What is actually going on here

I want to _____ a poonisian gril

youtube.com/watch?v=nMELwAXoZV0

youtube.com/watch?v=WXED7xaO46s

>have shitload of homework and exams to prepare
>shitposting on twelve separate tabs plus phone samefagging instead

BREED

>not preparing while shitposting

Hello my Phoenician brother. How are you today?

Doing well, how about yourself?

Extremely bored now that uni is finished. I've been sitting in front of the youtube homepage for the last 2 hours, don't know what to watch.

uni finish during autumn in australia ? fucking lucky cunt I fucked myself up

I suggest watching Carthaginian cuties.

>uni finish during autumn in australia
It's spring, almost summer.
Who do you recommend?

I know none. I barely use YouTube.

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO REEEEEEEE

watch history videos, that's what i do when i have nothing else to do.

this , or look for the qts.

how is it living on a tiny island?

Watch you cousins/brothers (because they are indbred lmao) getting bombed back in your motherland.

>this level of dedication

What are your thoughts on Israel
I think it is shit now

look up videos of Sudanese qts
even the thicc ones
especially the thicc ones

i LOVE israel

Why do you think its shit?
I might just do that

Thinking of learning Arabic, also thinking I will go with the Levantine dialect. Thoughts?

You're fine, fuck Pali

Wallahi I can't stop masturbating, can anyone well-versed in Islam give me tips?

I just talked to my mother about it and she told me that in Islam, if you are uncontrollably horny, you should fast (short term solution) and in the long term, should get married so you can find sexual release regularly.

Any other tips?

kys

Fuck off, you're Shia innit? You keep talking shit, give me your facebook and come to Rotterdam Centraal at 8PM tonight, I swear I will teach you a good lesson.

Why not just learn MSA?

Overpopulation is a bitch, but it is cool.

fugg your ummi
releases stress senpai

Pretty legit. You guys have been there how many years now, 60+ innit?
Your language sounds cool tbf

Fucking Majusi piece of shit I am so tired of seeing your piss-soaked gypsy flag here, the only thing that makes it worse is that behind the gypsy flag there is something even worse than a gypsy, an atash parast fireworshipping animal

and now you support the kikes too? wallahi Allah really did his best to make this creation as worse as he could subhanallah

I keep hearing conflicting opinions regarding how one should tackle the study of Arabic. Some people say you should start out with MSA and then go into dialects, others that you should just forego MSA and go straight into a dialect.

I think my issue with MSA is that nobody actually speaks it and I'm more interested in learning a version of the language that means I can actually engage with people who speak it. What do you think?

the hell?

Why would you want to speak ayyrabs. If you learn msa, you can read arabiv shit, understand meme arabic debated and enjoy reading the stupidity of arab social media(there is a tremd of speaking in msa arabic in facebook especially for algerians and some middle easterner becuase mah arab pride). Seriously tho even if you want to speak with arabs, learn msa as it actually has proper rules and it's a great language while dialects are huge messes with no rules

There are significant differences in the dialects so if you learn Levantine Arabic you might find it difficult to talk to Arabs speaking in other dialects. MSA is the literary standard across MENA so learning that gives you a wider option of people to talk to. You should learn MSA in my opinion.

>Why do you think its shit?
Brainwashed, overly religious, ridiculously patriotic masses
An escalating divide between kikes and pallies, which doesn't signal anything but war(which most people in this shithole support)

>You guys have been there how many years now, 60+ innit?
We've been here for thousands of years, it's just that WWII caused a mass jewish immigration which led to the establishment of Israel.

Fair enough lads. What do you guys speak at home?

>Brainwashed, overly religious, ridiculously patriotic masses
Thats the entire MENA region habib. I wish we all got along but every government has their own agenda. Also, gib jew gf pls.
English with my dad and Arabic with my mum.

>''y-yes goy go support the Palis even though they hate Shias''

>Thats the entire MENA region habib
The entire Middle East is a shithole, there's no doubt about it.

>Extremely bored now that uni is finished
Lucky fuck, I'm coming to straya :(

Gazans are stupid but Wes Bank worth support

Lebanese or what?

Tell me stuff about Israel. Something only a resident would know.
And do what? :^)
Yeah Lebanese. Where in Italy are you from? I've got a friend from Calabria.

a fair point
>support
everyone should look after their own countries. This Palestinian issue did nothing but make dictators stronger
>''w-we need to be dictatorial to free Palestine, don't question us!''
>''Think of the our Arab brothers, don't mind that they hate you! Think of the muh ummah!''
it's just a propaganda tool used by every would-be dictator in the region, secular or islamist.

Aha, sorry I didn't make it clear about the modern state of Israel existing.
Yeah, reading up on you guys' history, being the natives of that place and resisting the Roman's are pretty fucking awesome.

Idk, watch movies, eating food, chill. Because it's winter soon here and year just started 2 months ago :(

An extremely extroverted society that favors those who scream the loudest.
Israelis love to argue and fight, and treat you like a kid if you don't.
Guys very much follow the alpha-beta type of social hierarchy, and everyone are at a constant power struggle for the alpha seat. Women drop their pants instantly for alphas without second thought, and won't acknowledge your existence or mock you if you aren't at the very least constantly trying to showoff your manliness.

Pescara, in the Abruzzo region. It's about two and a half hours drive from Rome, on the Adriatic coast. We're not really known for much except for having mountains, bears and wolves and shit.

Come visit me Anwar, I'll show you a good time. Pic very related.
You've literally described every wog male and female in this country. As we speak the Greeks down the road are blasting music at 11:45 PM.
Just looked it up, man it's beautiful. Fuck why is Italy so comfy? I wish you luck in your MSA endeavours, you're in for some tough times as Arabic isn't one the easiest languages to learn.

this is the most beautiful thing I read all week

Daily reminder that if Shia Islam was never created, the Muslim Caliphate would have reached the Andromeda galaxy right now.

There would be a perfect democracy with an intergalactic Shura system, everyone would have a girlfriend (interspecies), there would be no crime, no poverty, nothing.

I agree, reza should kys himself

Cheers my man

>Daily reminder that if Shia Islam was never created, the Muslim Caliphate would have reached the Andromeda galaxy right now.

Thanks for the laugh mate.

love you too

Lol. Insha'Allah :) Hope you like cuddles ;^)

I guess thats true to some extent in every society, but here even the most successfull and powerful are expected to be humble and not to show off. I always feel very uneasy dealing with people from macho culture.

dumb frogposter (sorry I miss krieg)

What happened to all the old posters? I distinctly remember there being a lot more MENA users.

I find it funny that the Iranians and Israelis are supposed to hate each other, yet they've never even come close to a war, or even an incident.

Coincidentally, both Iran and Israel have been the great winners in the Middle-East in the last few decades.

Quite coincidental that every American act of foreign policy in the Middle-East since the 90s has favoured Iran, even though this foreign policy is dictated by Zionists.

Is it coincidence, is it incompetence, or is it proof of a Jewish-Majusi conspiracy? Occam's razor tells us it's the latter.

Israel fears the Khomeinists and Hezbollah more then they fear Sunni Jihadists for fucks sake

The rest is American retardation. Don't fall for the conspiracy shit.
The Mullahs in their stupidity truly hate the US and Israel.
The Americans just fucked up with the foreign policy, giving opportunities for the Khomeinist to take advantage of. I mean nobody even fights them right now.....

Don't worry i expect things to come back and bite them in the ass hard as fuck. They cannot dominate the region and can't keep it under their control.
It's a fool's errand done by retards who daydream how they'll free Palestine and think of meme projects like the ''land route to the sea'', instead of taking care of their own country.

we bullied them away i guess

Time to kick some jew ass

>getting half of your country destroyed and recking your own economy for memes in a war you can't win
>inb4 we won the last war
kek
Enver should truly have starved you all to death

>81373141
never EVER reply to me again you filthy iranian jew

I hope you learned your lesson that the Majusi dogs are not to be trusted.

You should support a Sunni Lebanon.

won't need to, you'll probably end up dead with your entire family soon enough, or flee to Australia like all the others

>81373230
don't reply to me too you filthy saudi dog
sunnis are never to be trusted, just look at hairi

hariri*

>when the Iranian and the Lebanese are pretending to have an argument here in /mena/ to make it seem there are tensions in the Shia world but behind the scenes they are the best of friends and the Lebanese is a proud agent of Iran and a proud servant of the Ayatollah

>81373447
>saudi delusions

Stop confusing people with governments, especially dictatorial un-elected ones.

Lebanese are the best Shias desu
Also, what's going to happen to the government after Hariri resigns?

hopefully some shia puppet PM replaces the traitor

*farts*

>still angry at me for landing a wife so beautiful
ya'll niggas are bitch made and need to grow up

how many times do I have to tell you guys... yes life is unfair yes she is with me and no one else

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish by crying because you are not me. just let go guys, you had your chance

yes... I tap that every night guys, don't be mad

yuropoorean monroe knock off

never in my life have I met such crying babies, learn to accept it guys

>this butthurt
LOL KID KEEP THE TEARS GOING LMAO KYS
SALTY ? MAD ?
>T VIRGING KEK
kYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

If there really was no rules to dialects we wouldn't actually understand ourselves when speaking our dialect.
So of course there are rules. They're just not written and codified in a grammar book and instead we pick up the rules orally.

just report that guy, fucking idiot blames people happier than him for being a perma virgin cuck who cry every night

>french diaspora twiglets

I just can't believe someone can be this autistic and bitter at the same time...

is this guy supposed to be big lmao

what the actual fuck is this shit ? this is the face of a satanic homunculus

you're all ugly rejects
and you're sunni
how disgusting

hey fags, how's it going? lost your virginities yet?

hey my nigger
sugar cane plantations are still waiting
common get to work

>iraqi
begone you takfir

you'd never say that to my face
i'd castrate you and add you to my harem
little shit
i'll give you a trinity to worship, my dick and balls

i'm not gay but someone has to do it
you need to be put in your place
a slave