WOW WHAT A SHITTY HALF TIME SHOW, BRING BACK KATY PERRY FUCK THIS SHIT WTF WERE THEY THINKING THIS IS HORRIBLE...

WOW WHAT A SHITTY HALF TIME SHOW, BRING BACK KATY PERRY FUCK THIS SHIT WTF WERE THEY THINKING THIS IS HORRIBLE, HOW OLD IS HE LIKE FUCKING 50?

Haters say It's fake
S O R E A L

the WOAT

Worst one I've seen in a long time.

Half the songs he's singing are like from 10 years ago wtf? NFL step up your game... cry me a river? Sexy back? What is it 2001?

Pretty stale. Total shit-show if there isn't a surprise.

He's not even singing, mates.

yeah, Gaga was way better

I came here to post that exact

Did you not enjoy his pole dance though

so how much do you think Justin paid to get this gig?

It's so fucking boring.

My father just noticed that right now

nobody wants to hear new shit ofc they play his greatest hits

Terrible Audio desu

they couldn't get the better justin

WOW a prince tribute because they're playing on our basic emotions and have forfeited that it's a shitty half time show... ffs

Ho much cocaine is he on?

>I NEED MORE FUN

What the fuck is he wearing, lmao

>prince shows up
>best part of the show is a dead guy

PRINCE
R
I
N
C
E

prince cover is the only good thing so far. is he gonna bring janet jackson back out so i can rail her on stage?

Halftime crowd
Who came with this retarded idea?
They are all crisis actors
When did start using these?
It looks retarded as fuck
Pls stop

Did I miss it guise.

My technology is all fucky. I wanted to see ;__;

Didn't Justin diss Prince at some point?

Is he at stadium? Feels like CGI.

prince

It is objectively boring tho
>small brown stage with brown colors
>he's dress in rags like he's shia lebeof
>sing olds shit literally 15 years old
>his dancers are just as bad
>Musicians hidden with big brown box of shit

im so moist right now

He made an entire diss album tbqh, sad that he didn't get a career ending injury during this awful performance

Taytay on the field and it would be a victory for Brady no matter what

>still no Janet Jackson

this nigga older than Tom Brady lmao

Goddamn this is abysmal.

For once you literally didnt missed anything

So, he’s not actually singing? Half the time he’s not even holding the mic to his face

Can’t we go back to having rock bands play this shit instead of pop stars?

>no costumes
>no special outfits
>people dressed like they bought from goodwill or the salvation army

Who are they appealing to?

Football fans

lol my dad just said that

>AT LEST JANET SHOWED US A NIP

its the best performance in a few owls

I wish prince was still alive and able to sing, this would have been his performance

#Superbowl Selfies

Timberlake is still relevant? Oh well. Rather see him than whatever modern shit that is popular today. Just the lesser evil.

LOL SECRET BLUE LIVES MATTER PLUG
EAGLES ARE FINISHED
MAGA

I was honestly expecting the crowd to boo him

>hangs in the bleachers with autistic Sup Forums poster
>kid posts troll topics as everyone dances around him

Yeah she should have been in the show. I mean why the fuck wouldn't they bring her back?

That kid looks so awkward like he's asking himself who the fuck is this 50th year old guy named Justin Timberlake and I guess... selfie? Why am I here? I don't even like football.

gay

Anyone notice how the half time shows with women are far better than the men

i think that was pretty good

It was a great halftime show...

Damn, you're kind of stupid. The song is on in the background, and he's singing over it at certain points.

Lame as fuck. Perry had a fucking power rangers tiger and gaga jumped off the roof but this shit was just weak

they all act like the nipple was too much and they didn't know about it, it's entirely Janet's fault and absolutely not anyone at the NFL idea... Her costume just happened to coincidentally have a tits trap.

Katy Perry was only good because it was theatrical as fuck. Justin and Bruno Mars are actually talented and great performers but it seems like the same performance you'd see at one of their shows. Not grand enough for the SB.

That's because they always show cleavage.

>only using songs from your dead end era

No, it wasn’t presented well and Timberlake was barely even singing.

Of course a German cuck thinks it's good... go back to giving your country away to immigrants germoney don't forget their free welfare you cuck

at least there wasn't any SJW bullshit

Brunos Mars was legendary, shit was so fun I still watch it today.

No shit. They always lip sync. Can't have any more accidents to lose their precious shekels

No one ever sings in the halftime show you retards

It felt really small and constricted. Didn't make good use of the space at all. Also megamixes are shit anyway, I'd rather them do just 2 full songs.

>superb owl selfies

left shark salvaged Katy

Timberlake wasn’t even pretending to sing along though.

Kelly Clarkson looks like she ate the old Kelly clarkson

I liked it. The awkward white kid dancing w justin will be the next hot le ebin normie meme.

Screenshot this.

why the fucks name did he not perform holy grail w/ jay?

Guys I think I'm being molested by Jason Tambourine, do I #metoo?

Someone please give a decent link

pepsi max is goat

what the fuck should he do? riding on a north korean rocket?

>American sport is so boring that they need an over the top, overly scripted musical piece in the middle so that the """"fans"""" don't fall asleep

He sings over the audio. When the mic is up to his face, 90% of the time it's actually him singing, you could hear the difference as the audio pics up. It's not fully lip syncing.

It literally just ended a minute ago, calm your tits, you wont get a link until much lather tonight but this was so awful it'll be all over the news tomorrow

What link? Open your fucking tv.

So they're such great performers that their shows sucked sweaty old balls and Katy Perry is just theatrical so her show was amazing and actually good and entertaining? So they're more talented but have shitty performances and Katy Perry is less talented but has an amazing top 5 of all time show?

You make a lot of sense there.

that was scripted. probably some execs kid

No access to cable you neanderthal.

Fuck yea. Marshall Jong-Un should've been there too to show these imperialist ZOG how to play a game.

It’s on a free network you turbofaggot

Bruno Mars easily had the best show since Prince

That would've been dope

this is the first time im watching the superb owl and the game hasnt started for 40 minutes already like wtf

Horrible halftime show, I'd rather have the fucking black eyed peas back

I don't have a fucking TV ok?

He only held the mic to his face a quarter of the time, aside from the Prince segment (which was fine).

thats what so comfy about the sular norwl, you're supposed to use that time to get drunk and eat wings

It actually does make sense if you're not retarded. Two of them can sing and dance and play instruments, the other one can ride a giant golden lion in a theatrical show put together by hundreds of other people, none of which are herself.

Or do you think Justin Timberlake wrote and designed and organized the entire halftime show?

brap

i want to lick her butthole...

Oh oooh that's what you get when your nation is not built on economics represent by 3rd Reich.

Katy and Missy Elliot had the best show in since forever. This years' was complete sweaty swamp ass from fat people... What the fuck were they thinking?

The entire halftime show was streamed on NBC's website you cuck.

Katy Perry was FAR WORSE

What's her name

>being this beta
Sad!

where are my sharks and katy's milkies?