24 in 3 months

>24 in 3 months
>haven't even held a girl's hand

same, but I will be 26

hahahahahhahahahahhaga havent even touched a girl accidentally since high school 5 years ago

same but 25

I fondled my weewee to a masculine femanon's vocaroo earlier, imagining the future we won't have

Feels pretty ok desu

>lost virginity at 15
>have sex regularly
>literally every girl says I'm her best and have the biggest dick she has ever had

I will be 22 in a few months so there is still hope for me.

If I lose it before 23 I'll be happy. But "24" already qualifies as mid-twenties and if I haven't lost it by then there is no hope for me.

Same but 19

suckers held hands with multiple chicks when they forced us to do a dance practice bullshit thing in the last week of high school

I wonder why there are so many virgins on int?
Also, post a typical beta virgin from your cunt

how can you be such a fucking failure hahaha fucking degenerates

I'm extremely ugly, no girl would want to have sex with me. I also have a shitty personality

You need to fuck off

>tfw qt russian girl
>tfw can't find a decent bf because all russian men are ugly drunk goblins

That's because there's only about 4 people in your country

>tfw gave up every girl who has ever had interest in you because autism

>russian "girl"
>qt
No such thing

>literally not a single girl has ever showed any interest towards you

iktf

I'm twenty-something. I have never talked with a girl for longer than one minute.

I seriously don't get it.
How
I want all of you turbovirgins to either post a pic or give a rough description of your appearance. I'm legitimately autistic and alcoholic and still managed to fuck 30 women

>qt girl

Post proof.

>alcoholic
>managed to fuck 30 women
Nothing surprising really
Women love drunkards, junkies, criminals and other sort of degenerates because they have the "bad guy" vibe.

I don't believe any of you.

I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 22. Getting wasted helped me a lot, maybe you should do the same at a party.

You guys need to go out and party man. But here's the trick, you have to go hard

Most of us old virgins have multiple appearance issues.

I'm tall but I'm also bald, fat and I have an ugly face.

Then loose some weight and grow a beard, goddamnit. Every nordcunt has the potential to be goodlooking.

>implying there is anyone who would invite us to the party
Fucking normies, they will never understand

>nordcunt

I was adopted by Danish Christian missionaries.

I'm a tall, fat, bald and brown monster.

Even some Somalian manlets here in Denmark are getting more Danish pussy than me.

>adopted

from Sri Lanka.

Looks are a meme I'm not particularly bad looking and I've seen multiple moderately hot chicks that seem attracted to me
it means literally nothing if you aren't a smooth talker

I will soon be 28 and still a virgin
women in Israel only like zionistic chads whom are military executives with an engineering degree.

24. I once chaired a chair with a cutie. Does that make me any less pathetic ?

I seriously don't get it.
How
I want all of you turbonormies to either post a pic or give a rough description of your appearance. I'm legitimately decent looking and in good shape and still managed to stay a virgin all my life

>I want all of you turbovirgins to either post a pic or give a rough description of your appearance

Ok..

>197 cm
>130 kg
>bald
>big blonde beard
>crooked nose
>blue/grey eyes
>walk with a limp after car crash

Its really easy brah. Drink booze, banter with the local chads, be the life of the party and go hard.

How old are you though
Israel confirmed ugly as sin

>How old are you though

176 cm
58 kg
Babyface
Acne and postacne spots
Patchy facial hair
Potato nose
Nignog lips
Weak physique, tiny girlish arms
Glasses bc shitty vision

>kellyfat thinks he is in any position to speak
Keep spamming krautchan nigga

I was fat, now i'm rather slim but i'll be 25 soon
So basically I missed out on everything when I was younger and now I have no motivation to even try because it's too late

>193 cm
>90 kg,skinnyfat
>half of face paralyzed, due to back and neck problems
>shitty hair,wich grow only frontwards
>weird skull shape
>patchy facial hair

Just hop on tinder and you will get laid unless your standards are higher than your looks

>lol just talk to her bro

>just be yourself

lol

just go talk to a grill and be yourself.
it's easy

I did it multiple times and nothing happened

It legitimately is

>be myself
>approach girl
>log in to Sup Forums to ask for advice

Don't forget that you also have to be confident
Confidence is the key

same here except i'll be 24 next month
AAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

How many girls have you asked on date / number this year? Checkmate virgins. You are virgins because you cant be arsed to do anything with it.

Finally another intelligent poster joins the discussion

>just ask her to go on a date bro it's easy

Not them, but I was a virgin til I was 25, had to sacrifice my pride and hit up a fattie to lose the v-card finally.
Pride is the thing holding you back. If you want to stop being a virgin so bad you got to fuck a fattie. Easiest women with many complexes, you can easily dump them after you do the act and they won't mind.
....That is, if you want to actually have sex, you can keep waiting for a 9/10 qt to fall on your lap from the sky too.

haha be yourself))

But what if they do not show positive interest to me?Asking them for a date would be pointless.

>22 in 9 months
>still morbidly obese retard that spends the entirety of his time on Sup Forums

Just be urself bro

There ya go. First girl I fucked was thin and had big tits. When youre young sometimes you get lucky. After that there was an extended period of no sex. Then I got desperate and humped a fatty a few times, it got my confidence up and the rest was easy

sorry but i'll rather stay a virgin than lose my dignity and have a shitty first time with some ugly fatso far below my league

it's a cuckold's choice to have sex at any cost possible

>they won't mind.
yes they will you absolute moron

It's a fool's choice to revel in despair claiming to have some short of moral upper ground. EVERYONE needs to build foundations first in order to build a house, after all.
>far below my league
Don't kid yourself.
Nah my confidence is still shit but at least I have had sex now, put it off the bucket list and my mind is more at peace now.

After one night of sex? Even after you inform them you aren't going for anything serious? No m8, you are of morons

Oh, I'm sorry
Enjoy your enlightened life of death

I will you pugnacious fuck

Unless you are justin bieber tier, no girl ever will do the first step. She might give you small sings that she is into you, but in order for you to notice them, you need shitton of experience. In hindsight i could have fucked ~5 girls in highschool and uni, but i was too stupid to notice their behavior.

All what girls do in dating game is literally existing. Everything else YOU have to innitiate. Date, sex, marriage, getting her to talk about herself, everything. Waiting for her to do ANYTHING will result in failure. You are the man. You want something, you take it. Dont look at it as annoyibg them, you do them a favor by hitting on them. That is all what they have. From time to time you meet girl who has never been asked on date before. You just need to take rejection as easily as breathing. You need mindset:
>wow, this one is cute and havent rejected me yet, lets make her reject me
to make it. Dont put them on pedastal, put them on your bed instead.

>caring about what practice gf thinks or feels
Not gonna make it.

I asked every match I had on tinder
they stopped talking to me

Find a fat one

So is being a low energy beta virgin enough to not be a normie, or is there more to it?

Being a low energy beta but with good looks will net you a 6/10 in the normalfag scale. Without good looks, yeah, you aren't a normalfag no atter what you tell other/yourself.

Everyone is a normie in someone's eyes on this site. It's a dick size contest over who is more pathetic. The only source of pride in their lives is their patheticness

what do you mean by fat?
like pic related or morbidly obese?

>tfw I wouldn't even feel slightly bad over being a virgin if I was immortal and could put it off indefinitely

People on online dating apps are rarely there to date. Majority of them are there for lols and free attention. Even super ugly ones are swarmed by matches left and right. I would guess that 1 in 100 is there for actual dating. Try bumble instead or go somewhere people go when free time + bored. In short social events. Ever been to opera, demonstration or horse race?

>low energy
Depression, vitamine D / B12 defficiency, low testosterone, diabeetus, cancer, NEET, lack of sleep. Go to a fucking doctor bitch!

Ofc he means landwhales

Pic related is a michellin Stacie. I am talking about UGLY obese women of course.

I tried bumble
I don't get matched there

> Ever been to opera, demonstration or horse race?
Is that how you pass time in your cunt?

>UGLY obese women of course
what's the point of that?
i'd rather (and will) die as a virgin

>tfw 2 cute high-pitched indian exchange students with really fluffy hair in my bioinformatics course

There is some truth to that
I can't help but feel superior to my coworkers who all fucked like over 20 gurls. Like no matter how much more pussy they slay they will never be as special as I am.

It is guarranteed to give you piece of mind, your body excretes special hormones when you have irl sex, akin to those that satisfy other basic needs (sex is one, after all).
Just do it once, lose the card, and keep searching for the "good one". Not like you will find it anyway.

>they will never be as special as I am
I am sure of that Fyodor. Every user is special.

If everyone is special is being special normie

No, because normalfags are bug-like.

I pass time mainly in my basement like the introvert i am, that is how i managed to stay virgin to my 24. You need to go ANYWHERE where you can actually meet people. Have a nice day!

Dont forget to actually talk to them as well. That is the key point.

there is no way i'm giving my virginity to a landwhle
overweight or chubby is fine but not a landwhale
I don't even a big dick, I couldn't even penetrate all that fat

Hahahahahahhahahahhaa fucking loser Vadim

Literally me

>I don't even a big dick
Neither did I but the well of fatness and pussy juice swallowed my willie like it was a piece of sausage.

178cm
75KG
Hazel eyes
Black hair
age 21 (22 in 9 months)

Western-Turkish (southeastern-european admixture)

Lost virginty by luck at 20.

>live in small country side town
>on my bycicle in the middle of no where
>dark, rainy, foggy weather
>a 6/10 woman in her late 30s walking alone
>offer her a lift on the back of my bike
>we talk as we go
>tells me she is divorced,has 2 kids
>drop her by her house
>rain intensifies
>she invites me in
>we drink a cup of thee