Always wondered /pol...what REALLY happened to Lara Logan in Tahrir Square? Beyond what she/media claim happened...

Always wondered /pol...what REALLY happened to Lara Logan in Tahrir Square? Beyond what she/media claim happened. Was she "enriched"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6kjvWKuVkE
pagesix.com/2015/03/24/lara-logan-hospitalized-for-issues-stemming-from-sexual-assualt/
youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Raped and they literally bit off one of her nipples.

>in hospital for weeks

wtf really? only one? thats rough....that makes u always miss the other one

She used the force and they left her alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6kjvWKuVkE

She had consensual sex with a group of powerful arab men. She then lied about being raped to cover up her shame.

STFU ireland, women can;t force

Finnish women can.

there was ANAL penetration caught on video (google it) White whore love muslim cock hahaha

Shoo roach

she got introduced to Arab culture

Was this actually ever proven?

are you stupid it was posted everywhere when it happned, obama call her to console her. She got muslim dick her anal hahaha literally

>dead islamists
There's literally nothing wrong with that.

>surrounded by mudslimes
>expecting it to be false
Its not like shes some red haired sjw bitch who comes out about being ''''raped'''' months or years after the alleged incident, this happened during extreme civillian unrest

Considering the monkey den that is the Middle East and Islam in general, there is no need for any proof, you just know.

Kamehameha I guess

shit got from awkward to violent gang rape the moment some fag shouted "she is a jew!" no joke ;_;

Post video you fucking roach

Remember that Arab reporter lady that got swarmed by horny sandniggers and she had to climb on a bus while the cameramen shoved away the horde?

Or the Dutch news chick who got followed by a crowd of Iranian guys who started to chase her and she ran into a building for safety, then the cops started laughing: hugging, groping, and kissing on her while she struggled to get away

Do these women understand that sandniggers are basically goblins?

very similar

That ambassador in Lybia in 2012 though... If I remember correctly, sandniggers literally raped him with their AKs and their dicks and did some pretty fucked up things to him while still alive.

Muslims should burn. Fucking slow.

Not her, thats the dutch tourist

>If I remember correctly, sandniggers literally raped him with their AKs and their dicks

lmaoo

Real people would neve go near sandniggers so deserved... Fuck this liberal cunt

Gaddafi got a sword rammed up his ass when I heard

Shitskin savages are the problem, not muslims. Unfortunately, majority of muslims happen to be shitskin savages.

At what point does one start going for the eyes?
And scratching necks and the like?

Australians are a very submissive culture

Only happens if you're too slow giving her the D

Valid point

While I dislike Islam I recognize the issue is 99% sandnigger genetics

The best way to predict violent tendencies is biology

Lara Logan hospitalized for issues stemming from sexual assault
By Emily Smith March 24, 2015 | 1:50pm
Lara Logan hospitalized for issues stemming from sexual assault
Lara Logan Photo: Getty Images
“60 Minutes” correspondent Lara Logan has been admitted to the hospital again as she continues to deal with health problems stemming from a brutal sexual assault in Egypt in 2011.

The 43-year-old CBS News reporter is back in a Washington, DC-area hospital, the network confirmed on Tuesday.

In February, Page Six reported that Logan was admitted to the hospital with digestive disease diverticulitis and internal bleeding.

A CBS source said, “Lara’s health has continued to suffer and she has been hospitalized numerous times in the years following the attack in Egypt. She has to make some serious decisions if she should undergo surgery and her health going forward as she continues to pursue the work she loves.”

pagesix.com/2015/03/24/lara-logan-hospitalized-for-issues-stemming-from-sexual-assualt/

youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk

harassment and rape, is strictly forbidden by Islam. If you rape penis cut off. If the harassment hand is cut . No Islamic law in Egypt. So these men are just like this.

do not criticize Islam. Make self-criticism. everyone is cheating on his wife in the west. children in the west can get pregnant. swearing anyone in the West. It smells nasty people in the west. drunk men in the west women swearing.

A true Muslim does not make them. if you are the true Muslims: no swearing, no abuse, no adultery, no drinking, no smoking, no rape, no murder.

Osama bin Laden is not a Muslim. He is an aggent.

lol mohammad had sex slaves BTFO

"""religion of peace"""

Jesus Christ, poor girl. What was she doing there for fuck sake??

We don't rape muslim women who come to our country, why can't your people show the same courtesy? You'll need to do twice as much self-criticism for your own country before you make critique about ours.

its like he did his best to film the worst video he could

"No real muslim"

Yeh, fuck off.

There is a reason we don't rape them. J/s

literally who?
why even care?

You know, j/s, the more you say our white women are the best the more likely they'll just rape them out of spite. You're kind of egging on this behavior.

fingers to the anus/rectum. colostomy bag?

She had intestinal injuries also. She still goes to the hospital for that problem.

They literally destroyed her ass.

Nothing of value lost.

too much butt peen

She was raped by multiple people. She had sticks and other things jammed into her asshole and vagina. She had her clitoris cut off. She was bitten so many times in the breasts. She was rescued before they finished torturing her to death. It took her months to physically recover so she could walk and go on the news again.

Forced to apologize on air about her Benghazi lies.
Sorry it doesn't suit your narrative neo-con Sup Forumsacks...

Right, but did they rape her?

nigga y u mad bro?

Also, wats it like to be 14 i forgot?

yes.

First sentence was literally

>She was raped by multiple people.

Fucking retard.

Because theyre ugly as fuck. We should just kick the shit out of them

uhhh srry not my comment you are referencing there

Was she actually raped? I though she was just groped by Arabs.

check the links

Why was she there?

Did they actually rape her anally or did they just stick stuff up her ass? Egypt has some real "rape culture" amirite

I'll just leave this here...

>both
sticks&dicks&everythingtheyfound

I'd enrich her.

looks like she liked it
wtf

Wonder what she thinks of mattress girl?

Jew and asian is just not a productive mix

Dead Turks :^)

lol

REALLY?

Women are stupid.

They understand nothing

Around 20-30 members of the crowd got their fingers sticky. That's about it.

>mattress girl's rape = laura logan's rape

end of story

What is wrong with killing muslims again? Genocide is not a bad thing when done to the right people.

Who was she?

A news anchorwoman

finland wouldnt understand

what is that image from?

Bullshit, also sage

Based mudshits

thats why she is not a "poor girl"

She was their trying to destroy the white race they should have killed her.

oh Mohammad. Don't be mad that your dirty secret is coming out about how you like to rape women and bite their vagina and breasts so they can no longer have pleasure during sex.

Perhaps how you like to throw battery acid in the faces if women that reject your rape?

GTFO you savage barbarian scum.

The Happening, it iz comin

Kek, I love these pics, post more, they are just like the refugees, just like me and Hans

i bet her ass is super nice

would anal rape also

She had her pussy ripped at by like 12 rabid men wanting a feel

She got that shit torn right up to her belly button, I've heard. She's having constant medical treatment.

Dumb fucking bitches fault though. I wouldn't turn my back to a single brownie, let alone be dumb enough to put myself in a crowd with them.

And that's as a MAN. As an attractive white blonde woman? The fuck was she thinking. Retard.

yeah someone shouted "She's an Israeli! She's a Jew" and then they chimped out and raped her

She said they took pictures of her naked in the crowd.

So... where are the pictures then???

That's what you get for being a liberal cuck and thinking everyone has a heart of gold. niggers and sandniggers don't have sympathy and will just rape the shit out of you for a loaf of bread

>the light goes out
>crowd immediately starts talking about molesting her

Fucking Muslims man.

*this doesn't apply to non muslims, or muslims who don't share out specific brand of islam

fixed, cunt

Btw Turks are mostly made of dindu according to Wikipedia, is that why they love rape so much?:

>Some of the Turkic peoples originated from Eastern Africa and therefore are possibly related with the Xosa People of the Somali Penninsula.[13] A majority (89%) of the Xosa sequences can be classified as belonging to African haplogroups and nearly 11% belong to European haplogroups.[13

So, give some sauce, amerifatbro.
Leftist

well, Turks are all roaches so it makes sense

>The fuck was she thinking.
She's a woman. They're all stupidly arrogant and completely oblivious to their surroundings. It's a miracle our species actually managed to flourish, considering 50% of the population are inherently imbecilic.

Top fucking kek. That's what she gets, little slut.

Did she get pregnant? ))

And then they went after her for telling the truth again; this time, Benghazi.

>be blissfully ignorant most of the time
>read threads like this
The Middle East should be removed of all life. God I hate them so much

don't recognize your birth scene?

Her white privilege has been forever checked.

every time she empties her colostomy bag she is apologizing to the poor brown people of the world.

>FEMINISMMMMMMM HALPPPPPPPPPPPP

>Do these women understand that sandniggers are basically goblins?

Epic Banter!