan je lang wachten morgen. Wat ik ga niet naar de luig

Hahaha. Waar dan? Dan kan je die dikke tieten gewoon daar laten zien.

Nee droom maar lekker verder!

Ja zeker. Om te beginnen over jou in die bikini. Beetje flauw dat je nou niet lekker mee speelt.
Ff foto van je tieten zonder je gezicht ken best nu. Niemand praat hier Nederlands. En dan maak je een jongen heel gelukkig. Kijk hoeveel moeite ik heb gedaan voor alleen een foto. Wel wat verdient toch?

Uuh nee dat verdien je zeker niet. Ik ga niet fotos sturen aan iemand die zo laf is om andere het werk te laten doen en die het niet gewoon face to face durft te vragen. Dan ben je het niet waard jonge

Je hoeft ze niet naar mij te sturen.
Als je nou ff op reddit.com/r/Gonewild wat moois neer zet vind ik je daar wel. Hoe geil is dat?
Ik bedoel je praat nog steeds tegen me, toch ook wel spannend? Wetend dat ik straks echt een dikke lading zaad over je ga leggen.

Na je had toen maar beter moeten opletten op gentstudent of rotterdamstudent. Ga helemaal niks nergens meer posten zeker nier voor jou. Joe joe

Ik vind deze drama zo fucking prachtig hè wie zijn jullie van elkaar? Een stelletje? Of fuckbuddies?

Ja dat dacht ik al, maar ja te laat. Gentstudent is stuk. Dus nu een mooie kans om wereldwijd die lekkere tieten te laten zien? Ik ziet hier echt met een kloppende lul te wachten. Geen grap. Een fotootje op gonewild. Laat maar weten als.t gelukt is

Nog niet. Eerst tieten, dan neuken.

Geen koppel, geen fuckbuddies. Hij is iemand die het niet kan uitstaan dat ik hem niet wil pijpen, of naar bed wil gaan met hem.

Waarom wil je dat niet (behalve dat hij je als een stuk vlees behandeld)

O nee absoluut. Pijpen door dat mondje lijkt me meester. Maar eerst ff die tieten schat. Kan niet moeilijk zijn, ze poppen zo uit je bh. Of lig je al topless?! Harde tepels?

How is this even a legit language? The sand niggers are easier to understand ffs

>Als stuk vlees
Nee man als een lekker wijf! Serieus geil is ze.

Omdat ik hem niet moet, heel simpel is dat. En ik weet toch wel zeker dat die dat alleen wilt om bij zijn vrienden op te scheppen en dat gun niemand. Daarbij een vraag, hoe lang sta je al droog? Dat je dit soort digen begint te doen?

Nog een rede. Kleine lul, zei die zelf

Hjb nou

Niet zo heel lang, vind je gewoon echt heel geil.

Bla bla. Ga jij ff vriendinnetje zoeken hier.

Ja kan je gewoon echt lang wachten

Oké. En dan heb ik lang gewacht en dan? Of wil je ruilen?

Doe gewoon. Laat die dikke tieten zien dan

Kijk zie je, ik ben niet de enige. Snap t dan. Je hebt goede tieten en goed publiek.

Ik zweer t je! Ze heeft de foto al gemaakt. Als genoeg mensen ze willen zien gaat ze teasen.
Ik wil die Tienen ook zien Elise!

Ik hoef gelukkig niet met een knallede lul te zitten als ik niet krijg wat ik wil. En new je krijgt nog steeds niks

Elise alle jongens hier willen spuiten op je hete grote zuigtieten. Laat ze zien

Ik hoef gelukkig niet met een knallede lul te zitten als ik niet krijg wat ik wil. En new je krijgt nog steeds niks. Niks te teasen meer. Ooh enne gentstudent is mider dood dan je denkt.

Zie je lekkere tease ben. Beetje over m'n knallende lul praten. Ga maar door. Ik weet zeker dat je broekje nat is. Voel maar. Foto van natte vingers kan je zonder schaamte doen

Doe link naar je foto dan