I'm Brazilian and i'm wondering why would someone say this man was murdered and not killed himself

i'm Brazilian and i'm wondering why would someone say this man was murdered and not killed himself
can u explain me?

Attached: jeffrey-epstein.jpg (750x500, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3lfwkTsJGYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a "malfunction" with the cameras conveniently during the time he was killed, also the autopsy shows that his wounds are more consistent with murder. He was killed to protect Bill Clinton and other powerful pedophiles.

Egocentric billionaires rarely kill themselves. This dude had the goods (knowledge) on some very powerful people (not Bill Clinton though).

Attached: 1509574310644.webm (400x400, 782K)

>killed himself
Why would he? It wasn't his first time arrested, he has huge fortunes, lots of very influential people who owe him favors, all the appeals to be done and not even convicted of anything.

Didn't Bill Clinton ride the Lolita Express to Epstein's private island?

26 individual flights on his plane or some crazy shit

If they flew to a place with no law, cant they do whatever the fuck they want? Morally sure, burn in hell.. But legally?

youtu.be/3lfwkTsJGYA

You brazilians are killing eachother everyday you dont need a reason to kill someone you know it the best ;)

>If they flew to a place with no law, cant they do whatever the fuck they want?
"Oh, so you don't mind if we share these pictures of you fucking underage prostitutes with your voters?"

Americans are not allowed to have sex with children anywhere in the world, no matter what the local laws are. It doesn't matter if the local custom is to bang 12 year olds, if an American tourist does it he can still be prosecuted under American law.

He was killed because he was a pedo and that's what happen to them in jail. If Bill Clinton was trying to cover this up then why is a journalist who's been digging around this story for years still alive? Why are the girls who were sex slaves still alive? Pretty lousy job getting rid of witnesses if you ask me.

That's just not true

>Americans are not allowed to have sex with children anywhere in the world
define children, theres a whole bunch of US states with consent of age being 16 according to google

16 isnt a child anymore imo they are mostly through puberty at this point

Those girls wernt 16 they w ere like 9 and 12 having no idea what was happening thats messed up

>16 isnt a child anymore
I'd imagine most voters however would consider their representative fucking a 16 year old to might as well to have fucked a child

you that dense?
because they didn't know what he knew

Source?

You just made that up on the spot

Uhh not true...

>there is no slippery slope!

Attached: gay.png (731x564, 517K)

In America we have these subhuman pigs called 'Republicans' and they're all rapists and pedophiles. This man had information implicating the rich and powerful among them, including the American president Trump, so he was murdered in his jail cell. Hope that helps.

>Clinton
>Republican
Ask me how I know you're retarded

he did kill himself, everyone else is just a russian troll