Why isn't this man hated in Britain when he single-handedly destroyed Britain's industry?

Why isn't this man hated in Britain when he single-handedly destroyed Britain's industry?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7VAxt7Dhs8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfx87Nl3dXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muh nhs

Because he didn't?

Nationalize=destroy

can hear the dribble splashing at your feet

Quiet down Briton, the Czech user is telling me about Britain.

Corbyn pls

Fuck off cunt, England was the best place in the world due to peasant revolts which enforced rights of Englishmen you non English savage.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7VAxt7Dhs8

Welfare state was a mistake

Savage Slav.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfx87Nl3dXY

What is your wealth and wages OST ling pristitute slav?

Not that great after 40 years of communism

Go play with your Stalin doll and cry how real communism has never been tried

Stalin isnt an Englishmen, hes a savage caucas jew.

Lenin did nothing wrong

>says the mountain jew

This is an EnglishMAN, others aren't man.

EnglishMAN.

Non English person.

How do you mean by destroyed?

Nationalized and left to the whims of bureaucrats which in turn led to it becoming uncompetetive.

UK is one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

Why do congo tier countries talk rubbish?

With no industry to speak of

Well, to be honest that's a very arguable position, Britain at that time was in a poor position from the start.

>from the start
You mean the strikes, depresion and so on? This was happening all over the continent.

No I mean it was extremely heavily indebted, had to (or felt it had to) maintain a massive defence force, was still working with outdated machinery and so on. Total liberalisation in that scenario might have paid off, or it might have not. You could just as well argue that there wasn't enough aggressive state planning. I think it's likely impossible to say.

Considering how Germany turned out without nationalization and how commie states turned out with it, I'd say it's pretty clear