Ugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ADJSgaxeIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you get tits when you're a man?

>*SNIFF* "JUST LEAVE IT ALONE DUDE!" *SNIFF*

Reminder that Scorch had a more successful show than Jim & Sam

GOTTA TAKE A PHONE CAAALL

>BIFF FROM BUTTFUCK, LONG ISLAND, WHAT'S UP MAN?
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aww shit punchin' out guys

>Opie gets a pop culture reference wrong
>Opie stays quiet for 10 minutes because Ant & Jim are doing impressions
>Opie stays quiet for 20 minutes because Ant is discussing politics

YOU DUMMY.

Nice try on the hate tho!

You know it's true, Opie.

no

Opie really had a talent for telling, meandering, boring stories. I remember feeling embarrassed for him when he would rant about nearly punching old ladies because he was so angry with them. And his brother, holy shit what an autismo

SNOWAYYYY

based Ant politics.

an emulsion like may-o-nnaise...

>oh hello professor Kak-
>AAAAHHH!

>Hi Dr Kaku this is Jim Norton
>...

Whenever he actually delivers a funny line, he spends the next 25 minutes patting himself on the back and forcing the others to pat him on the back. He was only good for smashing shit, so he's pretty much a fucking retard

>I WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO COME IN TODAAAAY

I like Jim and Sam and I fully think they could do a radio show.

But, sadly, they need someone to "steer the ship." Mary Jean is an even more obnoxious Sandy Kane, and no one gives a fuck about celebrity interviews, WWE, and UFC talk. Christ, they're terrible. Where the fuck are the comedians?

DO DA RIGHT THING

SNOOOOOOOOOOWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I GOT A TREE ON MY HOUSE

>Patrice and Ant have a great riff going
>ALRIGHT GUYS IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.

More like "LADYTRUCKER ON THE LINE"

>RAMOOOOOOOOOOOOON THIS BIT SUUUCKS
>FRRRRRUNKUS

Bill Burr: You're just a fucking racist dude
Anthony: These black people went around fair targeting whites and beating them
Bill Burr: Dude why are you so upset right now you need to calm down look at how angry this is making you lol

They need Cumia for third chair, and let Sam take the captains chair steering the ship. Since Gavin is likely leaving Compound Media soon, I can't see Cumia keeping it going, at least at it's current level of operation. His only saving grace would be Opie getting fired right as Gavin leaves, so he can reform the Opie and Anthony show on the outside.

Bill Burr is so full of white guilt, he decided to date the lowest thing on the evolutionary chart he could find just to help bring her genes up a couple hundred thousand years.

Ant's guilty too. Some of Ant's political rants were great, like Bowling for Behave. But even as someone who agrees with him a good 90% of the time, it gets tiring.

Funny, not interesting, made them big and everyone seems to have forgotten it. It's beating a dead horse at this point, but I think Ron would make them pretty great. Not like he hasn't ever done boring radio before, but he seems to have a bit more of a nose for "this is boring and no one cares."

you really think Ant wants to do a show with Opie again?

>hold up guys we've got a caller on the line HEY CALLER
>....
>....
>....
>CALLER!
>...
>GOD DAMMIT FUCKIN...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE WHY DO WE EVEN TAKE CALLS

Have you guys bought any DVD's from Deep Discount? You know, DVD's, those things people still buy?

>Where the fuck are the comedians?

What, not a fan of Joe Matarese and Mike Finoia?

Have you seen Bill's new special?

>bill brings up race
>audience does nothing
>bill hesitates
>ah I know what you're thinking, fuck black people! You're all so racist down here! I know what's going on!
>audience does nothing
>bill hesitates

who is starting all this deep discount crap

is it the red bar people? Ant has been doing deep discount plugs for a while and just now people are saying it's a scam and shit

It has more to do with the lack of integrity and respect for his audience that Ant has to have to shill something like Deep Discount

I turned it off when he started the Cruise Ship bit, very very hacky

>respect for his audience
Cumia has always viewed the O&A fanbase as lepers. The fact that they would ever trust him or go out of their way to support him financially speaks to how embarrassingly desperate they are.

Bill Burr 2004: Britney Spears has a helicopter with pink blades and I'm sitting watching tv in my underwear eating a bowl of cereal

Bill Burr 2017: So I was flying a helicopter through France the other day...

I wonder what scorch is doing these days

GO ON JEOPARDY NIGGA WHAT YOU DOING

NoooOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOO

look at those tits lol

he stars in kinos youtu.be/ADJSgaxeIQQ

He's acting, and his fucking cohost Syn Hashian from Boston died two weeks ago and he hasn't even mentioned it.

Also, is it just me or have the captchas been asking us to identify a lot of gas stations lately. What kind of AI are we training here?

Scorch is a Hollywood actor while Tits and Tranthony are doing shows for 2000 people

the patrice shows where opie was out made it clear that steering the ship is overrated, and they could just be funny rambling about whatever the fuck

he's on the great bakowza in the sky

>it's an Opie has a line that isn't totally garbage and takes a phone call that jacks him off for it

Also great are the times when comics humour him after like a 5 second delay

Honestly Sam is a great ship stirrer in his own right when he has two other comics with him- and he's also funny. He's a better Opie than Opie- great chemistry with Ant.

It needs to be Jim, Sam, and Ant with another comic optional.

why does he wear the mask?

i always thought sam was great behind the scenes, he was really good at stirring shit up and pushing bits forward
you're right though, every time jim and ant are together it's so clear they should be doing a show together. they both have great chemistry, but without the other, there's just something lacking

LITTLE COOKIE MEN

>a great ship stirrer

Ant and Jim WOULD have a show together if Ant didn't get into stupid white trash scandals every year or so.

This sound really uncomfortable to watch.

Does Bill not know the paradigm has shifted and the casual/light hearted "lol fuck white people" shtick from the early 2000s doesnt really flow anymore?

It's just that he's trying to adapt to a multicultural paradigm with all the anxiety of an expecting father, while still being a angry-ish edgy comedian. Listening to his podcast he is clearly concerned about finding an appropriate attitude with which to raise his half-black child.

>Listening to his podcast

Whats it called again The "My Wife Let Me..." podcast?

eating soy

>patrice is killing it with an awesome bit

>OKAY FELLAS IM GONNA TAKE A CALL
>incredibly awkward new yorker who cannot tell a story or joke to say his life answers with the most boring shit ever
>atmosphere is completely dead after this

every fucking time, fuck opie the worthless faggot

I'm really holding out for my brand new copy of New Nightmare.

This and over-using the sound machine are the two most annoying opieisms when listening to old content.