ITT: Post one of your favorite actresses and then post your personal favorite movie they did and personal worst

ITT: Post one of your favorite actresses and then post your personal favorite movie they did and personal worst.

Best: The Fault in our Stars but it might be tied with The Spectacular Now but the ending to that one was kinda weird and out of nowhere. She did a great job with both roles though.

Worst: The Divergent trilogy. That thing is just a trainwreck from top to bottom. I don't get why they kept making them after the first one, they already were getting atrocious reviews.

I don't think I'll ever understand ripped jeans

Best: IT, hasn't released yet but I just know it's gonna be good
Worst: That one episode of Supernatural

It is simple. You wear jeans until they become shorts.

Pre-ripped jeans on the other hand... yeah. Fuck that.

she reminds me of an ex's roomate

they have their benefits
>better ventilation in summer
>easier to bend legs
>looks ok

people who buy them pre-ripped are idiots because it defeats the purpose.

she was good in Big Little Lies

pseudo-edgelord princess accessories similar to foot/ankle tattoos for women.

if a guy wears them they are likely just gay.

This.

TDKR

Anne Hathaway looks like her breath stinks.

Is that for both worst and best?

have you ever had sex though

Try asking your mom.

>I don't get why they kept making them after the first one, they already were getting atrocious reviews.
The last one is cancelled, isn't it?, It's like a bit curse for YA movies, Maze Runner Actor as in an accident and last movie was postponed, The Mortal instruments was so bad they needed to reboot the whole enchilada, Divergent movie is cancelled, producers say the last part will be a direct-to-TV movie or TV series, The Fifth Wave is so bad that they cancel everything....

Allegiant was the last one, was it not? That came out in 2016. The Fault in our Stars was a big hit though. YA movies either tend to be hits or massive misses I guess.

>I don't get why they kept making them after the first one
They pretty much didn't.

What do you mean pretty much?

They did other 2, it was only the last one the one the one that was cancelled.

Err, maybe? It was supposed tobe TWO movies but they dashed that.

>mortal instruments
Great book series, movie bored me

>Fifth wave
they shouldn't even have tried

They made the second but the third got quashed.

Yeah I looked it up and the fourth one is a straight to TV movie and Shailene apparently passed on it.

Too bad. The book series isn't BAD. Cliched but it has some things i like. The series finale is nice but most hate it.

No, It was Ascendant, the fourth one (Which will be split in 2 parts, so technically 4th and 5th ones) are the ones who were cancelled. The movie got 3 movies made and 1-2 cancelled.

A little off topic but what the hell is with YA trilogies/quadrilogies having to split the last movie into 2 parts? It makes no sense.

Best: Heavenly Creatures.
Worst: Two and half men shit.

Harry Potter was the guilty of that crime, they decide to jew it, and make more money. Now even capeshit like Avengers 3 and Justice League movies got split because of that.

I wonder of Disney will pull a Episode 9 and Episode 9 Part II

See I feel like it can be justified for capeshit and maybe even star wars. Disney did say episode IX is the last we'll see of star wars for a very long time. But a 300 page YA book? Nah.

>babby's first ad hominem

>baby's first use of a logical fallacy in a non-debate

wew

she was only ever good in The Descendants. you have bad taste.

To each their own.

Best: The Neon Demon
Worst: Twixt

She looks great when thicc

B T F O

T

F

O