Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pccmAWPQRes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tangerine

Harvey Tangerine Face

THINGS ARE WORSE THAN EVAR

"rick and morty is reddit"

A COIN THE SOIZE OVA TANGERINE

wun day, ah sawr a choild playin wif a rubay the soize of a tangerayne. da bandit had bin frowin dem away.

I know someone who works for Adult Swim that shills Rick and Morty. Ask me anything. Yes, "shills" are real. Yes, they are held accountable (loosely) for the responses they get (mostly about positive/negative reactions). Yes, Adult Swim isn't happy about how Rick and Morty Season 3 is being received here.

They don't understand why viral marketing works so well on reddit compared to here. Especially since Sup Forums is a well known incubator site for that sort of shit. Disney subsidiaries have done especially well on the board.

The interns *probably* won't get fired for fucking up the shilling, mostly because half of them are unpaid anyway, but they'll get downgraded to fetching coffee and sending out memos for their "creative writing" experience.

>Yes, Adult Swim isn't happy about how Rick and Morty Season 3 is being received here.

Jesus Christ! You are narcissistic.

>t. another intern
Be less obvious

Nice false-flagging, Harmon.

Rick and Morty is a genuinely funny show, that is both well written, and well animated. It is actually very popular on Sup Forums despite what you may believe.

Spotted the intern

I ordered the latte you little shit

I worked high up in compliance at cartoon network as late as 2015 and youre full of shit

If you worked in "compliance" why would you have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about?
>My dad works for nintendo and he says your wrong
OK kiddo

Or maybe we just really like Rick and Morty here on Sup Forums?

>Yu Anya's friends are dead!
Who is Yu Anya? And what happened to their friends? Who killed them?

wood ticks count as crabs

He said:

>"Do you have any idea who you're stealing from? Juan Jafrenzadad!"
That was his name.

TSUUU

Bane?

Tommy Lee did it better.

No, no, no. I'm sorry but you're wrong. I've watched this scene countless times. So many times that Baneposters would be impressed. He is clearly upset about someone killing Yu Anya's friends and seems to blame the clowns for his friends untimely passing.

TIL I work at Adult Swim

>Can't close half his mouth
>Somehow still talks completely normally

Is this the laziest directing Nolan has ever done?
Was he scared that people wouldn't understand him?

Nice counter

youtube.com/watch?v=pccmAWPQRes

Don't mind me, just posting in a dubs thread.

Jesus, Harvey! Okay, okay...
NEEDS MORE POOPER

Excellent

LIKING TRAPS IS GAY

Back to Sup Forums, kiddos.

WRONG

close but no cigar my friend