Any weapons people on?

any weapons people on?

a weapons person is a person that uses weapons to peacefully express their identity, a person who says "weapons are part of my identity"

Attached: liberal-guide-to-ar-15-misogynistic-turbo-charger-co2-emitter-butt-33265594.png (500x424, 60K)

Weapons are a tool and sporting equipment. Saying they are part of your identity sounds pretty gay.

OP is gay

Attached: d5270082d49552527806d682170e25bf.png (1156x1600, 1.11M)

I would kill everyone in the world then myself

I'm known by friends and family as a "gun guy" among other things. Not sure what you mean by expressing identity. You have a question?

well it's like this, i personally am a weapons person,

when i carry a weapon i don't do it out of fear, or hate, or job or duty

i do it because it makes me feel good, because it's how i want to express my identity,

does that make me a weapons person? i feel it does.

It makes you a faggot.

You are the first to be killed

>a weapons person is a person that uses weapons to peacefully express their identity

fucking kek. the mental gymnastics you people have to do to somehow pretend it's not just an expensive, meaningless hobby

Expensive, yes, but it's obviously more meaningful than a lot of hobbies.

yeah it's possible sure, but this is just how i feel, how i feel about myself, about my weapons, i feel that this is who i am, that this is my identity,

if i makes me a faggot fine, but doesn't it also make me a weapons person?

i can't help what i like, i can't help that i like to express myself with weapons, that i want to carry one around for my personal enjoyment,

if i could change my likes and wants and desires i wouldn't have an interest that is so widely feared, hated, despised and discriminated against.

Nigger wtf.. thats a child

That's a drawing.

of a child, you degenerate

Bet you think violence in media makes people go on killing sprees too, don't you faggot?

If you are carrying as a means of self expression you may mix up the firearm with fashion. A lot of people carry fancy guns to look cool. Remember that if you have to use it you will probably never see it again because it will be held as evidence. Train with it. Take self defense classes.

I appreciate guns and their individual engineered qualities. That doesn't make me a different person.

translation: insecure small dicked moron
(i gotta couple of rifles in the safe myself; mr weapons-are-my-identity are part of why we get such a bad rap)

Nigger you’re the FAGGOT. No one wants to see that naked fucking toddler

Clearly you do if you're still here, obsessing over a drawing.

If you didn't have guns would you still feel like yourself? Or have you projected you identity into totems because you're fearful?

Ok chomo

Ok boomer

Hi I identify as an AR15 and your comment is exceedingly hurtful. Could you please take your hate speech somewhere else. Sexist and racist I see..

Let me push open your takedown pin UwU

Don't need an AR, my dick is over 7 inches

Let me polish your BCG....

I'm sure criminals will just run away in fear when you pull out your dick.

Pedophile nig nog faggot sodomite fag nigga

Pedophile alert. Pedophile alert.

Das racist

OP of this is a pedophile.

Same fag

Yeah I agree. I come into constant contact with criminals. I'm sure you do too.

you truly are a paranoid asshole, what's wrong a handgun can't do the job, or are you too scared to get that close fucking piece of shit idiot

Yes, I too live in a crime free paradise.

Sadly, mine were all lost in a tragic boating accident.

underrated , I love it lol lol

>wants a fair fight with criminals
Leftist detected.

>That doesn't make me a different person.

so to you the armed lifestyle is not a lifestyle? it is just a hobby that can be discarded?

it isn't to me man, i want to be armed, it's how i like to express myself, i feel it is part of who i am.

>translation: insecure small dicked moron

i disagree, i don't carry a weapon to assuage a fear, or compensate for a short coming,

i do it because it makes me feel good, i feel more authentic to who i am when i do it, but that's me.

listen to yourself, are you that insecure about your manhood? Mommy, didn't wean you off her tit until you were 12, what's the deal with you Gomer?

I didnt choose the gun life. The gun life chose me.

Attached: gunlife.gif (224x198, 1.24M)

It's worse than I thought, you're a Euro leftist. Listen, I know they teach you to give criminals refreshments as they rape your wife and daughters, but we do things differently in the US.

this is stupid bait. either way you're a fucking loser lol

>insecure of manhood
>reason people own a rifle
I dont understand the connection

There isn't one. It's just sour grapes.

I always match my guns and outfits pleb.

how is it bait? how can i describe myself other then a weapons person?

i'm not trying to bait anyone, but i think i'm not the only person like this who exists.

hey idiot you sound like the guy from yesterday, said he hated jews called them all kikes. I asked if he was a Muslim, he answers fuck you I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I answered then you are truly a kike Lover , for Jesus was a Jew. He never answered me, All you gun loving, wall loving, Trupsters are really whacked. There is nothing consistent about you, and unless New York is part of Europe now, no I'm not from a Europe. Fucking idiot

Check your dick size Gomer, then you'll understand. AR is not a hunting rifle

fake tails and floppy ears are just costume items but furries wear them all the time and say they are a part of their identity too.

I carry 24/7/365 without exception.
When I'm at home, my rifle is always ready. When I'm not at home, my pistol is always in my waist. I dont consider carrying a defensive tool part of my "identity".
I think it's a personal choice. You dont want the ability to defend yourself or the people you love? Good for you. That's not how I am, or any of the people I know are.

>unless New York is part of Europe now
It might as well be. You guys are absolute cucks and an embarrassment to the nation.

P.S. All sand religions are shit. Trump is also shit, but at least he's too incompetent to enslave us like Bloomberg is trying to do.

Where do you live? I want to stay as far away as possible.

AR is ideal for hunting varmints.

Stick to your democratic run cities. They have the highest murder rates and violent crime rates there. Where I live, we dont have much of that. Criminals have a habit of being shot where I live.

If you weren't so scary, you'd be funny as shit.

>AR is not a hunting rifle
riiiight........
you are delusional.

My ar15 is chambered in 762 51.
>762 61 isnt a good hunting cartridge.

Are you one of the fags that wear Oakley's and plate carriers to the firing range? Because everyone laughs behind your back of you are

Must have a good Police Dept. BTW Gomer I'm a Cop.

The truth is a scary thing. Ask yourself why Bloomberg wants you disarmed while he has heavily armed security himself.

Attached: 1563646057654.jpg (1440x1440, 168K)

When I instruct team training (once a month), full gear is required. So yes, hard and soft plates, helmets. I do wear Oakley's too. We get them for free through the department.

Attached: qjlpovktok521.jpg (750x594, 46K)

Or a heavily armed citizenry.
>Cop
Don't try to enforce gun grabber laws if you know what's good for you.

Congrats. I instruct police, deputies, and other Leo's on firearms. Shotgun, pistol, patrol, and precision licensed instructor.

i like your style, but i can't help but wonder, do you do it to assauge a fear? compensate for a shortcoming?

or do you do it because you like to? because it makes you feel good?

I meant as not part of your legitimate job. I'm talking the Rednecks that run tactical drills to be able perform CQB for the purposes of securing a case of Natty Light.

I identify as Ammo Sexual.

Attached: 49eea9359090597c6980f0a15f098288.jpg (640x477, 64K)

So what are you going to do when protests get out of hand in about a year or so and the bubble pops?

Evil exists. I've seen it with my own eyes.
I carry the means to defend myself and those that I love because I'm not going to be a victim without a fight. If you choose to deny the existence of evil, that's on you. If you choose to rely on someone else to protect you and your loved ones, that's on you. I dont.
There is a lot of jackassery at public ranges. I dont go to public ranges anymore because of it.

off the top of your head, do you guys know any video games where you can fire an AR-15?

Most games have M16s instead.

I dont live in a democratic shithole. I'm not really concerned with protests in democratic cities.
My land is paid for. My house is paid for. My vehicles are paid for. I raise/grow most of what I eat. I have 2200 gallons of water, at least a years worth of food, fuel and medication. 20 something ounces of gold. 400 something ounces of silver.
I dont think anything crazy is going to happen in my lifetime, never hurts to put some stuff back though just in case. I'm hoping the shit show keeps rolling another 30 years so I can die naturally instead of having to starve to death

Be me go to jail.

Jailer: Ok user whats your sexual orientation.

Me: Well Mam I identify as an AR-15.

Jailer: Sarge what do I do?

Sargent: Well we're not allowed to discriminate, so clean it and oil it then lock it up with the rest of the guns I guess.

Attached: 1547325592293.png (986x797, 869K)

Soo...nice one Elon Musky!

Attached: 5311573135179086.jpg (1544x1128, 127K)

i can understand that, for me however, i like to carry because it makes me feel better, not keeps me from feeling worse.

You're an optimist, and it won't be some right vs left thing anyway. The country is way more complex than that. It wont be like a hurricane hitting but a slow decay of the power of the state that has already began. Look at the Malheur standoff. I personally dont think it matters one whit who gets elected in 2020. At best we are permanently politically paralyzed and I think the next financial crisis is going to be a big one, global, and including China this time.

>a slow decay of the power of the state that has already began
The more the state tries to overreach, the more people are going to push back.

Whatever gets your rocks off, buddy.
The romanticism you have wrapped up in carrying a gun will get washed away when you see a teammate get shot, you get shot, you have to shoot someone etc..
Shit destroys lives even when people dont die. I hope you figure it out before you have to pull the trigger or get whacked.

Executive office was bought in 1910. Executive office holder hasn't mattered since then.
The sovereign debt crisis is coming. Just a matter of time for sure.
Like i said, i hope the shit show keeps rolling for another 30 years. Print that fucking currency until the press catches fire. 30 years.

Why inject the notion of fear into the dialogue. I live in a rural area, work in a major city and spend a good amount of time hunting and being in outdoor areas where having a gun is useful. Huckleberry picking the mountains or dirt bike riding both have given me exposure to large animals.

Not so much of a lifestyle that I recognize. Additionally to the reason I carry above I have young children and some small degree of wealth. My family could be a target. I've been around guns my entire life. I carry my Glock 19 just as I have a Leatherman/pocket knife/cell phone or keys. It's just another thing.

This guy.

Correct. Cities will be the epicenter of protests and eventually someone will get shot at one of them. The response from the police to try and maintain order will force more protests. We have some serious structural problems in this country and our founding political document clearly isn't up to the task of handling party politics in a social media, choose your own reality age.
Couple that with what Ray Dalio said about global markets a couple days ago, it reads pretty well and is spot on.
No system has ever been permanent in human history and thinking what is happening today will go on forever is naivete

>The romanticism you have wrapped up in carrying a gun will get washed away when you see a teammate get shot, you get shot, you have to shoot someone etc..
>Shit destroys lives even when people dont die.

would you not die for your way of life?

When you pervert the constitution, bad things are going to happen.
Who woulda knew.

It's way worse then just sovereign debt. The entire system has been making gains off of credit and incredibly risky investments in a very low interest rate environment for over a decade. The vast majority of people still haven't recovered from 2008. China is slowing down. India debt is downgraded today. There are mass protests in over 15 countries going on now. The world is largely under 29 now and they are pissed off.

In a SHTF situation a gun makes you a target but also is a useful tool.
Certainly if the military is involved carrying a gun is going to get you killed.

No.
Honor means nothing when you're rotting in the ground and your wife and kids are getting raped.
You can die for your idealism, I hope the people that you're responsible for protecting that you leave behind are okay without you.

Welcome to the corn fields motherfucker.

>Honor means nothing when you're rotting in the ground and your wife and kids are getting raped.

so you would rather you be alive and a coward while they are getting raped?

The constitution never anticipated political parties at all, much less the idea of only 2 choices. Our constitution is great. It is democracy 1.0
That being said there is room for improvement. We need democracy 3.5 hundreds of years later. Giving our constitution the same reverence as the bible is a serious logical fallacy

It's all fun and games until a hellfire missile blows your ass up like a bolt of thunder from the gods

Over a decade lol...
There is no financial crisis larger than a collapse of the dollar (aka US sovereign debt)
I'm not worried about kids protesting and being angry.
If they knew anything besides running through the streets screaming and destroying their own communities, they would be converting any currency based assets into money based assets. But, they're not.

>if the military is involved carrying a gun is going to get you killed.

so it's ok for the military to discriminate against my way of life?

oh well if it's the military trampling on the 2a then it's ok.

I'm sure they love the trigger

Smart money is on leaving before this occurs which is what all the wealthy people will do.

No it's not a value judgment but in an insurgency anyone not the military or police that is armed is going to get shot.

Nothing fun about it. It would be impossible for the US military to secure control of the country short of utterly anihilating it.

>The constitution never anticipated political parties at all
it did. and it disliked it. very much so, in fact. the founding fathers hated the idea of political parties and thought it would be the downfall of their "democracy"