If you could wipe one countries entire population off the map, which would you chose?

israel

America
op's pic related

'sheed

NK

Does it have to be a country?

THIS

no

I would wait until all non-countries disappear and all the relevant ones unify into one humongous country, then i would wipe out that country.

Latin America is probably the most likely, considering they all share a language and the fact that they are all mutts

Kinda this.
The problem Jews mostly live here.
And they mostly hate Israel too so you're actually on their side.

are you stupid? jews rule your country

>And they mostly hate Israel too
have you ever met a jew? They are less aggressive than Israeli jews, but they will defend the state to their death's.
One time I said Palestine in the context of us playing a game naming countries and a girl got offended at my school.

>they
You have been part of the mutt club for far too long my amigo.

I'd agree with OP if it didnt mean killing poor Palestinians absorbed by that terrorist state.

"Israeli population" means the Israelis. Palestinians allegiance is to the state of Palestine.
That being said I'm not a fan of their government considering the Muslim Brotherhood controls it, it would be better for the Southern Levant to be annexed by Syria(along with Lebanon of course)

Sweden. They are the most pathetic country in the world.

>Israeli population" means the Israelis.
Sure that's why I said I dont want palestinians wiped out.
>Palestinians allegiance is to the state of Palestine.
According to many countries such a state doesnt even exist

But according to the Palestinians it does. And thats what really matters in this discussion.

saudi arabia

>have you ever met a jew?

Yes I grew up in one of the largest concentrations of Jews in the country.
The actually religious Jews are pro-Israel and more right leaning, the atheist Jews who control the finance and media industries are mostly globalists/Marxists who don't give a shit about Israel or even actively work against it like Soros.

mashallah my brothers

Semantics

Yes it is semantics, which is why I am invoking Speakers intent.

Germany right after

>Israeli population" means the Israelis. Palestinians allegiance is to the state of Palestine
Doesnt really matter what their allegiance is, de facto there are many that are still a population within Israel. So when you say "kill the entire population of israel" you'll still be killing plenty of native Arabs.

This, danebro is right ya know.

Should have given the bottom right Trump's hair

china purely because to have any effect on the world's greenhouse gases you'd need to take out as many humans as possible