ONISION: HAVE SEX WITH BLACK WOMEN YOU RACIST CRACKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=O4_hNgV1IiY

>I literally can't even right now.

Maybe it's my autism but this man is rage inducing. I feel like I'm on fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU
encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORiM_KFEzbU
youtube.com/watch?v=c-mamFIV2UU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised he just didn't come out and say you needed to be attracted to the black chick from ghostbusters or you were racist.

He was definitely going in that direction by saying all the mixed race black women with white features don't count.

I'm not calling for Sup Forums to dislike this video, but how could you not?

Who the FUCK is this fucking faggot piece of shit to tell me who I should and shouldn't date?

Fuck that made me more pissed than it should have but, holy shit, fuck people like this.

based jake tho

I have never witnessed a person go from 0-maximum smugness so quickly. Who does this 13 year old boi think he is?

a nu-male doing and saying nu-male things, nothing surprise.

Doesn't this guy have a history of sexual harassment? Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Onision is a faggot

Time to destroy the like bar.

There's no need to ever discuss this guy here.

I concur. The MAJORITY of black women I have been with/seen have terribly unsightly ladies parts.

Also, I can look at a picture of most black women and just smell them through the screen. It's not racist, it's just what their image conjures up in me on a primal level - like a visceral reaction, a recoil almost. I have rarely ever been attracted to a black woman.

Doesn't that character have a penor?

Actually this is 10/10 according to germans
youtube.com/watch?v=r0ZfrdBv9BU

It does belong here. This boi is a symptom of the growing trend of "equality". He has millions of followers who heed his advice, and he is calling people racist for having sexual preferences.

Looks like a typical hood nigger to me.

>women are free to fuck whoever they want
>you`re not so get to fucking chimps

He's an edgelord that will say anything for views and always has been. I wouldn't be surprised if you're him or have some connection to him.

She claims old germans stalk her in droves

How can this fucker have so many subscribers.
Brainwashing machine.

it got my vote

i have no idea how this guy got a voice

This guy is like fossilised 2009

yep.

so deep and thoughtful, really makes you think.

Jesus, fuck pol. Every time I've posted an annoying youtube video I get accused of being the youtuber.

Onision is a plague. I just needed to share my rage with some rational people. If I had a youtube channel pol would not be the place I would come to promote myself, that's for sure.

Kill Onison viral marketers.

We should use our BLM sockpuppets to troll him into apologizing for this video. We don't want Whites harassing our women. It perpetuates White supremacy and denies Blacks agency. Also Blacks are unable to consent to sex because Rape = Sex - Power (Also because of low IQs, but we can't say that as fake BLM guys.)

Only prostitute in town is black. Should I?

Youtube pushes people like him.

And who owns Youtube?

>that one fucking guy who wont stop posting this fags videos even though legitimately no one cares.

No.

>Onision is a plague.
Then don't fucking bring attention to him.

>autistic jumpcuts every sentence

I HATE HIM SO MUCH

dont feed him
he has a legit mental illness, hes narcissistic as fuck and a sociopath, he whored his gfs out, setting up drama for them just to record it to put it on youtube, he loves to polarize and is just playing you, also he does believe the things he says, theres a lot of dirt on him, hes a lolcow on finitychan

It's hard to stay on script.

But you have to bleach black girls, like the poster in the video says.

Post the dirt. We might be able to cause a public meltdown.

>When you see one of the few Attractive black females

MUH DIK

encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

It should be a crime.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ORiM_KFEzbU

He's pretty funny

>skip minutes
>see smurfette shoop
Aight, I'm done with this person.

please Sup Forums ignore these threads don't fall for this

I'd have sex with black women no problem, but I just can't get hard for black women.
Black women are fucking disgusting.

Recessive genes buddy. They'll just darken your kids. Straight hair, light hair, light skin, bone structure, and eye color are all examples where your kid will look Black. American Blacks have 20% European genes on average, so it didn't work here. Arabs, Egyptians, and Portuguese all ended the high points of their civilizations after mixing with Africans.

wtf I love burning coal now

>Like bar is full
>Comments mostly telling him he's a fucking retard

You've disappointed me for the last time, Sup Forums, AGAIN!

>virgin detected

>coal burner detected

enjoy digging
pic related

I can't help but laugh at what appears to be a 30-year-old man who takes his fashion cues from Tiger Beat, broadcasting from a teenager's bedroom. Does he still live with his parents?

Can we just turn this into a black girl thread already?

>implying pol wouldn't

why do you guys give him attention

mentally ill people don't handle it well

You're not allowed to follow biological instincts you fucking racists! Why aren't you fucking that 300lbs black woman. What's wrong with her?

What happened to this guy?
I thought he had a QT girlfriend?

Who?

$0.02

lol shes reallllll cute alright

do black women want white penis?
there are almost no blacks here so dunno

youtube.com/watch?v=c-mamFIV2UU

She's still around.

Or something.

He's pretty funny? Are you joking user?

Is he really self-promoting himself on Sup Forums?

Like you wouldn't fuck a red head trap done by incase

NAPPY

HEADED

HOES

>le race is skin color mene

>gf gets tweeted by the frontman of her favorite band
>onision throws a hissy fit
holy shit this guy

That video was

Calm your tits Zahid.

With long hair, yeah, her cute round face would be nice to look at while pounding her tiny body

I almost don't believe that he believes what he ever says.

Almost.

Then again, there are enough absolute psychos around these days, he probably means it. Christ, people just aren't progressing past high school anymore, fuck.

lmao

he must be on the aspergers spectrum

Fuck off you dirty shill

Gross. I'm guessing you're a fat neckbeard?

Looks like a bunch of pissed off leafy fans are sending him some hate too kek

Daily reminder that Onision was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force because he went apeshit after he couldn't kill a rabbit for SERE. That's why he does this instead of working a real job.

She is disgusting.

A guy who is influencing impressionable young minds.

I don't give a fuck about him, but I do give a fuck about who he is brainwashing.

It's not that I don't date black women, I just don't date niggresses.

reminder to sage and report these threads

it's the same leaf viral marketting this guys videos and the mods refuse to do anything about it

looks like Sup Forums is where we go to advertise our edgy counter-counter culture videos now

so feel free to spam your youtube channel because the mods allow it now

Sauce?

It's been an open secret for years. His fans are just so braindead they either think it's a lie or don't care.

How does a person this insecure land a girlfriend?

Why is this cunts fucking video keep stopping and starting? Like he says a sentence, then goes downstair and watch a bit of TV, grabs himself a carton of soy milk, then fists himself, then comes back and says another sentence, before doing it all again?

>Chris Brown thinking Leonardo Di Caprio's movies are good enough to let him fuck his woman

He may not have an Oscar...

Do people on Sup Forums actually believe this shit though? I know you guys are low IQ but if you don't like nogs, seeing more of them won't "condition" you to like them, you'd probably just hate them more.

This is like saying "if you don't enjoy penis and vagina equally, you're a sexist"

hes very very veeeeery manipulative, and famous on youtube, he met this girl on the pic, by her commenting on his videos and being a huge onision fan for years until he picked her by hand , theres a whole video by him about this and how they are soulmates

ps: shes going out with another chick and he lets them run off, hes a cuck

An Italian calling a white man dirty?

kek

good one user!

Don't fall for a fucking leaf bait and end up giving views to this faggot..

If you're constantly seeing them with a spread open ass or pussy you're going to want to fuck them. I've fucked ugly/fat girls because all they had to do was get naked and present their wet hole to me.
If it's a wet hole that feels good we as men want to fuck it, lucky I used a condom and stopped going to house parties.

It works for Sargon.

Tinfoil hat alert. I disliked his video and encourage everyone else to. This is not a viral marketing campaign you fucking moron.

Daddy long legs are poisonous. Asshole playing with his life here

He is a cuck. He wants white women to fuck black men. He should be dealt with.

>This is a pink Mercedes. Even after having all the features of a regular Mercedes it still looks like shit due to it's colour

And that's if you find a "black" woman who has white features

ALL SMUG TRAITORS MUST BURN