How can you call yourselves Christians if you are racist. Isn't everyone God's children...

How can you call yourselves Christians if you are racist. Isn't everyone God's children? Didn't jesus say love thy neighbor?

Well everybody was racist and Christian in Europe for most of post-classical antiquity, so it must be fine.

my neighbors are white

Good thing I'm a pagan

>How can you call yourselves Christians if you are racist.
Depends how you define racism. But by the most broad an extreme definition racism isnt Christian. But thats a dumb way of thinking about it. Racism is good up to a point

That is just the Sup Forums version of Christianity, same with crusaderboos. True Christians are anti-racist.

naygroes are spawned from da poopo hole tus no ril god child

I guess i should have wrote "good Christians" instead.

Christians always have been manifestly least Christian people doing the precise opposite to what they said.

You caaught me, I dont care about the thoughts of a few Jewish scammers

Bible only applies to humans. Wh*tes are not humans.

>Racism is good up to a point

No it isn't really.

how so?

How can you call yourself European if you're christian?

The Church, at least the Catholic Church doesn't have any racist policy anymore, quite the opposite. Except for the fact that there still hasn't been a non-white Pope.

On the other hand, people who are not directly affiliated with the Church but are simply followers and believers, tend to be more conservative than atheists, and relatively open about racism compared to progressives.

Progressives though, they'll claim they're not racist in public but deep inside they're often even more racist than Christian right-wingers.

tl;dr this is more complex than it seems, most humans are two-faced scum and tribal instinct is a pretty natural thing, although flawed, everyone has it to some extent.

Me I'm the kind who doesn't really believe in anything, likes to crack racist jokes but still hangs out with people of every race. Ideologies are silly.

It takes a stupid person to be religious in the first place, so what do you expect?

Vargism and the Church of Burzum is the only TRVE evropean religion

>Except for the fact that there still hasn't been a non-white Pope.
What? Most Popes have been non-white.

Classic Australian shitposting.

In what fucking universe are Italians, Romans and Greeks considered white?

I have no god but do have a king.

are you wasting your precious 200mb internet to commit this bait attempt?

>he actually believes racism is a real problem.

Amazing how every other things is about racism now ..... in the west...in the least racist societies during the least racist period of history.

The people screaming about racism are just using it at a replacement word for classism, which would quickly reveal what these people really are, even to the average idiot.

It's usually just used to shutdown rational debates about real issues.

I call myself a Lutheran and Martin Luther hated jews.
And Jesus was a pussy, you can't listen to everything that kike said. Martin luther was strong and nationalistic, someone to folow

>Progressives though, they'll claim they're not racist in public but deep inside they're often even more racist than Christian right-wingers.

>Conservatives though, they'll claim they're not faggots in public but deep inside they wanna suck big nigger cock often even more than atheistic lefties.

Are you one of those South Americans who think they're European?
You have to be mentally ill to consider Meds "white". It's a region which has been colonised by North Africans and Arabs for hundreds of years.

Is this a chink saying meds arent white? Or are you a leb?

We are Aryan.

>Progressives though, they'll claim they're not racist in public but deep inside they're often even more racist than Christian right-wingers.

I've found this to be true over and over again every time I talk to another white guy about politics.
Every left-wing policy I try to talk to them about boils down to them saying something about "keeping the niggers in check and aborting them".
Also most of the whites I know who vote left work for the government at some level. Statistics from places like the UK suggest the same.
The parties who supposedly care about
"the workers" are never actually made up of "the workers", they're mostly just government employees and people who think they are smarter than everyone else and want to control "the workers".

That is also true, yes.

>Are you one of those South Americans who think they're European?
no
and you have to be mentally ill to think that a country or region, even more, the enterity of the southern part of europe is made up of a 100% ethnically homogenious people

This is also my real-life experience, more or less.

Also there's this whole idea that many left-wingers have about educating minorities while pretending to be on their side and totally not looking down on them. Minorities who often turn out to be more socially conservative than white conservatives, actually.

Don't be fooled though, many workers, and I do include myself in that to some extent I guess, still want social policies that make them more wealthy or less miserable (such as healthcare, at least some level of welfare and so on) but most don't want the political correctness and general retardation that go along with it these days. Not to mention, left-wing governments proved to be at least as bad as right-wing governments economy-wise lately.

I'd rather stay out of the voting booth personnally.

The "X hates Y but secretly is/wants Y" is a complete farce that kids use to discredit others because it makes a clumsy attempt to attack a person personally.

Your error is that you're trying to apply reason to racists.

And yet, if often turns out to be true. People are funny that way.

>The people screaming about racism are just using it at a replacement word for classism, which would quickly reveal what these people really are, even to the average idiot.

You think classism and racism are mutually exclusive? You line of thinking is pretty much.

>food inspector: Sir you have an infestation and you restaurant is a mess which breaks so much codes and regulations.
>How do you know it was my "mess" that caused pests to grow. It could be anything else!

It's pretty much trying to reword the issue in a way that it seems less "hurtful" and thus won't be grappled with as much because it's more tolerable of an issue.

Not really. A few cases and people blow it up. Most "conservative" people I know are quite... "conservative" and likewise for the "liberals". exceptional cases catch much more attention then the norm expectation.

>i worship jewish shepards because they obtained power
Real cuck is you

It's hard to really know people. I never take anything people say at face value.

Sup Forumstists pretending to be Christian as some white pride thing annoys me to know end

autism

There must be real politicking behind the scenes if feelsposting still isn't banned yet.