It's that time again faggots

It's that time again faggots.
I'll even help you out by giving you the answer, you double your chance to win by switching.

Attached: 1510518001823(2).jpg (1159x2539, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=14KMJyf5N7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You switch. When you made your initial choice, there was a 2/3 chance you picked a goat. Now that one goat is removed, the odds that you were initially wrong still remain 2/3 and that it's more likely that the one remaining door is the car.

It's 50 50 you retard

ofc i switch, unless im in the wilderness starving for food, then'd rather win a goat.

Switch. It's easier to conceptualize of you increase the number of doors (e.g. 100 doors, 1 with car and 99 with goats. You pick one and then 98 goat doors are revealed. It's obvious you should switch.)

It isn't. Learn 2 math.

It helps if you extend it out: there's 100 doors, with 1 car and 99 goats. You pick a door. The host then reveals 98 goats, just leaving your initial door and one other door unrevealed? Do you switch, idiot?

Hell no, I stick with my original choice. If I was wrong initially, surely the car would've shown up in one of the 98 doors that were opened.

Take the car, eat the game show host.

Troll or retard

true that, and then i fuck the goat

I switch to door #3 because you can't have sex with a car.

Attached: 53465476476.jpg (1200x630, 126K)

Or to put it yet another way,when you're asked if you want to switch, what you're really being asked is how confident are you that your initial random choice was correct in a situation where you had only a 1/3 chance of being correct. By revealing one of the goats, you're being given a choice between your one initial door, or both of the other doors.

>you can't have sex with a car
You aren't trying hard enough.

Amongst my peoples it is considered immoral and an insult against Allah.

ITT retards who think switching your answer will increase your chances of winning LUL

Stupid cumbrain

It's only immoral if the car doesn't consent. See if there is any liquid dripping from below. If so, it's ready and will present itself to you.

It does
U dum

mathfags will switch, retards will say it's 50/50

retard. monty hall problem. google it.

who's says i want the car? maybe i'd rather have a goat bro.

Made a graphic, black rectangles with yellow above them are revealed goat doors. Red rectangles is the door you picked.

Attached: GoatGraphic.png (798x10, 265)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=14KMJyf5N7E