Shill and Viral Marketer

mcfly and Doc

Reddit and Maymay

Rimjob and Szechwan

REDDIT AND NORMIE
REEE LEAVE

Ricky and Mort

???

I'm sorry, Marty. It's a bummer. In reality, you're as dumb as they come. But I needed those leads real bad and I had to give 'em up just to get your bosses off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more. And then ae're gonna go on even more adventures after that, Marty. And you're gonna keep your mouth shut about 'em, Marty. Because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll tear us apart, Marty. But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Marty. And you're gonna be a part of 'em. Time is a flat circle, Marty. And together we're gonna run around, Marty, we're gonna do all kinds of wonderful things, Marty. Just you and me, Marty. The outside world is our enemy, Marty. We're the only [belch]friends we've got, Marty. It's just Rust and Marty. Rrrrust and Marty and their adventures, Marty. Rust and Marty, forever and forever, a hundred years Rust and Marty, ss.. things. Me and Rust and Marty runnin' around and Rust and Marty time... aaaaall day long forever. All, a hundred days Rust and Marty forever a hundred times. Over and over Rust and Marty adventures dot com W W W dot Rust and Marty True Detectives dot tv W W W Rust and Marty adventures all hundred years. Every minute Rust and Marty dot tv W W W hundred times Rust and Marty dot tv.

Rock and cock

Ronald and MacDonald

Is that an actual promo image

Rick and McDonalds Szechwan Sauce: Coming Soon to a Store Near You!

First off, fuck off back to redshit

Names: Reddit&Memey

holy shit

looks fanmade

retard & maymay

Excellent.

Dwayne the Rick Johnson and Viggo Mortynsen

I like this one. Did you make it up yourself? Can I use it in the future if I give you credit?

Stop projecting your Redditness onto everyone else.

Reddit and memey

If this wasn't copypasta it will be, good job