I recently got into wearing women's thongs. Ask me anything

I recently got into wearing women's thongs. Ask me anything.

Attached: 1567099196975m.jpg (1024x611, 39K)

Remove the sticker from your TV, please

How did you get into it? What's your favorite brand?

I was curious to be honest

that's just a pic I took from my fap folder

Do you wear them full time? Also pics?

I do and here you go

Attached: 35113958_1651310414983828_6287549439481479168_n.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Do you wear the lacey ones too?

I like wearing them too. Keeps my package in one spot. No flopping around.

I have two more lacy pairs but if I get hard it feels really awful on my dick, especially in the mornings, so I stick to more basic cotton thongs.

Attached: 51492253_2256893121216189_941555095839965184_n.jpg (960x960, 54K)

yeah, that's what I like about them, tho the string between the buttcheeks took a day or two to get used to

>I have two more lacy pairs but if I get hard it feels really awful on my dick, especially in the mornings, so I stick to more basic cotton thongs.
The lace ones look 100% better though you can't deny that. Post of pic of your drawer.

they do look sexy, yeah, but I don't go around showing people my underwear. Also I have guests right now so I can't really go to take pics right now

>they do look sexy, yeah, but I don't go around showing people my underwear
No but you can feel sexy wearing them. Also some people like the idea of being caught.

yeah, I'm aware of this fetish mainly from my last thread I made, and I agree I feel sexier in them, but the only time I got "caught" is a few days ago in a store, the cashier saw them and she was just so shocked, I mean the her eyes were like super widened

>and I agree I feel sexier in them
Then you should wear them more often.

> but the only time I got "caught" is a few days ago in a store, the cashier saw them and she was just so shocked, I mean the her eyes were like super widened
Potential getting caught is a definitely a thrill for some. Makes it funner in a sense

I've been wearing nothing but thongs for the past weeks, there isn't more often than that
yeah it was funny, I kinda felt bad for the poor girl

Attached: 1572440392164.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

>I've been wearing nothing but thongs for the past weeks, there isn't more often than that
I mean the frillier lace ones

>yeah it was funny, I kinda felt bad for the poor girl
I mean some guys take bathroom selfies of themselves so shame isn't really a factor.

Can you take more pics

I wear them but I have to change underwear so like once a week I have them on
well it was my choice so shame is the last thing I feel

>I wear them but I have to change underwear so like once a week I have them on
Need to get some more then. If you're gonna wear them full time go all out. Plain cotton ones are lame.

I mean, you guys obviously wanna choke the cyclops to my butt so sure, I'll take one in a minute

yeah but otherwise my cock is gonna be in dick hell, like every time I get hard my fucking tip hurts

here you go

Attached: WIN_20191108_192104.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>yeah but otherwise my cock is gonna be in dick hell, like every time I get hard my fucking tip hurts
Gotta learn to stop getting hard while wearing them then. Otherwise just accept the pain as a price to pay

learn to stop getting hard??
I'm gonna have to cum like twice every night to not get hard, fuck that, I'd rather wear less sexy thongs, I don't even get to wear them with girls in bed so what's the point, I mean sure, I fell more confident with lingerie on but I'd rather bring comfort to my weenie

why your doing this

just wanted to try something new out, thongs look hot on women so I wanted to try it out

>I'm gonna have to cum like twice every night to not get hard, fuck that, I'd rather wear less sexy thongs
You exaggerate, just need to get use to them.

>I mean sure, I fell more confident with lingerie on but I'd rather bring comfort to my weenie
Learn to feel sexy and confident in them without getting aroused all the time. Self control.

How do you not get aroused, I wake up hard every morning, and at least once during the day

I mean you did get me to edge so only fair to help finish

I mean, sure man, if you're into men, I'm flattered, I've never had men fap to my ass before, so thanks I guess

>How do you not get aroused, I wake up hard every morning
Just morning wood, knock one out and carry one if you have to.

>and at least once during the day
Unless it lasts for hours whats the problem? They come and go big deal.

yeah but when the tip of my dick rubs against my jeans and the lace is like little needles between the two, it lasts like 5 minutes but it fucking hurts man, and even when I'm not hard I still rub against my pants, I've tried a lot of stuff with my dick but it's not easy, and also lace, unlike cotton, does not breathe at all, my balls smell like cheese at the end of the day, especially if I had gym class at school, and don't get me started on undressing with women't underwear in front of 24 other boys