How was she so shit in Game Of Thrones but so good in Iron Fist?

How was she so shit in Game Of Thrones but so good in Iron Fist?

Was she the one we got to see the tits on in GoT? All the sand snakes kind of blended together for me. None of them stood out or held my interest. It's why I only remember the tits. Can't even blame the actress for that since it was all of them.

maybe because GoT is shit.

post em tiddies.

Because iron fist(danny) was so bad, she looks good in it.

naw it was the other snek that showed tits

GoT script writing

>Was she the one we got to see the tits on in GoT?

No. It was the youngest one who did.

God those sandsnakes were terrible.

Better make-up

that scene where shes walking around city her students are folowing her. they then atk her and she then starts to abuse them and try be witty legit charecter feels like a joke. so as good as GOT IMO

>youngest
Post pics

>
google it u moron

She was the inferior sandsnek

Is she the one Euron Rapes? According to the leaks anyway.

its all about the writing senpai

>As Netflix does not reveal subscriber viewership numbers for any of their original series, Parrot Analytics determined the series was generating the second-highest demand among the Marvel Netflix series during their respective launch weeks. Parrot calculated that Iron Fist was generating over 63 million "Demand Expressions" at its peak, behind Luke Cage's 69 million, with Parrot calculating expressions "by evaluating streaming video, P2P-sharing, social chatter, and more."
>7Park Data, which measures the number of streams on subscription video services, determined Iron Fist to be the most binge-watched premiere for Netflix in 2017. It found that 54.7% of Iron Fist streams on March 17, 2017 were of three episodes or more, against the average hour-long show binge score of 46.9%. 7Park Data also determined that Iron Fist accounted for 14.6% of all Netflix streams on its premiere date, the highest percentage of any series premiere measured by the company, beating the second season of Daredevil (13.8%) and Luke Cage (12.8%) on their premiere dates.

SJW litterly blown the fuck out

>How was she so shit in Game Of Thrones but so good in Iron Fist?

How is Actress x shit in a poorly written role but great in a well written one?

Thats a real head scratcher there buddy

>How was she so shit in Game Of Thrones but so good in Iron Fist?
She was one of the worst things about Iron Fist, totally miscast.

She looks great in both pics.

None of the three were given shit to do, except that one short-haired chick with the 11/10 tits.

Underdeveloped characters so far, I imagine they'll get more screen time later.

The show was alright but the issue i have with it is fucking nothing happened,
Danny rand came home
Danny rand got his company
Danny rand got a girl
Danny rand kills the obvious villan
that's about it The end result can be predicted by watching the trailor

The only thing that made GoT good was the source material. Once the show writers deviated from the source material it became shit. And not because "hurr durr the book is better," but because the show writers suck at writing.
>You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy

I just want see those tig ole bitties

How was she miscast? Her role was badass asian martial arts chick / conflicted love interest. It's not like you need incredible acting chops for that. She's hot as fuck and plays her role pretty well, what more would you want?

best snek

Italian women are superior

>How was she miscast?
Someone who actually looked somewhat like an adult in halfway decent shape would have been a good start, wasn't buying this little 19 year old girl as a dojo master beating 250 pound MMA fighters to a bloody pulp at all

is she italian? source?

>Rosabell Laurenti Sellers
>Born March 27, 1996 (age 21) Naples, Italy

>1996
porco il dio

>beating 250 pound MMA fighters to a bloody pulp at all
That was just a bullshit scene I don' buy any woman beating a guy like that

>porco il dio
"pig the god"?

>How was she so shit in Game Of Thrones
Dabid!

>I've seen a blind guy who fights better than you. Not impressed