Sup Forums, post pics of nice Architecute from your city so I can expand my folder...

Sup Forums, post pics of nice Architecute from your city so I can expand my folder. Please post your city's name and the name of the building in the pic ( or were the pic was taken from)

Pic is how my folder is so far

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UCoBW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go here

frederiksborg castle, hilleröd

I already saved them all, I want more, from more places

easier to post it all in an album
imgur.com/a/UCoBW

Google: gyllene salen, and choose your favorite.

Building name is in desc. City: Buenos Aires.

Qul Sharif Mosque, Kazan

I like this one

Buenos Aires.
Name in Desc.

Post your TOP pics from Brazil folder, OP

Thats my fav, too

Catedral de la Inmaculada Concepción. City: La Plata.

Catedral de Burgos

What's better:
Leon or Burgos?

Visiting this masterpiece city is one of my wet dreams, does it look as good on the ground in RL as it does from above?

I'll be posting now

Everything gold in pic related is real solid gold, it's a church in a city close to were I live

I don't think so. I've never heard anyone saying "Hey let's go to La Plata, it is really nice". It's a medium sized city. Nothing remarkable except for its shape.

Eh, León is nice but abandoned. Burgos has always been populated and has a very decent economy.
Interesting shit has also been found in Burgos such as 1M year old remains of humans.

Ouro Preto

>mfw I see Spanish cities in snow

Ah that's sad, I want to ride my motorcyle there one day ( to argentina in general ) and then go to Tierra del Fuego
Ouro Preto is beautiful

Rio back when it wasn't in the middle of a war, the sidewalk pattern were gorgeous, today they're so filled with trash you can barely see them

A more wide view of how beautiful it was

Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. This is some of the best American architecture you'll find, but I don't feel it compares to the quality that you other posters have shared.

Heinz chapel accompanies the cathedral, and I feel as though it's style is more refined.
Also, I love that sidewalk; it is a shame Rio is in such a poor condition though :(

The whole of Brazil with only a few exceptions is in a poor condition ( Rio is especially bad though). Hopefully in 2018's elections we can start to fix things.

This is from a city that is doing better, Curitiba

ISKCON Temple, Bangalore.
neoclassical vesara style architecture.

my city doesn't have much architecture because it doesn't have much history till the British came, but the rest of my state has some pretty good architecture.

Are places like that clean and turist friendly? If I went to india I would like to see some traditional buildings

south India (where that's from) is far cleaner and way more tourist friendly than north India. where i live, it is not uncommon to see foreigners while you're out. but north India is pretty shitty. not as bad as people say it is, but the high population density is something that can't be handled by outsiders.
sadly, most of the traditional buildings are in North India.
in South India, you can see the Meenakshi temple(pic related), Udupi, Hoysala architecture, tirupati, and the Mysore palace, but there's very little else. if you want to see the golden temple, bhubuneshwar, somnath temple, lotus temple, taj mahal, etc, you're gonna have a worse time.