EU CUCKED

>mfw we will cuck EU of their meat and farm products
feels good
ft.com/content/d9addf96-baef-11e7-9bfb-4a9c83ffa852

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/875021/jean-claude-juncker-european-union-trade-deal-south-american-mercosur-bloc
lepoint.fr/europe/accord-mercosur-macron-a-t-il-raison-de-demander-une-pause-31-10-2017-2168859_2626.php
brasil247.com/pt/247/poder/325361/Lula-revogação-de-medidas-de-Temer-vai-demandar-esforço-da-sociedade.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_the_Portuguese_Court_to_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System
ft.com/content/d9addf96-baef-11e7-9bfb-4a9c83ffa852
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is the most arable continent ever going to recover?!

>paywall

express.co.uk/news/world/875021/jean-claude-juncker-european-union-trade-deal-south-american-mercosur-bloc

Celebrate all you want, Temer just cucked Brazil with its reforms beyond salvation. Enjoy your slave labour

>most arable continent ever
please put down the keyboard

it won't, since we are the biggest exporters of the world in meat and some other commodities

meh lula is coming in 2018, everything is fine

I don't know why there is always a chimp poster to attack the EU.
Please fix your country first then we'll accept your suggestions.

>not normalized

please kill yourself

Even Macron can't stop the cuckening of your country my friend
lepoint.fr/europe/accord-mercosur-macron-a-t-il-raison-de-demander-une-pause-31-10-2017-2168859_2626.php

Lula is the left wing of capital. Won't roll back a shit

>implying
he rolls on making the state big and giving gibs and other stuff, he already promised that he will propose a referendum to revoke Temer's reforms
brasil247.com/pt/247/poder/325361/Lula-revogação-de-medidas-de-Temer-vai-demandar-esforço-da-sociedade.htm

But seriously, how you can say anything about Europe?

The conditions of life in your country are disastrous. Murderers are everywhere, people get killed and the conviction rate is super low.

Even poor french guiana looks like an eldorado for neighboring chimps, they cross the jungle hoping for a better life.

I can say anything I want about Europe. Like French muslim anal sex gay boy

sorry bud but it's true

>fuckton of arable land, cheap as fuck labor, and yet india still can't get its shit together
wew

>arable land =/= production quantity

But you know Brazilian immigration is as much as a problem as Muslims.

We have to send more and more gendarmes each year to Guiana to stop Brazilian subhumans to cross the border.

I don't see why you consider yourself a better deal than Muslims.

good, soon we will add another star to our flag

Need to fix the favelas, that's step 1.

Then you'll have several further steps before considering invading a western European country.

>referendum
Remember Syriza

nah, if anything we already conquered the French Guiana back when Napoleon was invading other countries, also Napoleon failed to conquer europe unironically because of Brazil
Different from Greece we got sovereignty. Also in Lula's government we had several referendums

>Napoleon failed to conquer europe unironically because of Brazil

>thinks Brazil had any impact on European history

That's called inflated self importance. Remember that Guiana at the time was just another colony.
It only became a department in 20th century.

I, for one, welcome the rise of Brazil as a world power. Hopefully one day "brazilization" will replace Americanization.

>thinks Brazil had any impact on European history

>On January 22, 1808, John and his court arrived in Salvador, Brazil. There, Prince John signed a law opening commerce between Brazil and "friendly nations" such as the United Kingdom. This new law, however, broke the colonial pact that had permitted Brazil to maintain direct commercial relations with Portugal only. Secret negotiations at London in 1807 by Portuguese ambassador Domingos António de Sousa Coutinho guaranteed British military protection in exchange for British access to Brazil's ports and to Madeira as a naval base. Coutinho's secret negotiations paved the way for Prince John's law to come to fruition in 1808.[1]:117
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_of_the_Portuguese_Court_to_Brazil
Literally the only countries that managed to overcome the colonial blockage were Russia and Brazil back then. This literally forced Napoleon into Russia and made him lost the Grand Armee, while the UK was gaining money from pouring their products here and in Russia

Nice rewrite of history

*continental blockade

>There was some damage to British trade, especially in 1808 and 1811, but its control of the oceans led to replacement trade with North and South America, as well as large scale smuggling in Europe. The loss of Britain as a trading partner also hit the economies of France and its allies.[5] Angry governments gained an incentive to ignore the Continental System, which led to the weakening of Napoleon's coalition.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System
Yeah I am clearly rewriting wikipedia as we go

>ft.com/content/d9addf96-baef-11e7-9bfb-4a9c83ffa852
>Subscribe to read
Good job OP.
>would devastate the EU beef industry, destroy growth and jobs in rural areas and undermine food safety standards.
Good. The markets should be free. our relatively more productive rural sector should provide europe with food, while their relatively more productive industrial sector provide us with machinery and capital goods in general.

>Napoleon's plan to defeat Britain was to destroy its ability to trade. As an island nation, trade was its most vital lifeline. Napoleon believed that if he could isolate Britain economically, he would be able to invade the nation after its economic collapse. Napoleon decreed that all commerce ships wishing to do business in Europe must first stop at a French port in order to ensure that there could be no trade with Britain. He also ordered all European nations and French allies to stop trading with Britain, and he threatened Russia with an invasion if they did not comply as well. His orders backfired in the Iberian Peninsula, especially in Portugal (being allied to Britain), setting off the Peninsular War. He pushed Russia too hard, both in terms of the Continental System, and in his demands for control over part of Poland. His attempted punishment of Russia through a massive invasion 1812 was one of the famous military disasters in world history, and set the stage for Napoleon's final downfall.
I can keep going forever

Try harder.

Your inferiority complex works full speed. Hence EU hate.

I don't hate the EU lmao, I just like teasing cocky faggots like you

>Only sustainable with mass subsidies and import restrictions.

Food can be expensive or hard to obtain. Ask the Irish or Colonial Rwanda during WW1.

we will do ok

We keep seeing Brazilian flags popping up in EU hate threads. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one unique autistic dude with a massive inferiority complex.

>We
are you more than one person? lmao

Why don't you kill yourself?
The government is going to sell land to foreigners too. You won't enjoy the "benefits" (if they existed) of this shit and the price of land is will skyrocket.

The whole board is watching you Luiz

It was denied my friend, a bancada ruralista não quer

yes it is just one retarded leftist

>The government is going to sell land to foreigners too
>what are taxes

Great now politicians will have more to distribute among their friends!

lots of arable land stuck in isolated valleys blocked off by mountains and jungles = billions of subsistence farmer peasants.

lots of arable land in a large open plain with navigable rivers to transport food to urban centers or coastal ports = Europe, Argentina, and USA.