It was right there infront of us and we fell for it. Lets change it around this 2020

It was right there infront of us and we fell for it. Lets change it around this 2020.

Attached: 52112.png (500x511, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1509302249289.jpg (640x625, 162K)

If you ate at Subway any time between 2000 and 2015 you technically supported a pedophile too...
Also take this b8 back to Sup Forums nigger
I wish gook moot enforced separate boards

Attached: 19112034.jpg (528x843, 82K)

fuck off to /pol

Trump supporters are the only ones dumber then trump himself

Attached: A 01076.jpg (768x768, 150K)

>It was right there infront of us and we fell for it. Lets change it around this 2020.

Let's not forget the "victim" modified the yearbook and added to it D.A. thinking it would imply that he signed it ( he was a district attorney).
Problem was, he didn't put D.A. on his sigs, it was his secretary who had the initials D.A. and she put that on there when she ghost signed official documents for him in his absence.

FAKE NEWS.

Jared Fogle supported trump, hahaha

>Jared Fogle supported trump, hahaha
He was a jew, he couldn't resist his genetic pedophile urges.

Trump was a codefendant of Epstein in the rape trial of a 13 year old.

Trump is a pedophile

>then

Dont be throwing stones, user

Citation needed

Pedophile is just a word aging feminists made up in order to control men into "liking women their own age"

For 1000s of years 12-15 year olds were seen as prime now all the sudden over the last 100 with the rise of feminism and womens rights it's suddenly looked down upon in the west.

Pedophile is a fake word just like racism. Fuck you jew.

Literally this.

Based user. Unironically.

Why not promote your better candidates if hes so abominable..
Oh I see...
Well i guess keep trolling. Its the best you can do then.

Attached: 1570970225903.gif (250x200, 346K)

>stop criticizing my emperor king overlord cheeto kek

but that's not pedophilia. pedophilia is being primarily attracted to prepubescent children (not just noticing they have a pretty face or whatever)

Attached: m39.png (700x1055, 651K)

has trump ever fired a gun in his life?

Except he isn't a pedophile. At the very worse he fucked a High School senior. And that's if you believe the lying sacks of shit in the media.

Attached: DOkrWqCWkAA6.jpg (720x777, 49K)

he finger banged ivanka a few times

For 1000s of years we also pillaged, raped and killed anyone anywhere to get food. We used intestines as bedrolls, and the weak children were put down early by their own parents. We could go on forever with the list of shit we used to do that we (luckily) don't do anymore.

Thing is, as time progresses, humanity evolves.

How about slavery, we did that for 1000s of years, that should also be legal?

nah, i'm libertarian left. therefore i don't believe in violently censoring free speech, that's authoritarian SJW bullshit. your picture is wrong

Attached: 3347461 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Azula Ursa pears.png (1331x1231, 493K)

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
Traditional Hawai‘ian society was culturally complex. Sex was seen as being positive and pleasurable, and although many cultural precepts existed concerning nonsexual aspects of life, the attitude toward sex was comparatively open and permissive. Sexual needs and desires were seen as being as basic as the need to eat, and the young were instructed in matters of sex. Adults attended physically to the sexual development of the young, including the preparation of their genitals. These sexual interactions between adults and the young, from the society’s perspective, were seen as benefiting the young individual rather than as gratifying the adult. The sexual desire of an adult for a nonadult, heterosexual or homosexual, was accepted (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 111), and the regular erotic preference by an adult for a young individual probably was viewed more as being unusual than as being intrinsically bad. As Sahlins (1985, p. 29) put it, the Hawai‘ian “social system [was] constructed out of passion, structured out of sentiment.”

Attached: 3351074 - Avatar_the_Last_Airbender Azula anaxus.jpg (1213x1278, 378K)

hmmm

Attached: 1475663146836[1].jpg (600x916, 79K)

kek

Four more years, Jussie

Attached: maga country.png (259x301, 123K)

The Hawai‘ian approach to sex and sex education seemed to be fruitful in many ways. Sexual dysfunctions such as impotence and inhibitions of desire or lack of orgasm among males or females, common enough in Western society today, reportedly were unknown or at least rare (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, pp. 84, 97). Sex was a salve and glue for the total society.

The absence of concern with sexually transmitted disease (this affliction arrived with the first sailors from Europe in 1778), the lack of concern with illegitimacy, a permissive attitude toward multiple sex partners, and a feeling of obligation to sexually instruct in deed as well as in theory, freed the traditional Hawai‘ians from most of contemporary Western society’s great fears associated with sexual expression. To the Hawai‘ians, sex was definitely not a subject or a set of behaviors to be avoided or reserved only for adults or committed partners nor were sexual activities restricted to certain time, place or occasion

To know about sexual interactions between adults and the young in traditonal Hawai‘i is most instructive, because these interactions illustrate the power that cultural tradition wields not only in contributing to the organization of behavior but also in shaping humans’ self-reported attitudes toward behavior patterns.

“I believe that if you really feel Hawai‘ian—if in your bones you’re Hawai‘ian—then you’ll enjoy intercourse without constraint and with fulfillment. You’ll know le‘a as your ancestors did. It’s natural. It’s beautiful and satisfying. And its just lots of fun!” Mary Kawena Pukui (Pukui, Haertig, and Lee, 1972, p. 98)

Attached: 3352742 - Dipper_Pines Gravity_Falls Wendy_Corduroy garabatoz.jpg (638x826, 212K)

Attached: 1515598318882.jpg (1138x681, 214K)

Supported an unknown pedo vs your soy boy ass supporting known pedos. There’s a difference dweeb.

>dweeb.

Attached: image.png (491x500, 356K)

He has a CCW, carries a .380 in his coat pocket I'm told

That bait works every time lmao

Attached: 1477410057723.jpg (1425x1002, 706K)

Attached: 1478963312887.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Attached: ab7.png (400x449, 216K)

just when you think they can't get any cringier

That's a lame dodge.

Attached: 1360146 - Incognitymous Thundercats Thundercats_2011 WilyKat WilyKit.jpg (893x1156, 254K)