Why'd nobody tell me this was actually good?

Why'd nobody tell me this was actually good?

Master of reddit

It's boring as shit and has him whining about racism in the show.
>W-what do you mean the show can't have multiple indian actors or it's an indian show? That's racist!

>all his love interests are beautiful white women
lmao fuckin poo

I liked it, tried rewatching it recently and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SJW it just killed it for me.

P O O

>aziz realizes a problem in his life
>he solves it (or does he?)
>end episode with indie song

They didn't want to lie to you.

This was comfy AF, sums up the aimlessness of being in your early 30s quite well

If you are under 25 you are probably too hyperactive and retarded to get it
If you are in your late 30's plus it likely seems indulgent, trite and smug
In the sweet spot between it feels so real it's scary

Well I'm 26, college finished few years ago. And yeah, I guess I'm in that sweet spot.

FUCK THAT INDIAN IS SHORT

DUDE I HATE WHITE PEEPUL BUT I WONT STOP FUCKING WHITE WOMEN LMAO

>it's a "aziz doesn't get why people don't want to see shows where everyone is a poo-in-loo" episode
>it's a "aziz explains to us the wage gap" episode
Truly great show

this is watch with your gf kino desu

So, normie pleb trash.

It's a damn good show, but too many people around here are easily upset when something doesn't 100% conform to their personal beliefs. Can't just enjoy a show.

It's a really good show but it also made me kinda mad in the end. Tbh i don't know if i am gonna watch season 2 but fuck the cinematography seems so much better in the new trailer.

that's not the point tho.

>not watching patrician kino with your gf

She's cheating on you with Jamal senpai

you mean like when uppity minorities complain that a show doesn't have enough dark-skinned actors to their liking?

>hate whites
>write gratuitous sex scenes between yourself and white women
yes, irrelevant i'm sure

pretty much, it's surely not something for Sup Forums which is Sup Forums even outside of Sup Forums

you keep trying, you keep not making any sense. Throughout the whole show he has a lot of people from different background and ethnicities being friends with him. You can be butthurt because it's an indian guy getting to lead a show, won't make you right tho.

it's an arrogant sjw indian guy leading a show in which he fucks white women. it's his personal wish-fulfilment

>watching an obnoxious currynigger with your gf
That sounds like literally the worst Netflix and Chill known to mankind, even worse than trying to fool around with The Texas Chainsaw playing in the background

I thought you had to be good looking to be an actor?

Is this really the best thing you could come up with?

>it's an insecure poo in loo writes a hot white gf for himself episode