ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / FETISHES / RETARDED OPINIONS / INCEST / YOU BUNCH OF DEGENERATES

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / FETISHES / RETARDED OPINIONS / INCEST / YOU BUNCH OF DEGENERATES

Attached: secrets.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I want a female to take total control of my chastity keys and keep me locked extremely long term while teasing me UNMERCIFULLY

This weekend I plan to break into my SIL's phone to search for nudes. I got her password and everything, just waiting to go with wife to stay over at her house tomorrow.

I've been responsible for two friends divorcing their husbands and am close to causing a third.

Hope you'll be kind enough to share?
Is she good looking?

Very and I'm sure she has nudes stashed away somewhere. I mean, i know she'll go out from time to time to have one night stands with guys on Tinder and even had a dildo she would keep in her dorm room last year. At the very least I plan to steal as many sexy bikini pics as i can.

I like eating apples and pears. If allowed I will eat up to 26 apples a day. They are the only food I truly enjoy. Does anyone else loves a fruir this much?

Good luck

I told this in another thread, but it's still a secret to my family so...

My sister and do bets all the time "who would win this race" "if I can make this shot" "if ____ dies next episode" etc.

We always did punishments like "if I win give me $20" "if I win do the dishes for me" "text mom saying "I'm gay"" "send (our brother) a picture of your ass" etc.

They got more extreme over time. One day (I'm 16, she's 17) we were watching a show and she made a bet about one of the characters. She starts with "if I win you have to...." she looks around the room trying to think up something, she goes wide eyed with a smile "eat my ass"

I laugh thinking she was joking and respond with "if I win you lick my shaft" few minutes pass and she won. We laugh about it for a second, then she stands and starts unbuttoning her pants. I ask if she was for real and she says "100% I meant it." Followed by dropping her pants, pulling down her undies, and spreading her ass. So I say fuck it and go in for the kill.

Over the next few years we did more sexual stuff like that, we still did normal stuff, but for the most part it was "if I win you suck my nipples" "suck my dick" "let me sit on your face for 5 minutes" "I finger you" etc.

Obviously this shit was locked in a vault when it came to our family and friends, but even now we still make these bets. I even have a girlfriend and my sister is married and we still do this stuff.

I'm a 37 year old married father of three and I'm dangerously close to having an affair with my kids 15 year old babysitter.

Need some support from a place that understands the struggle here Sup Forums.

Fuji apples are best. Red delicious are very red but not very delicious.

Post a pic then of her to check what you say is true.

Don't fuck a 15 year old you retard. How are you "close", just don't do it.

If shes hot go for it but if shes not then be good man

Don't do it, you can't raise your kids from jail.
Then again they might be better off without your pedo ass around.

What's the furthest things have gone between you?

I do not have a preference when it comes to pears. I like to enjoy them but not as much as apples.

I used to bang a 16 year old I met through AA.

Best pussy ever, 1000/10 would fuck her again.

Crossing my fingers she has nudes that haven't been deleted.

The only thing hotter than sex with a 16 year old is sex with a pregnant 15 year old.

Condom on, tip in her asshole.
We did a lot of stuff, but we don't want to risk ending up with some "hills have eyes" looking baby.

I want to ask out this girl in one of my college classes, but I'm not sure if she's single. What do?
Also, this is far in the future, but if she's down, for some reason, I want to see her get her belly button pierced, because that's my fetish. How should I go about convincing her to do it?

Attached: Haley Reed1.png (900x1200, 1.01M)

Did you ever nut with her?

Once fucked a 16 year old boy. I’m female and there was a significant age gap.

How much of a gap?

10 years.

How did it happen? Like, who was he to you?

>Post a pic then of her to check what you say is true.

Don't have to, but here you go. I've already seen her naked, by using a hidden cam, but i wanna fish for proper nudes now.

Attached: 20191108_105331.jpg (1080x1702, 531K)

She swallowed before, had me swallow my own before, she had to rub it in her hair, she "finger painted" on me.

We did a lot of stuff my guy.

You never got into that pussy?

I've eaten her out, fingered her, but never put it in.

Gotta get in there, my dude.

Trying to get this girl addicted to me, shes in a mental hospital rn but i will honestly fuck her until shes braindead Cumming

Attached: 20191108_161820.jpg (775x1593, 441K)

Please refer to:

When I was younger, my dad used to shave me, cut my nails, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, would smell my penis to make sure it smelled nice and to make sure I cleaned the smegma, would do the same for my armpits, and would sometimes shower with me. This went on until I was around 16 and he would beat me if I ever denied him. He deeply resented me because I was a spaz who couldn't talk to chicks and I was shit at sports while he was a Chad in high school/college. He made all the money and intimidated her but part of me still resents my mom for not doing anything when she knew what was happening

I took off of work so I could watch pic related. I watched it twice already today and I'll probably do it a third time before it's over.

Attached: Uirefox.jpg (1080x1444, 1.1M)

That's what birth control is for, my guy.

This just blew my mind

Same...and working on a fourth. My gf and I are dabbling in the swinging community here and for some reason chicks fall in love with me.The first couple wasn't me, but divorced after 11 years because the hubby was chatted and I assume met with an underage girl. This wasn't my fault but all unfolded while we were talking.
Second, another couple...wife unhappy and just wants to break the rules. She wanted me to leave my gf to run away with her. She miscalculated.
Third couple, woman was just a slut. Wanted to break the rules and we tried to do everything we could to be bad. Her husband out and got jealous and wanted to expose me to my GF. She also wanted me to leave my GF, but at least she is hotter and dirtier.
Last couple, wife wants a baby and husband doesn't. I have been pushing her to have my baby and she is convinced. She is scheming ways to get her IUD out and ways we can make it happy. Its stupid, but I really want it to work out.

Met him through gaming. He was just horny for me and I was inexperienced so why not? We only met up once since the distance was a bit much. It’s legal where I live but it isn’t something I feel great about. It made me have a thing for younger men ever since though.

It's just the truth, based on my experiences. I knocked up my 15 year old gf back in the day, and her pussy was 1000 times hotter when she was pregnant.
Years later, I hit it with this sweet little 16 year old blonde slut and it was incredible . . . but not as good as 15 and pregnant.

I take it that it was pretty good, then?

Nigga she's married, if I go into the same vagina another guy's dick has been that would make me gay.

Fuck off with that gay shit.

I had a fwb, who got knocked up by her dad at 14, she told me it was incredible and the happiest time in her life, until she was forced to abort.

I failed NNN.

Attached: EHMGlcgWoAAAl1p.jpg (567x567, 73K)

Too terrified of doing "gay shit" to get the pussy he's wanted his entire life.

Sorry about your life.

So you fuck only virgins ?

Nothing to brag about but good luck

I'm a female high school teacher that's currently flirting with a student athlete. He's been sending me shirtless pics of himself in the locker room and such.

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 890K)

Not really actually. He was way too nervous. However, he was a qt so it wasn’t all that bad. He came in my mouth which was nice.

Fuck him. Duh.

I feel like I missed out on this winning combination

Will post wins if I'm successful, otherwise I'll be a bitter Sup Forumstard.

It's tragic. It's so rare. Nothing else compares, either.

Soo...nice one Elon Musky!

Attached: 5301573135201942.jpg (1622x1184, 129K)

That's why I have a girlfriend, and her's is much nicer ;^)

You don't?

It's so good, I genuinely regret not getting the 16 year old pregnant.

Just do it

There are zero men who fuck only virgins. Only men who believe lies.

I fucked my cousin in high school. I moved back home with my uncle. Now I live in the same house as her, her husband, and her 3 year old son.
(I know it isn't my child we were together about 6 years ago)

How did it happen?
Any chance it'll happen again?

I’m not stupid to pass a nice pussy only because she fucked some beta like you.

Is she showing signs of wanting to fuck your again ?

Are you both actually encouraging me to have sex with him?

Clearly, she never ate his ass. He never washes it, in case he might catch the gay if he touches his sacred bunghole.

Anyone? No?

We are. 100% of dudes wish this had happened with them in high school. Lots of them will say they would have been scarred for life.

They're full of shit. They'd have been more turned on than you can imagine. Especially if your're hot.

Pics of you will make clear whether you should fuck him, actually.

Other than the stuff I've done with my sister, I've only been with her and she says she's only been with me. I trust her, jokes aside, I really want to marry her but I'm terrified.

I know one day our secret will come out, it keeps pounding at the back of my head. I don't want to lose my girlfriend because of this stuff. The last time I messed around with my sister was back in February. I recently talked to her about this and she says she will stop if I truly want to. And i really do.

But I still want to tell my girlfriend. I want to grow old with her, and tell her everything about me. I just don't know what to do. I know my attitude took a %180 but I can't hide behind humor much longer.

Look, beta. Fuck your sister (she clearly wants to), marry your gf, keep fucking your sister, and keep your mouth shut. It's a family matter.

You'll make his dreams come true

Oh fuck, that's fucked.

I say bite the bullet and try to explain.

Zero percent chance she stays after that. She can never know.

Don't tell her dude. I know Sup Forums will say "that's hot dude", but actually looking at it, that's legit kind of a messed up situation you're in.

Lock that shit in a box and drop it in the ocean.

I second that.

My first one was seriously just a really close friend, I was always there to talk whenever she needed to, we used to run together and hang out a lot, her now ex husband treated her coldly and she wanted him to be like me, she fell in love with me but I am married and wouldn't leave my wife.
The second one I was studying with, she loved to hang out with me for coffee etc, she said after meeting me that she realised how unhappy she was, she wanted me to leave my wife for her, I said no but she divorced her husband anyway.
The third is crumbling before my eyes, her husband is always angry, stressed and takes it out on her and the kids, she tells me everything about their lives, she also asked if I would leave my wife for her, I couldn't due to current circumstances, if circumstances were different I might consider it. I reckon she'll leave him within the next two years, she's madly in love with me.

I once came back from work super late, super tired. Closed the door, sat in my armchair for a bit to unwind before heading to bed. It was like 2 am, in the dark, and my day had been awful.

Suddenly sounds come from upstairs. I hear a door open and some light footsteps going down the stairs. I then see her, my 17yo step-daughter, crossing the living room to go in the kitchen, in nothing but her panties, just lit by her cellphone screen as I was sitting in the dark, unnoticed. She grabbed something from the fridge, then went back to her room.

She didn't notice I was there at all, and I didn't dare move for like an hour after that.

They were dimly lit, but, best bare tits I ever seen with my own eyes.

That all you've seen?

I don't wash my hands after a shit unless I smell poop on my hands after a sniff.

I would happily support the death penalty for people like

I blew my dog when I was like 12

>I want to ask out this girl in one of my college classes, but I'm not sure if she's single. What do?

I had this same situation last semester. We took a walk after class and I said "Hey can I be straight with you? I've kinda developed a thing for you and was wondering if you'd like to get together." Turns out she had a boyfriend she never mentioned. But it didn't matter. She kept me on deck and 5 weeks later I came in her raw. We live together now.

Holy fuck! Even if he was only 16 he is one sick fuck for banging a 6 year old.

Your sister is your social peer, your gf is under your power, huge difference. You need to control what you say to your gf because her happiness, and the happiness of your children, is what matters. Don't tell her anything.

Chicks are weird at that age. They don't understand casual relationships. She will fall in love with you and make your life hell. You will convince yourself its worth it until you have nothing left to lose. All she has to do is tell one person and they will revel in ruining your life. I would day go for it if you had 100% control and containment....but she is a teenage girl.

Fake. Get out of here.

I aspire to live your life. Thanks for the advice

I'm not gay or bi at all, but I like to jack off on sex cam roulette sites and get off on humiliating guys with smaller dicks. I'm decently well endowed and make fun of anyone smaller than me. Most just hit 'next' but some stick around and either argue or get off on it. I've even made one or 2 cry/choke up when I'm saying really nasty shit. Makes me cum every time

How big?

It sucks. I would love to leave my GF, but I have no reason to. All these unhappy women are going to wind up in the same situation if I leave my GF. I wish polyamory was more of a thing, or my GF wasn't so jealous.

I stole pics from my landlords wife :(

Attached: 1FCB8F99-64ED-42D8-AEA3-D86895560DD8.jpg (954x960, 70K)

I'm exactly what you'd expect from a dude who said he was poly and bi. I'm the biggest slut you can imagine, and I honestly can't imagine turning someone down for sex. I purue it constantly, and since getting with my current gf I've fucked . . . way more people than her. She's only been with one, in a threesome with me. Another chick.

AMA

I wouldn't consider myself bi or gay, but I recently found out my fwb's husband likes licking my cum out if her pussy. I like that and it got me interested in more cuck centric play.

Depends. If she's slutty, or hot, and not on drugs, then she won't ruin his life. Still a bad idea, and her future husband will be pissed. I wouldn't have married my wife if she had given it up for a 37yo boomer when she was 15, but maybe genz doesn't hate genx as much.

I used to be the guy cleaning up. How did it start? Did she just hit you up online or something?

Yeah, just remember that letting him take pics/vids of you will assure your personal ruination before the year is over.

I don't look at it like that. The ultimate downside is that kids don't get sex like adults. Especially if they are inexperienced. Finding a true slut at 15 who can keep secrets is pretty rare. She has to say one thing to a friend and boom ,the secret is out. Life is too short to worry about your partner's sexual past, like would you really hate your wife if she had secrets? Does things that happen to her at 15 really affect you and her now? I would be more upset if my GF had a secret she didn't feel comfortable telling me.

Tell us all about it.

This.
Honestly, I'd find it hot.

no, you worthless slut, you are encouraged to find a reasonable husband and love, honor and obey him. Get the fuck off the Internet, go to the kitchen, and fucking stay there.