It's a scientific fact that black men are physically superior...

It's a scientific fact that black men are physically superior. Blacks dominate any sport they take a moderate amount of interest in. The only reason the NHL isn't full of blacks like every other major sport is because black men just don't like hockey. Blacks come from an empirically superior culture, too. Even though they're only 13% of the country, black culture dominates--music, movies, even how black people talk and dress and style their hair--anything black is instantly cool. Rap is everywhere. French rap, German rap, etc. You don't see any French country music, do you? Intellectually, blacks have always been superior. Civilization started in Africa. Just recently we heard that the man who discovered AIDS was only recently credited for it. He was a black scientist. There's tens of thousands of stories like that. Look at Jack Daniels. It was recently revealed that Jack Daniels got its recipe from a black man. And nothing can hold white women from wanting black babies with men that are scientifically shown to have more testosterone that all men. Blacks are indeed the master race, and it's not even close. White men have tried to place obstacles to attempt to prevent the black man from ascending to his throne as the rightful leader of society, but not even slavery could hold the black man back.

Attached: goodbyewhitedevil.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

tl dr

just another white Sup Forumsois who thinks covering his eye and cowering in a corner will make the truth go away

INT > STR

That is why you were our slaves, not the other way around.

Shut the fuck up whiteboi

So I see this shit all the time and I can’t help but wonder if this is Jew shit or Russian shit

How much you get paid to copy and paste?

Attached: hahabale.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Attached: 1559729156593.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

here some black 'men' facts for you, kid

Attached: 1560931233131.jpg (964x964, 409K)

The only sports they dominate is sports where they can rub on and hump other black dudes. Aka they’re faggots

They aren't so good at the sport of robbing liquor stores because they end up full of bullet holes lol

Sage goes in all fields

Attached: 1513563051627.png (625x626, 52K)

Ok. Nigger

Shut up nigger

a nigger can jump high enough to throw a ball through a circle

a white man can jump high enough to reach the stars, conquer physics, engineer nuclear weaponry, and literally enslave and genocide all shitskin subhumans like OP

just goes to show niggers are so stupid and vain they cant see past their own ego like the children they are

Troll

DAS RAYSIS!!! I AIN'T NO WATCHOO SAYN SO DAT MEANS YO CRACKA ASS CRACKA ASS BE DISRESPEKKIN ME!!! I'LL KILL YO ASS MUTHAFUKA!!! YOU RAYSIS ASS HONKY!!!!!

That was a good punch I'll admit but blacks are only better runners they aren't better at lifting and might be worse. They are made for speed with low int instead of strength for low int we have strength and high int the only reason they are faster is because they have to run away from us

Inaccurate. Bullshit on Sup Forums and elsewhere notwithstanding, there are two intersecting reasons for the dominance of african-americans in sports: 1) as OP notes, cultural and sociological; 2) wider genetic diversity among the larger population - meaning there are much larger tails to the distribution of any trait you consider, including physical size and athletic ability. jeez.

>superior
why aren't niggers white, then?

Pavement apes sure are Superior at committing crimes,going to jail, prison,being shit fathers,lazy workers,full of entitlement,smelling like shit,fighting over fried chicken,killing each other,inability to wear a belt and pull up their pants, ECT...

UFC HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS WHITE

Attached: apologize.jpg (1200x800, 253K)

Attached: 1561190515808.webm (404x720, 1.08M)

3e

Attached: 1561276457942.webm (400x368, 404K)

d2e

Attached: 425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg (425x334, 37K)

>Catalog

Attached: 1556588097106.gif (480x270, 1.5M)