I'm a sadist and a necrophile

I'm a sadist and a necrophile.
Ask me anything. You might be surprised. :)

Attached: 19-11-08-18-52-12-570_deco.jpg (2151x1282, 1.2M)

Why do people say that you are lame and edgy?

Are you retarded

what drugs do you take?
where do you live?
what's your work?
what sorts of friends do you have?
what's your income?
what do you see doing in the future generally?
what sadistic things have you done?

They don't :)
I usually hear I'm "sunny, positive, devoted to my job and great with kids."

No, neurodivergent though.
It's pretty childish to use that as a degradatory term too.

If you put your dick in a corpse, doesnt your dick just deflate from the cold?

Are you larping because you have no friends and try to find a substitute here on this sad board or nobody likes you and you re trying to look badass cuz you know that a large number of fags here like to watch gore material cuz they re all scared of the inevitable marching of time thats gonna kill us all nevertheless how "mad,badass,mental and cool" are?

what drugs do you take?
None, except prescribed pills to treat a blood defect.

where do you live?
In a nice European country.

what's your work?
I work with disabled youngsters and love them dearly.

what sorts of friends do you have?
Kind and nerdy, I like spending time with my hobby friends.

what's your income?
A bit below average

what do you see doing in the future generally?
Getting a higher degree, maybe publishing something on my field, family life, gardening and building projects.

what sadistic things have you done?
When I was younger, I did not understand the moral issues with my sadism, and treated my sister quite badly. Ever since then, though, only consensual and sometimes paid forms of abuse.

I'm absolutely not badass or cool, more like your neighbourhood nerdy boy scout. Pretty lame and my sense of humor is dry and awkward. I build nice things though.

Never done that :D It's not important in my fantasies anyways.

You mean the local kid that got assfucked his whole childhood whilst serving as a ministrant ?

Do you have non-sadist, non-necro sex?

so wait

youd want to rape me and murder me????

What about hurting people gets you off??

Yes, I like that too, when with the right partner and the right play style

Not in the slightest. Rape is disgusting and murder is not cool either.

>neurodivergent
aka retarded

Yes.

Well, no...
I'm sort of a savant genius, on a variety of topics, and average enough on a lot of others, so I can work and do a lot of stuff independently.
With a couple of things I require help, though, and that's okay.

Does that extend to animals (i.e. necrozoo and zoosadism)?

Ugh, no. I love animals and kids happy, healthy, and far away from creeps.

>With a couple of things I require help
heh retard

Not hurting, specifically. Controlling, I guess. I like planning and deciding what happens and shaping things and events after my own liking.

I pay my taxes, work full time and educate people about issues like mine and how to help people with them.
What do you do for the society?

i mean... what would you wanna do to me then then?

do you pee pee poo poo ?

I work in a morgue, OP. What would you like to know about the dead?

Attached: SAVE IT NOW.gif (548x547, 246K)

is it true that you have to soak the body in hot water to get the warm pussy feel

I've been diagnosed as a psychopath op don't tempt me...……………….

Attached: e848r8r.jpg (1000x667, 47K)

op, what's your theories or beliefs on what happens to us after we die?

nothing happens. what happened before we were born? we return to that very same state of non existence. it's not painful. we don't even know when we die. it's nothing to fear. in fact it's normal. we've been dead for eternity, life is a violent break from the norm.

a sadist that helps people? i'm starting to feel that you are bad at larping

try me and get skinned like a CAT

many different ways..

Attached: cat scratches kid pays price.webm (320x240, 1.94M)

Why haven't you kys yet and kys now.

didn't you mention that you love animals?
you can't even keep up with a 34 posts thread? pathetic

No?
I enjoy controlling people, and there are both painful and cruelty-free ways to control. Also, those don't get you to trouble.

I like living and I believe we only have this one life, so I try to make it worth it.

that's not what a sadist is retard also see this

Spritually, probably nothing.
I think our "soul" is a phenomenon in our physical body, not a supernatural being.

Physically, death is beautiful and bittersweet. We stop being human, but continue _being_ and become nourishment for other life. Fungi will feed on our proteins, insects will nest in our bodies and pollinate and treat the soil and deal with organic matter, and plants will devour us and bloom and spread life.

We should live this one life well and cherish it, but also greet death with thankfullness and curiosity.

Well... with the living, preferably young men, prolonged torture stuff. Afghaniatan vibes, soviet memorabilia, gun play. That sort of vibe...

For the dead, though... my dream would be a beautiful lady who has died peacefully. I'd comb and do her hair, trim her nails, run her a bath and fill it with flowers and light candles... embalming her would be sweet but realistically, the effects of that are not satisfactory.

What are you tempted to do then?

Psychopathy doesn't make you "evil" or "violent", your decisions could though.

Hahha this is not me.
Threats are childish and I don't even think skinning a cat is a commonly used phrase.