SJW are against drinking cow milk now, what went wrong with tese people?

SJW are against drinking cow milk now, what went wrong with tese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2015/05/15/do-plants-respond-to-pain-scientists-conduct-an-experiment-to-find-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They ate too much lead paint, apparently.

Didn't drink enough milk as a kid

>Vegans have joined the game

>the opposite of GOMAD is actually going mad

So, what happens when vegans realise plants suffer too? Are they just going to stop eating? Have a mental breakdown everytime they do?

collective-evolution.com/2015/05/15/do-plants-respond-to-pain-scientists-conduct-an-experiment-to-find-out/

>implying being a dairy cow isn't fucking awesome

Probably this. Children should be breastfed, but cow milk is a cheap and excellent source of protein necessary for brain development and other things.

Cheese, butter, yogurt, milk, you name it. Using animals to convert grass into milk is a time-honored tradition. Also cows love it -- they feel better after being milked and become uncomfortable when they don't get milked.

>The kind of people who only see animals on screen and know better than veterinaries and farmers about their needs

What a sad, retarded world we are living in, isn't it?

>le plants suffer too

This is a retarded argument and I wish it would die.

Several millions ANIMALS die in the process of farming, so that middle-high class liberals can eat their veggies and lecture the rest of the world on how morally superior they are. Most vegetarians/vegans don't even know this, they literally think that when they're vegan they don't cause the death of any living thing.

The only difference is that meat eaters eat what they have killed, and also have perfected the practice to make the most of killing an animal (pic related). Vegetarians/vegans kill animals that are discarded to get other type of food, then call them pests so it doesn't feel as bad to having to kill them.

You can even call a vegan an hypocrite if they use any of pic related.
With all the ammunition there is to shut down these retards, >plants suffer too is the least effective.

If I could remember some citations I'd give them to you, but I recall cases where it turned out most people in the study didn't even know how different kinds of vegetables are grown. It's scary.

It's a little late in the season already, but it's still viable to get yourself a tomato seedling from the store and give it a go. Tomatoes are easy and you'll never taste one like the one you grew yourself. Or even just a fucking houseplant and try not to kill it out of incompetence.

Calm down, white dude.

I got a giant boner

If I saw this shit I'd buy a 2 gallon jug, go Infront of them take a sip and pour the rest out for all my dead cow homies.

I'm agreeing with you, and I'm not angry.

Its's convenient they're dressed like that. Now just bind their wrists, hose them down, and take them to the market.

I've a been against it since I gave up processed food and got my tastebuds back.

Also, industrial livestock farming is bad for your healthy.

nothing better for aspiring big guys than cow milk. all sorts of hormones in that stuff, it's like cheap roids.

Why do they meme themselves so much? Do they literally lack that level of awareness?

>underdressed whores
>yelling on a megaphone
>beta cuck MALE at the table to direct operations

This is funny

I would buy a rabbit from a nearby pet store and break its neck in front of them if I saw that shit
Then go home and have a nice rabbit stew

>drinking cow milk full of estrogen made for baby cows not for fucking adult men

I guess I'm an SJW now

Isn't a lot of climate change caused by methane from cows? Is that bullshit?

If it's lot bullshit I'm on board with exterminating cows as a species.

>bad for your healthy

farts also cause climate change

Over here, I've found that organic milk typically doesn't taste and smell rancid like the regular kind.

A local store even carried grass-fed raw milk for a while, and it tasted like a whole different and delectable galaxy of milk. It even had instructions to shake it first because it would separate out into chunks like real milk does.

climate change
>fart rape

There are a billion people in India, we could kill two birds with one stone

Yes, they should stop eating, it's the only logical conclusion. Either they die, or thousands of innocents plants, which are required to sustain their pathethic lives - will suffer.
And it was scientifically proven that plants have feelings too.

Nigger.

This is.

These are not social justice warriors these are od-fashioned animal activists

I wonder what it would take for these fuck-ups to realize that not only are they not converting people to their way of thinking, but by acting like this they actively turn people AGAINST their viewpoint.

I don't think anyone aside from people already exactly like them would look at this and say "wow, what a valid and sensible point they're making, and what a clever, sophisticated way of showing it."

This is what happens when your arguments are fueled and ruled by feelings instead of facts. You don't argue in a way that puts the facts first and foremost, like the fact that this is a TERRIBLE way to try and convince people your stance is sane and should be listened to. No, you argue in a way that feels good. Sure, nobody picked up one of your pamphlets or whatever the hell because frankly you scared them all away, but hey it felt good doing it, right?

What the fuck is wrong with that bitch on the left? Her calves and feet are fucking disproportionate.

Sounds like unpasteurized milk. Really tasty and full of calories and nutrients. We have a lot of local dairy farms around this part of the country so plenty of fresh milk. Shit is great.

yah raw milk is by definition not pasteurized

I'd buy the fuck out of that if it were still available. I was shocked when it first appeared. I'm guessing it's no longer economical to mass produce and distribute to pleb grocery stores due to our "economic recovery."

Not just animals die for vegetarians, but people as well. Quinoa is one such an example. The farmer's land became worth too much once it was announced a "super food", so everyone had to give up their own land and become farmhands to companies just to be able to afford the cost of living. They're helping harm people for their food.

>I can't read

Is SJW the general term for 'things I don't like'?

What has veganism got to do with social justice?

By the way the way animals are treated in agriculture is bad and you should feel bad for funding it

I would drink human milk instead, as long as I can drink from the source.

I know for a fact some people will be fapping to that.

>hucow

>oh god

you should have one with animals that die while growing food

how do they keep the cows lactating?

future fat fuck syndrome
the kankles let you know!

I like this Argentine. He may actually be white.

Can't wait til their bones collapse within themselves due to osteoporosis.

they keep them pregnant and use the babies to help the beef industry
i get what they're fighting for but it's still retarded

Baby's probably get turned to veal, veal is good as fuck.

>cheese and other dairy products on the table
Is she giving out free samples??

Is veal worth it? I've never tried.

>tfw no more super-cheap beef due to drought-fed livestock liquidation

Cows will lactate indefinitely as long as they're continually milked, you fucking faggot.

>Girls want to get attention and show their bodies
>Too ugly to be strippers
>Become an "activist" instead

fetish fuel