The ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China...

The ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China, while he was meeting with THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

Cry all you want. Assad and Syria were always small fish. This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

He's making America great again. Just because you don't understand 5D Backgammon doesn't mean it isn't real.

MAGA

>Sup Forums shit on my pro trump thread because I'm defending a neocon globalist faggot, so I'll post on Sup Forums and hope for a different response instead
Kill yourself reddit trash.

>backgammon or even chess
>americlaps
more like four in a row haha

Honestly this sounds familiar, like how Marlel pajeets switched to "b-but it has a white lead" to try and shill Iron Fist here.

This pasta is meant to be ironic, right?

Ahhh, yes, after spending hours carefully alerting every Russian in Syria to avoid pissing off his sugar daddy before bombing an inconsequential airfield in bumfuck, Nowhere, Syria.

He's literally on the verge of impeachment.

but I thought Putin was le based le strongman le right wing nationalist?

Are you implying that you actually wanted him to have Russians killed in the bombing? Do you even understand what the implications of that would be?

I'll bet he didn't even hint to his guests that he was blowing up an airfield half way around the world, played it cool.

the world war the globalists want. Mark my words vietnam or something will start shit in the SCS soon

fake news

dubs confirms. spiderman thread.

Friendly reminder that OP is a spamming faggot that probably isn't even from Sup Forums.

Know your redditors lads, lest Sup Forums endure the same unfortunate fate as Sup Forums.

>Yeah China that's a sweet looking Gundam and all but check this out.

Sup Forums is completely shitting on Trump right now and the redditors are having a hard time defending against it. That's probably why this fucking faggot is on here instead.

No, he'll never be impeached. Clinton wasn't, Nixon wasn't. America never actually impeaches its Presidents, because if it did, the job would immediately become less enticing to psychopaths, who are the only people who would want it.

Trump turning on his handlers because his poll numbers are in the toilet does not erase Russia's involvement with the election

It just makes him look like a fool now after he's gone on about how great Putin is. Like everyone else knew what was up.

Children have been dying. He didn't care when he tried to shut said dying children out of the country. But now his rating has tanked. And it strengthens the chance for reelection if thus conflict is prolonged.

Trump is a stupid faggot. I hope he drafts all you Sup Forumstards that wanted him so badly. Take your MOPP gear

They're being very silly, then. Trump remains /ourguy/. They don't understand statecraft, providing it isn't a CTR raid.

Clinton was impeached.

>spider tourist sage posting with an image
shiggy

1. America being an ally of Russia doesn't alter the fact that America remains America, and will destroy where it cannot be master. Putin knows it's all in the game.

2. You were against him anyway, so nobody cares what you think, you're the losers, America is the winners' nation.

3. Fuck them, one less Muslim is always good.

4. No, he won't be drafting anyone, just adding a zero to the end of the new jobs figures he released yesterday. American prosperity has needed the war industry for a long time, and Trump understands prosperity.

No, he wasn't.

Fucking look it up dude.

>Trump remains /ourguy/
Maybe, as long as he doesn't escalate the Syria situation even more. Attacking Syria would be a direct flip on his non-interventionist stance from his campaign, which was one of the main reasons Sup Forums liked him (along with immigration). Attacking Syria would be carrying out a Hillary Clinton platform (so I don't know why this fucking retard is trying to say that Sup Forums shouldn't have voted for Trump, when Hillary without a doubt would've done the same).

The point of this is twofold. 1. Assad gas atrocity retribution. 2. Nobody can fuck with Trump.

You look it up. If he was, that just means that impeachment means nothing - he got his eight years, lifetime security detail, and wife as POTUS candidate, that's how of a fuck anyone gives - but last time I looked at the historical record, he never was.

He was applauded by Clinton and several other establishment politicians though.

WHY are you paying ANY attention to what Hillary says?

There's a difference between being impeached and being removed from office. You get impeached first, then the Senate votes whether to remove you from office. Clinton was impeached, but not removed from office. You could find all of that in 2 secs by googling.

i have a good job with insurance. i don't give a shit what happens in other places and never will

>Muh children have been dying we should take in hordes of muslim refugees now
Kill yourself, faggot. Those people are literally not our problem and wanting them in this country is part of what lost Clinton the election. You have to be a special kind of retarded to see what's happening in Europe and legitimately want those savages in the United States.

HE WAS NOT IMPEACHED. They didn't reach the required majority. Stop believing fake history!

Because attacking Syria is something Hillary would have done, and it sickens me that Trump is going in that same direction despite campaigning on the opposite platform.

This is how anyone with sense has felt since the economic crisis. I used to have moral opinions about stuff like fighting in the Middle East, but I genuinely no longer give a shit who has to die providing our standard of living is restored and maintained. I'd like all Muslims dead anyway.

>Obamacare 4ever!

WINNING

You ONLY KNOW she said this because you were paying attention to her and her mouthpiece, CNN. Stop pretending not to be a liberal trying to cause trouble.

Because I specifically didn't vote for Hillary because she said she wanted troops on the ground in Syria.

Trump has repeatedly stated he thinks its a bad idea, for many years too, not just during the election, so I thought I could trust him since it didn't seem like he was just saying it to be the opposite of Hillary.

He was impeached by the House. That's just a fact. He was then acquitted of the charges. But he was still impeached. Go take a civics lesson.

>televizioni and filmographe

He wasn't to know the amount of treason he'd encounter. But he will repeal and replace. To be honest, I think he should repeal without replacing, then they'd find a way to deal with him soon enough.

>When you're this butthurt
When did he mentioned anything about taking them as refugees? Fuck off, retard, if you morons would've stop fucking around in the middle east all this shit wouldn't be happening, fuck you and fuck your declining country, now Europe is paying your bs.

The two parties are virtually identical on foreign policy issues when you break down what they actually do rather than what they say on the campaign trail.

I know she said it because it's been posted on Sup Forums all fucking day, and because I didn't vote for her because of her being a fucking warhawk who wanted to stick the US' nose into places where it doesn't belong. Trump was supposed to do the exact opposite, and attacking Syria is going to break the "no more pointless wars" promise.

He hasn't put troops on the ground. Stop lying.

>impeached FOR GETTING A BEEJ

bravo son. VERY BRAVE

>yet

>Syrian military knew the US raid was coming and evacuated personnel and equipment: ABC News

Take a reality check, nobody gives a shit about his impeachment, which never got a majority and therefore did not properly occur. He was not removed and no President ever will be. Trump fucks America where it breathes, and you untermenschen have no choice but to gargle his fucking mansauce.

I'd rather have five million more Syrians in my country than a single person like Trump in our government.

>Declining country
>Still better than anything in Europe
Really activates my almonds. Have fun with the refugees though.

you sound very rich
how many millions did you make today comrade?

He won't need to.

Watch the shills here switch from "he has blood on his hands" to "pffft, Putin stooge".

t. Sweden
Enjoy that cultural enrichment. Hopefully you don't walk in on Muhammad raping your sister.

Rus agents in the white house tipped off Syria to the raid accord to the BBC. thats what jared was doing yesterday.

Puppyposting? Again? Thanks Sup Forums

Why the fuck would you read a Hillary thread?

I haven't been to Sup Forums since the election. It's served its purpose.

You sound very secure in healthcare and rich with social wellbeing and very well educated thanks to your gubmint.

topkek son. keep posting.

Yes, we know you're a liberal, you don't need to post here, we're Trump forever.

It wasn't a Hillary thread. It was a "Trump is a neocon" thread. Trump being a neocon isn't confirmed yet, but before the details were out, it looked like he was.

You think that the only alternative to being the kind of feckless nigger who has no health insurance is being a Russian oligarch? Is this how liberals ACTUALLY THINK?

It's okay Sven, Ahmed will be done with your girlfriend in a few hours.

So you read a CTR post and adopted its argument. Great. Why the fuck don't you get wise to yourself?

Bullshit. Trump told Russia, Russia told Syria. People seem to have the minds of children.

Keep laughing, bitch, America will end up as fuck as any middle east shithole, especially with a moron who flips every promise he made during the elections.

>>Im too stupid to understand mockery

yes, yes you are.
SAD

Trump isn't a neocon. Quit the blue sky thinking and accept that our options are Trump or a Democrat. Vote Trump 2020. Get adult.

No, I read it because I agreed with it, because I'm not a mindless idiot. If Trump goes to war with Syria, he is no better than Hillary Clinton.

You were mocking me as a rich guy. I'm not a rich guy, just not a nigger shitting into its own hands.

Is that enough time for you to kill a child of your own family with your unlocked glock? perhaps if you drink another twenty 4% beer..

>yfw pol/reddit is literally melting down over this

Great day desu. maybe they will fuck off then we only need to drown the normie /got/ cancer out in cunny and Sup Forums will be free again

I'm a Social Democrat, actually.

>America will end up as fuck as any middle East shithole
Europoors actually believe this

Trump's not a moron, this is strategy.

You are a mindless idiot. She's not in the picture any more.

Syria is ongoing, obviously. This is going to be elegantly handled, providing you don't lose your heads and cause tiresome treason.

bruh it was a fake attack in response to fake news to get fake politicians to cowtow to him. 4d.

>he is no better than Hillary Clinton.

Why did Americans believe that he was? It's just incomprehensible, all your have to do is look at the guy

Somehow I have a feeling the distinction will be lost on him.

Sup Forums now hates Trump which means you must now love Trump. Right?

enjoy paying double per capita what canada pays for healthcare and getting denied coverage when you get sick. Fucking kuked for life. So freedumb.

Yeah, so fuck off, Sup Forums's for Trump.

more like manlet.

If you had some guns you would be able to defend your women

guns didn't save you from niggers

But theres way more stuff and boards that need to be thrown out of here for us to really be free
Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums

Only people who believe that are shills and retards stupid enough to fall for it.

Whatever, nobody envies Canada except people who should emigrate there.

Was watching CNN about 30 minutes ago. It's insane how much their tone has changed. I legitimately started to expect them to apologize.

He remains better. The attack was on an airfield, not on the oilfields Hillary suggested. So this is once again CTR bullshit. Fuck off, all of you.

>implying every single refugee was an innocent child and not mostly young adults - grown men