Why are you fat, user?

Why are you fat, user?

Attached: forehead.webm (640x360, 896K)

I eat ungodly amounts, and I'm moderately active, but not enough to burn what I eat.

Attached: received_558657241627743~2.jpg (1087x685, 54K)

Holy fuck you're literally pic related IRL

Attached: 29b.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

happening stream
ctxt.io/2/
AACAX5IGFA

I'm not. Hahaha. I was blessed with a fast metabolism and I work hard almost everyday. Stay mad fatties.

COPE

Bumpin

Is that.. is that cartmans cousin or something?

Because the only real joy I find in life anymore is vidya, and I'm lazy.

It's from all the extra bullshit they put into food. Example; bread. Should be water and flour with a pinch of yeast. Maybe milk, eggs, oil, or butter depending on density, rise, and taste. Grab that loaf you got from the store... yep, enough words to make a dictionary jealous.

Attached: 00x0x_k0Rx8NpjTcg_1200x900.jpg (506x900, 23K)

Fat

>fat
Skinny fat here. Ive sustained a variety of injuries throughout my years and as a result, fitness hasnt been something I could pursue aggressivly, which is whay I have a small layer of fat on my skinny. The skinny part is because I dont even like food. Its like a waste of my time. So Ill eat three meals a day and nothing more. No snacking no second helpings. Plus im 6ft even so lanklet

Attached: 1546308697359.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Holy fuck I took a 3 hour nap and this thread is still up???

more like why was i fat. started losing weight in april, im down 81 pounds and counting. get off your fat fucking asses and exercise, then start eating less. the pounds will fall right off you before your eyes. fat fuckin tubs of shit.

Beer. Whiskey. Wine.

> be american

> be fat

listen asshole you don't get to call people "fat fuckin tubs of shit" if you admit you were fat at some point

that thing is not even a human anymore