What's your personal favourite "so stupid that it's good" thing about Star Wars, Sup Forums?

What's your personal favourite "so stupid that it's good" thing about Star Wars, Sup Forums?

>Pic related
>George Lucas and a room full of grown men actually thought "Savage Opress" was a good name for a Sith

The flying with lightsabers thing.

>Darth Maul has "died" like 43 times

He wasn't a Sith though.
He has just an evil guy who could use the force, and Sith being an ideology and not a catch all for darkaide users has been canon since ESB based on interviews.

>“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

>>>/swco/

Darth maul surviving ep1 and having a brother so a ridiculously stupid idea to begin with

DARTH BANE

Why do you guys still care more about Star Wars than George Lucas?
In 2017?

>>>/autism/

Maybe, but at least they brough him back to give him some character.

Based George not moving an inch.

I counted one. Stop reading non canon books I guess. Unless you mean hurr he fell down a thing in episode one and I watched it 43 times.

Why are we pretending Savage Opress is any worse than any other star wars villian name?

the scene introducing yoda in empire

My flight got delayed so I actually might read the 20 pages minimum of backstory on lamps

Not a sith, but yeah he was retarded

They wanted a Maul knock-off then decided to resurrect Maul, his "character" became useless

>not even Sith
>'Savage Opress' is only mentioned once throughout the entire show and his actual name is just Savage
Are you even trying?

Why are you pretending it isn't?
Yeah, some are pretty silly, but nowhere near the level of Savage Opress.

>what is Snoke

Bruh.

Count fucking Dooku
General GREVIOUS

I love Star wars to death. I really do. But if you don't think these names are absolutely rediculous than you just got too used to hearing them

Seriously sat "Count Dooku" to yourself as if you never heard the name before. Give yourself a new perspective.

Also I'm not saying Savage Opress isn't rediculous, but I hardly see it as noteworthy over any other prequel villian name

user, you realize the new season of rebels had him face off with Obi-Wan on Tatooine about 6-8 weeks before A New Hope, right?

lel wait so it's like... the movie shows you Obi as this grizzled old hermit that has been a fixture for maybe decades.
but in the EU he has been zipping around on adventures and getting into duels. tries to take a break, have a vacation and then Luke shows up and gets him killed.

Yes.

Not necessarily, Obi Wan has stayed on Tattooine, he's just had a large number of encounters with bad hombres, including some big black wookie assassin, Maul, and A'Sharad Hett, if he's still canon.

But Obi Wan is in contact with the rebellion and shit, and talked to the cast of rebels like a month or two before Episode IV, so he's not a total hermit.

It's shit, user, he's much better if understood as a hermit figure.

EU is so fucking gross. Huge fucking galaxy filled with shit they can work with but all of it is built on improbably extensions of characters including fleshing out backstories of fucking extras.

Only once, and it was absolute poetry undivided.

ehhh, the old EU at least attempted to have stories involving characters not shown in the movies, especially near the end before disney gave it the axe.
t. an autist with a large knowledge of a now worthless canon

>Darkjaw Badslice
I can't believe they actually named a Sith that

>Dan...Dan Aykroyd?

Wtf I love Star Wars now.

>Sleazebaggano