So I been binging on coke for 3 days now and when I blew my nose after work a huge chunk of skin flew out my nose...

So I been binging on coke for 3 days now and when I blew my nose after work a huge chunk of skin flew out my nose.... so I stuck it on a old red bull can to see what it looked like when it dries.

Attached: 20191108_083733.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_septum_perforation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck dude

Attached: 1571521981974.jpg (720x697, 38K)

eat it

Put it in your foreskin and masturbate

cook it and eat it user

good thread op

that's just dry blood

neat

thats just lining, its normal

Attached: artie-lange-1.jpg (800x450, 89K)

this
it must be done
we need to know what it's nutritional value and taste is like for science

lol why did you put an abortion up your nose

witnessed

Taste like cocaine lol

Attached: 20191108_085952.jpg (2944x2208, 1.33M)

snort it

thats red blood and white blood. you probably have an infection from shitty cocaine

Attached: 20191108_090238.jpg (2944x2208, 1.2M)

on this day OP is not a faggot
god's speed
also this
snort that second hand coke Sup Forumsro

Pull a Steve-o and smoke it.

It means you're probably gonna die real soon. Hopefully.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_septum_perforation
Good job retard

Attached: you so dumb ya brain is a fucking spinning bbq.jpg (449x457, 38K)

I’ve blown bigger boogers than that. It’s what happens when you put a lot of dry powder up the sniffer. Anyone who has worked around large quantities of any kind of powder can attest to this.

Try to get away from coke op, stupid ass drug. Just butt-chug vodka like the rest of us

Go for broke, blow an eyeball out and post pics, then send it up in a balloon, post pics of that too.

Coke is cocaine hydrochloride. When it hits your mucous membranes, it dissolves, separating the cocaine from the hydrochloride. Cocaine gets transported to bloodstream, HCl stays on your mucous membranes. When binging, this adds up, effectively turning your nasal secretions into hydrochloric acid. This is then what eats away your nasal septum.

Lana is not impressed.

Attached: Risky_Business-Lined_Up.jpg (914x587, 84K)

I don't think either Coke or red bull are supposed to go up your nose user, you should probably stop doing that.

Attached: 1568563283454.jpg (800x742, 69K)

Kek, so fucking bad