So how is he going to deal with Trump starting the war he was desperate for Hillary Clinton to start all along...

So how is he going to deal with Trump starting the war he was desperate for Hillary Clinton to start all along? Will he suddenly pretend to be anti-war in the Middle East again?

Why do you care?

Colbert is a comedian, bro.

That's not the focus of your post, bro.

This is actually an interesting question. I feel like overnight both sides just switched but they both don't know how to go about it yet because they were so passionately against the other side.

Will he finally descend into complete madness?

He will show Trump hypocrisy, using his twitter and speeches vs his actions. Like a lot of his other segments. Trump is a massive flip flopper.

do you realize one of the reasons hilary lost was because she was very pro war for a liberal and thus a lot of liberals didnt like her and didnt vote?

I find it creepy how many Americans think we have a moral duty to care about foreigners. Pay your lip service but at the end of the day foreign children are not worth going to war for. Especially when there's a likelihood of deception afoot.

it boggles the mind though there are "leftists" who still supported her as if she was good. Babyboomers and feminists destroyed this nation by allowing this election to happen. We could have had Bernie as the choice, but nope, the DNC had to be corrupt.

This. All you need to do is go through Trump's twitter history and the material writes itself.

>Trump bombs a country because his daughter-wife said mean things about it on Twitter

I think he might, you know, call Trump out on his massive hypocrisy, question why he's failed to defeat ISIS considering that he had a super secret plan that would have defeated them instantly, and ponder why babies dying NOW somehow changes everything, when Syria's been seeing babies dying for six consecutive years. Just a wild guess.

it does 2 things, feeds the military industrial complex and it distracts US workers from their raping. People who care about these foreign politics are people who have boring lives and real privilege to live such a comfy life where they don't need to worry about jobs or income.

Drumpf betrayal was hard on the alt-right (80% of Sup Forums hates him now), but liberals will have trouble criticizing him if he does exactly what Clinton would have done.

best timeline woulda been bernie vs jeb

His hypocrisy, especially in the light of him initially trying to just blame Obama for everything, is enough material for criticizing him. Him doing something right for a change doesn't nullify his past antics.

I wouldn't put it past Barbara and HW to vote for Bernie.

>bernie bros still burned

H-He still has a chance, guise

Sure, Trump is a massive hypocrite for this shit. But then, how retarded do you have to be to get your satire from someone who was practically calling him Putin's lapdog for not wanting to go to war with Assad all the way back when the campaign was still going on?

Mocking politicians doesn't mean you have to be consistent all the time.

It will still make you look stupid if you're not consistent.

>Drumpf betrayal was hard on the alt-right (80% of Sup Forums hates him now),

Not so fast nigger. The jury is still out on whether trump is actually planning to oust assad or if he's merely responding to a staged gas attack with a staged missile strike.

If he was really playing hardball there would have been more than 1 death from 50 patriot cruise missile strikes.

Apparently trumps missile strike was an obama-style strike where they warn the target to gtfo before the attack, giving the appearance of fighting someone without actually doing much.

You Trump idiots would be fuming if what happened to Bernie happened to your boss baby. Bernie would have won those working class white states. Hillary was literally the "say diversity is great enough and hope the coloreds vote for you without mentioning the hardships of poor whites" candidate. Came back to bite her in the ass so much that a retard won the office.

5d chess amirite?

Possibly. Obama was "fighting" ISIS for years with fake, deliberately ineffective attacks on empty targets.

It would appear that trump is now using the same tactic against assads forces. When only one guy dies from 50 cruise missiles something doesn't add up.

Colbert never wanted war in the Middle East.

Inconsistency is inherent to humor.

I like Bernie (to an extent) but he was too much of a cuck to take on the sharks in the DNC. I knew he was fucked during that debate where he said he didn't care about "Hilary's damn email." He practically bared his neck and invited her to take a bite.

I swear this is the same redditor posting this line in each thread.

Bernie is a retard. Nobody wants to work all fucking day so 70 IQ shaniqua can get her free black studies diploma.

Bernie supporters are so stupid it defies belief
>lets tax the rich 90%
>they'll just leave
>no they won't! Well stop them from leaving with force!

fucking what?

God you sound retarded lol if you were in person I could only laugh at you