Ask a partially legal Canadian gun owner anything thread. I own some legally, others not so legally...

Ask a partially legal Canadian gun owner anything thread. I own some legally, others not so legally. Illegal ones mostly for protection and nigger reasons.

Attached: 20191108_101851.jpg (1902x1863, 1.99M)

What do you think of bill c-71?

how can i acquire a s&w m&p40 for similar reasons (in canada)?

also how do you feel about all these sjw type lawyers making their bones by getting niggers off of gun charges used in violent crimes, pro-bono, while your white ass would probably wallet raped just to avoid prison for possessing a semi-automatic pistol?

Attached: 102941EGL_000129485721.jpg (1761x1088, 429K)

did u ever blow someones ass up?

Are there a lot of niggers in Canada?

Yes, they speak eh-bonics.

They apologize while jackin yer car.

How to unpin a 10 round mag so u can have a 15 round?

Hockey rink's closed due to AIDS

No. Most are in Toronto.

They frequent Tim Ho'tons

Sig with an external safety? What faggotry is this?

How to get less than legal funs in Canada?

So u got a Nigger problem too i canada?

didn't know sig made a CZ/hi power knockoff. and WTF round is that? looks like a .22LR magazine

Never seen a 9mm before huh?

Do you hide a full clip in case of a break in?

OP's not going to reply to anyone.

I'm so sick of you goddamned gun-fags shitting all over EVERY motherfucking thread.

Andy Sixx? OOOOHHH, SHOW HIS GUN!!
Discussion on the Balkan Islands? SHOW PRIME MINISTER GUNS!
How do you feel about Trump's tax cuts? SHOW IVANKA GUNS!!
How fucked are you with the hurricane, Sup Forumsros? SHOW THE GUNS OF THE HURRICANE!!
Do you believe the impeachment will happen? SHOW PELOSI GUNS!!

I don't mind a fucking fetish but you flaming retards are the lowest of all degenerates out there. Build your own image board for nothing but filthy disgusting guns and leave us normal perverts alone.

> (OP)
>Are there a lot of niggers in Canada?
One is Too Many

>
>Hockey rink's closed due to AIDS
KEK

>
>didn't know sig made a CZ/hi power knockoff. and WTF round is that? looks like a .22LR magazine
Sig Mosquito

The only registered ones I have are to cover me buying ammo. Only one each of the calipers I use. The I shoot them so they are a little worn that way if they ever confiscate weapons I will turn over the registered ones and keep everything else.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 28K)

Get out of our country, Yank.