Fembusters is a total failure with no end in sight, projected to do 17 million in opening...

Fembusters is a total failure with no end in sight, projected to do 17 million in opening, at this pace they will never recoup the 250+ millions they invested in production in marketing.

Banned from china too.

Because only brain dead sheep would care about a film like this.

*and marketing

This dude seems pretty upset, notice how he doesn't provide any pictures of the full theater.

Surely the SJW movie critics can keep it alive

I've seen shit that will turn you white.

That's what happens when you try to reinvent a franchise without keeping to its original character.

Everyone could see its a shameless cash grab rather than a revitalization, and it's only redeeming quality was "hey, it's almost the same thing, but with women!" except it wasn't the same thing, because it didn't hold true to the same concepts that made the first few great.

>Sony
>making anything good
>making money

Don't WEW me or my wife's lad ever again,

Why is it banned in China?

LOL

>If you're in the theater, it technically isn't empty

>The theater I was in wasn't empty

Because the movie is shit.

china doesn't like skeletons. some old animist/taoist taboo about showing the dead.

DELETE THIS

this. I remember they would get their world of warcraft patches months after the rest of the world so real chinese guilds would play on the TW servers and get world firsts with 800ping

At some point they'll realize that the femnists have no jobs and no money so marketing shit to them isn't a good strategy. Then things will go back to being marketed to us since we do have money.

2 spooky 4 china

Its not about that, they do have money (even if it isn't a lot) its just that they dont care about what they complain, its all pure virtue signaling.
They complain about games, but they dont buy games.
They complain about comics, but they don't buy comics.
And now we are seeing the same thing with movies.

That too, they are professionally offended about stuff they would never touch but this isn't that, this is clear pandering and marketing to them which is nice to see it fail so hard since that means companies are going to do less of it. Just like how Marvel shot themselves in the foot trying to market to the pigs in lipstick so has Sony now.

>40 Millon

>still not enough to cover costs

Kek

on paper because skellingtons
in reality cause sony failed to bribe their movie committee

Giv'n me keks thatll get me through work

They were supposed to do a remake with Dane Cook a few years back, but then his brother gambled away all his money and he fell off the face of the Earth.

Its more like 20 million really.

The big problem with this movie has nothing to do with feminism.

Asians are scared of ghosts and won't go to a movie with that title. Asian box office is huge now.

lmao

Kek

dont release anything to do with the paranormal

>less people here than were here for warcraft premeiere

kek