twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cracked.com listacles

The God Delusion

Buzzfeed.com

Sup Forums

What did you learn?

reality.

Sup Forums obviously

No where else compares to this place: Every interest is catered for, it is immediate and it is truly international

the bible actually, taught me everything I believed in was a lie and after that found Sup Forums which taught me about (((them)))

Andrei Rublev

It turned me from an edgy atheist liberal to a agnostic theist libertarian.

I totally agree with you. This shithole is the last place for decent discussion on the internet. Everything else is just attentionwhoring, gaming or ads

Black Dynamite

1984 by George Orwell. Basically made me start thinking everyone in history could be made-up to influence how people think, like how the ministry of Truth operated basically.
Also made me start to question whether the Holocaust actually happened or not, which led me here.

Sup Forums

jihadwatch.org

makes you realize just how much suffering Islam causes on a daily basis, and how much of it is actively being covered for by soulless "liberals".

No More Mr. Nice Guy by Robert Glover

redpilled me before the red pill was a meme

Sup Forums

every other website is shit

as a child:

scooby do

taught me to question EVERYTHING, dont trust ANYONE, and to always FOLLOW THE MONEY, and its usually the most fake friendly fucker whos pulling shit.

>papers
>essay
>textbooks
>drugs lmao

The Selfish Gene
Explains from zero exactly how life can evolve from other life. Solid case, gives you enough info to see it's mathematically inevitable.

Fuck you kike

Music

turner diaries

More importantly, virtue signalling is completely pointless to all but tripfags.

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, shame its not more popular

Every book or essay written by Julius Evola. There are no right wing intellectuals alive today who even approach his genius.

The musical artist known as "Moonman"

was he gay?

This was pretty interesting back in the early 2000s when i saw it
The Power of Nightmares
youtube.com/watch?v=dTg4qnyUGxg