ISLAMIC SONG BROADCASTED AT DAY CARE IN FRANCE

Today my 7 years old cousin was in day care in the morning, then at my place this afternoon.
Out of nowhere while playing she starts singing "bismillah",a child's islamic tune.
I asked her where do she found it, she said that one of the childs requested the song in her morning at day care, and the nanny in charge just put it through.
I told my aunt and uncle that she was barely endoctrinated at day care and they just ignored the fucking clue and said something like "that's good after all, she can know other cultures this way, i hope you don't told her it was bad". I think they even found my concern inappropriate.

HOW CAN THEY BE SO KEKED FUCK, make me REEEE !!

When will this cuckery end ? i want off this ride.

Song in question :
youtube.com/watch?v=cHqfk5lMw-E

French version :
youtube.com/watch?v=3nKwAZjWaKA

just kill me yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XtdsYtgtC8
dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c
youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY
youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c
youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc
youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE
youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE
youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iQLW8rcL8pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cucked*

They should be playing Syrian music.

youtu.be/-XtdsYtgtC8

dailymotion.com/video/x327k4c

youtu.be/dEZWE8NqZiY

youtu.be/cXmv2pskP_c

youtu.be/Iycx8Mu5oHc

youtu.be/U4C5TBYHWtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BnCLzCylmuE

youtube.com/watch?v=ICRP-dEgKnE

youtu.be/5F0VRkK5quQ

Is it a private child care or is it state owned?
If it is the latter this isn't even legal because laicism laws

I once would have thought fine cool whatever. But this Muslim supremacist shit runs so deep. I hope you guys get Le Pen in. It has always been the case that the women have bigger balls in France then the men.

Google: "bismillah"
Definition: "in the name of god"
A phrase that muslims say before they begin any undertaking

So you think it's cucked to do things in the name of God?

nah m8 that's private, my uncle compagny pays for it.

*Allah not God, there are countries that would severely punish you for that mistake

Allah is God

See That's shirk m8

Move.
Then when France goes to shit cut ties with family.
If you let bluepilled libtards follow you they will just infect wherever you moved too.

If you cant uncuck them remove them from your life.

it's pretty catchy

A

FUCKING

youtube.com/watch?v=iQLW8rcL8pA

There is literally nothing wrong with telling little kids they should eat, sleep, write, read in the name of allah
Don't be such a racist user, it's not like that child who requested that song would be allowed to befriend your cousin anyway

Burger education

make him change the contract, call him out for his degenerate behaviour. you french faggots could've had a bright future if you didn't fight the germans.

Tell them that people getting murdered by terrorists didn't happen until they started coming in and only more will be to come if this sort of normalization occurs. Remind them that there was a time when these violent attacks barely ever happened. Back when the country was almost all White

Hehe seriously though I wouldn't count on us this time. our "minorities" have a death wish

t. Ahmed

I would have bad dreams for months after seeing this as a little child

>Omar Mohamed 2 years ago
>Good song but your not suppose to put your arms on a man

i expect a wave of death to hit any country so batshit stupid and insane as to allow muslims to shit in their children's brains and all over their laws

it can happen almost anywhere now
if you wake up and you can't feel your body
then you probably got beheaded and will be unable to browse Sup Forums to find out if you missing your body is a "happening"